I wish I was white

Average middle aged man actually looks better than Pitt or DiCaprio, actually. Them niggas look like they caught mange in the last 10 years.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Thats because you have a cuck fetish like 99% of yellowfevercels. Biologically men cannot love their kids unless they look like them

Cope. Most Hapas look like their dads but with Asian features.

because it means he got cucked and he raising chads kid.

Wrong.

This is why phenotype match is one of the oldest theories here and why men in the old days used to commit infanticide if they kid didnt look like him

That's cope. White men preferentially bred with Asian women in ancient Central Asia.

Cumskin genes are recessive.

Wrong, Asian genes are more recessice. Name any "Asian" gene and I guarantee you it's recessive. The dry earwax gene is recessive for example.

The babys gonna look 100% asian. When the baby's shit out, everyones laughing at you thinking you were cucked by enormous asian cock and youre gonna enjoy raising a ricecel like the cuck you are

Cope, nobody associstes Asian men with paternity. Since most of their women reproduce with non-Asian men.

The cucks are the ones having kids with white women, when your kids are less likely to look like you if you breed with white women, because white women are actually middle eastern (whites are gender hybrid race consisting of Steppe chads with middle eastern whores).

Your account banner literally saya you run train on black guy's girlfriends.

Make up your mind already. Are you living in one delusion or the other?
my account banner is a troll but you’re too stupid to detect obvious sarcasm

Over for you if you think this bum looks better than the average dad on the street in 2024:

3EC9C73C00000578-0-image-a-43_1490909887012.jpg

Pitt looksminned after Jolie divorced him (as happens with all white-white couples).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 63662
my account banner is a troll but you’re too stupid to detect obvious sarcasm

Cope. There are hardly any white-white couples in Europe. When you go there all you see is atomized cringe looking single people.

That's why Europe is shrinking (minus the immigrants) and your birthrates are faltering. It is a very cold and withering society indeed.

Over for you if you think this bum looks better than the average dad on the street in 2024:

3EC9C73C00000578-0-image-a-43_1490909887012.jpg

Pitt looksminned after Jolie divorced him (as happens with all white-white couples).
I don’t give a fuck about Brad Pitt but this just confirms that you’re trolling us @Xtra

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Cope. There are hardly any white-white couples in Europe. When you go there all you see is atomized cringe looking single people.

That's why Europe is shrinking (minus the immigrants) and your birthrates are faltering. It is a very cold and withering society indeed.
birth rates in my country are still decent (i see fuck tons of young mothers) and everywhere i go 99% of couples i see are same race including whites, kike lies don’t change reality

I don’t give a fuck about Brad Pitt but this just confirms that you’re trolling us @Xtra
he’s a braindead cunt who thinks men peak at 45 like some redpill coach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63662
Not natural and nobody keeps interracial lowkey. Interracial couples like to brag and flaunt their relationships.

Also if it's natural why are interracial couples better looking according to science?

Just face it same race daters are bottom of the barrel rejects of humanity. Interracial is healthier and creates better genetics for offspring. But of course interracial with white women is bottom of the barrel.
Blud thinks I know nigga I’m incel how the fuck am I supposed to know

Imo men peak between 25-35 (only if they are in shape) some can look good into their 40s but they are still past their prime by then.

No, like the peer reviewed study published in The Economist said.

Does it hurt your feelings as a zoomer to be made aware of the fact that younger men are less desired?

Imo men peak between 25-35 (only if they are in shape) some can look good into their 40s but they are still past their prime by then.

You have no reason to hold that worthless "opinion".

birth rates in my country are still decent (i see fuck tons of young mothers) and everywhere i go 99% of couples i see are same race including whites, kike lies don’t change reality

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...ablesenglandandwales/2022refreshedpopulations

The total fertility rate (TFR) decreased to 1.49 children per woman in 2022 from 1.55 in 2021; the TFR has been decreasing since 2010.

LMFAO, disastrous.

The coping never ends. Keep gnashing your teeth and screaming in to the abyss for me.

Cope. Most Hapas look like their dads but with Asian features.

Wrong.

That's cope. White men preferentially bred with Asian women in ancient Central Asia.

Wrong, Asian genes are more recessice. Name any "Asian" gene and I guarantee you it's recessive. The dry earwax gene is recessive for example.

Cope, nobody associstes Asian men with paternity. Since most of their women reproduce with non-Asian men.

The cucks are the ones having kids with white women, when your kids are less likely to look like you if you breed with white women, because white women are actually middle eastern.
Asians brutally cucked cumskins in central asia through pure alpha conquest and left no cumskin lineages all the way to eastern europe
Kazakh gigachads are amwf hapas born from alpha mongol paternal sperm
GettyImages-1233651303-e1655862867405.jpg

Theres no preferentially breeding of women, its women who choose the men. What youre thinking of is the harem system where genghis khan and his mongol/turkic armies and han chinese then to now had harems of exclusively white EE and central asian persian women, robbing cumskin men

I agree kyrgyz subhuman inbred rapists have were spawned from weak iranjeet sperm though, thats why theyre 80iq inbred rapists

Im gonna laugh next time I see you walking around pushing your black haired slanty eyed hapa son that might as well be changs kid

Being an Asian men is indeed one of the most brutal thing. You are physically weaker and have less muscle mass than niggers and crackers, so you are destroyed in every sport. You grow up studying your ass off while white football chads are fucking your oneitis asian girl. Once you finally get that 1500 on SAT and successful ECs and awards, you feel like your dream of going to ivy league is coming true, only to be destroyed by “people of color” (Asians arent included). Even if you try gymmaxxing, ur androgen density is shit so its exponentially harder to build muscle. You end up going to a muh state school that everybody else at the school with 3.2 gpa go to. White girls don’t fw you and Asian girls only go for tall white guys. And I’m saying this as a 5’11 mtn rice. Imagine what average rice goes through… Its sad to say…but it is indeed OVER boyos
The ricepill is brutal, my advice is to just turn into one of those BTS members and sneak into a middle school, if your actually that down bad :lul:

gettyimages-630566058-1024x1024-jpg.602260

Look at this winner and his future chang sons eye area
Theres no mistaking amwf sons for another mans kid

No, like the peer reviewed study published in The Economist said.

Does it hurt your feelings as a zoomer to be made aware of the fact that younger men are less desired?
you’re the only person on this forum who thinks this you braindead retard. literally no one else believes men peak at 45. young men are the most desired just like young women are. leave this place and join a redpill server

Asians brutally cucked cumskins in central asia through pure alpha conquest and left no cumskin lineages all the way to eastern europe
Kazakh gigachads are amwf hapas born from alpha mongol paternal sperm

Cope. Kazakhs are mostly AMAF. They're also not even descendants of the original Kazakhs jfl.

Most Turkic central Asian groups are WMAF, and Scythians were, as well. So were the Xiongnu.

Theres no preferentially breeding of women, its women who choose the men.

Imagine actually believing this was the case 2000 years ago in patriarchical societies.

Zoomer delusions lmao

What youre thinking of is the harem system where genghis khan and his mongol/turkic armies and han chinese then to now had harems of exclusively white EE and central asian persian women, robbing cumskin men

Literally never happened, Genghis and his Mongol family were WMAF

The mixing between Mongoloid and Caucasoid ethnic groups inherent in the genetic structure of modern-day Mongolians was also observed in the Tavan Tolgoi bodies. The Golden family members carried mtDNA haplogroups D4 and CZ, mostly found in Far Eastern and Northeastern Asia, respectively, whereas male members of Golden family carried the Y-haplogroup R1b-M343, dominant in Western Europe [41–43]. That is, although members of Golden family were physically Mongoloid, their molecular genealogy revealed the admixture between Caucasoid and Mongoloid ethnic groups. Thus, it is likely that their Mongoloid appearance would have resulted from gradual changes in their appearance from Caucasoid to Mongoloid through generations from their ancestors. Their physical appearance was largely attributed to D4-carrying Mongoloid females who were indigenous peoples of the Mongolian plateau, rather than an R1b-M343-carrying Caucasoid male spouse who had initially moved from Europe to the Mongolian plateau and his male descendants; it is, however, uncertain how and when the admixture between Mongoloid and Caucasoid ethnic groups originated in the Mongolian plateau.

I agree kyrgyz subhuman inbred rapists have were spawned from weak iranjeet sperm though, thats why theyre 80iq inbred rapists

Im gonna laugh next time I see you walking around pushing your black haired slanty eyed hapa son that might as well be changs kid

Cope. Most people will assume the father is white since most people never saw an Asian father in their entire lives and they can spot Hapas.

you’re the only person on this forum who thinks this you braindead retard. literally no one else believes men peak at 45. young men are the most desired just like young women are. leave this place and join a redpill server

If nobody believes it why did a study published in Science journal and talked about in The Economist magazine say that?

"Young men are desired just like young women are..." that actually made cry a little bit laughing at it. Sweet summer child, you're really desperate for equality aren't you.

if you think im gonna believe random fake kike stats over real life you are clearly mistaken

How does it feel to believe that your government is controlled by "kikes"?

Why would "kikes" create fake statistics for this? What do you think their agenda is?

If nobody believes it why did a study published in Science journal and talked about in The Economist magazine say that?

"Young men are desired just like young women are..." that actually made cry a little bit laughing at it. Sweet summer child, you're really desperate for equality aren't you.
you are not even a good troll which is very sad. even a literal autist could see that you have brain damage.

young men are just as desired as young women, denying this wont change reality, cope more you useless old cunt

you are not even a good troll which is very sad. even a literal autist could see that you have brain damage.

young men are just as desired as young women, denying this wont change reality, cope more you useless old cunt

Post a single source that says young men are just as desired as young women. You can't do it.

There is no equality. Bitch.

Post a single source that says young men are just as desired as young women. You can't do it.

There is no equality. Bitch.
the source is real life. unfunny troll

the source is real life. unfunny troll

Cope. It's a well known stereotype that women prefer older men, just google and you'll find hundreds of reddit threads from young cucks such ss yourself demanding an answer as to why.

You can't show me any evidence from real life that says young men are desired just as young women are. They aren't.

Cope. It's a well known stereotype that women prefer older men, just google and you'll find hundreds of reddit threads from young cucks such ss yourself demanding an answer as to why.

You can't show me any evidence from real life that says young men are desired just as young women are. They aren't.
unfunny troll

It's not an agenda. I'm quoting mainstream sources for you. I'm trying to show you what the rest of the world is reading on the world's 3rd most popular website (Wikipedia).

You just can't handle it because you're a low-T zoomer. Zoomer "males" have extremely low testosterone levels and elevated estrogen, which makes them spaz out like females because they think everyone is being "hostile" to them and trying to hurt their precious feelings. When in reality we're just trying to explain reality to you.
I just wanted to have a normal discussion, being needlessly hostile isn't "high-T" its just fucking autsitic, which you clearly are considering you're a 36 year old on this site arguing meaningless shit.
Nothing strange about me -- just quoting mainstream facts for you from multiple peer-reviewed studies. I'm showing you what the real world is saying and you're denying it all with copes and anecdotes.
You're clearly a weirdo idfk what to say to u man, you still insist that I'm somehow coping when I'm white and like asian girls lmfao, you act like anyone opposing your view has a personal vendetta against you because your autistic brain can't compute. We could have had a civil discussion but you're a freak so you sperged out jfl.
Let's see your reaction to this chart. Men peak in their 40s:

20180818_FBC544.png

Estrogenic screeching noises incoming!
Go betabux some sea monkes then you senile ape, your life is fucking over you're 36 getting in autstic arguments on an incel forum, you need to do some reflecting.

Last edited:
I just wanted to have a normal discussion, being needlessly hostile isn't "high-T" its just fucking autsitic, which you clearly are considering you're a 36 year old on this site arguing meaningless shit.

lmao

The zoomer butthurt is palpable.

You're clearly a weirdo idfk what to say to u man, you still insist that I'm somehow coping when I'm white and like asian girls lmfao, you act like anyone opposing your view has a personal vendetta against you because your autistic brain can't compute. We could have had a civil discussion but you're a freak so you sperged out jfl.

Can't compute? You haven't posted a single source to support anything you've said. All you've done is posted your whiny complaints like a crybaby.

Go betabux some sea monkes then you senile ape, your life is fucking over you're 36 getting in autstic arguments on an incel forum, you need to do some reflecting.

Go find a single source that supports anything you're saying. You can't do it.

Asian women are the most popular women in the world (based on their looks) and they get above-average White men. White women are among the lowest rung of the hierarchy (based on their looks) and get some of the least desirable men in Earth. These are facts.

Last edited:
Asians are some of the best weightlifters out there, just inject whatever they're injecting lmao

just conquer the entire world and change the beauty standard theory

Being an Asian men is indeed one of the most brutal thing. You are physically weaker and have less muscle mass than niggers and crackers, so you are destroyed in every sport. You grow up studying your ass off while white football chads are fucking your oneitis asian girl. Once you finally get that 1500 on SAT and successful ECs and awards, you feel like your dream of going to ivy league is coming true, only to be destroyed by “people of color” (Asians arent included). Even if you try gymmaxxing, ur androgen density is shit so its exponentially harder to build muscle. You end up going to a muh state school that everybody else at the school with 3.2 gpa go to. White girls don’t fw you and Asian girls only go for tall white guys. And I’m saying this as a 5’11 mtn rice. Imagine what average rice goes through… Its sad to say…but it is indeed OVER boyos
Wow I related to this so hard. Especially about the white football chad and the state school thing, holy shit. The funny thing is the white football chads ending up having the same education as you despite all of the hours you put in hitting the books. Then you come to find out way too late that the higher education system is rigged against you, not that you could have spent that time competing against white football chad.

It's not about height or gym though, a good portion of girls completely exclude Asian men from consideration. Take into account that a lot of those girls are the higher quality ones, and we're left with the absolute bottom feeders that spend way too much time on the internet obsessing over their korean oppas. That's what we are in this society (assuming you're in the US) just a bunch of bottom feeders.

Wow I related to this so hard. Especially about the white football chad and the state school thing, holy shit. The funny thing is the white football chads ending up having the same education as you despite all of the hours you put in hitting the books. Then you come to find out way too late that the higher education system is rigged against you, not that you could have spent that time competing against white football chad.

It's not about height or gym though, a good portion of girls completely exclude Asian men from consideration. Take into account that a lot of those girls are the higher quality ones, and we're left with the absolute bottom feeders that spend way too much time on the internet obsessing over their korean oppas. That's what we are in this society (assuming you're in the US) just a bunch of bottom feeders.
i will do a tinder experiment using myself to see how bad it truly is in like 4 months in a pretty white area

i will do a tinder experiment using myself to see how bad it truly is in like 4 months in a pretty white area
I already did, all I matched with were ethnic landwhales using a Korean profile of a guy who is pretty put together and definitely puts a lot more effort into his appearance than a lot of white guys I know who are slaying HTBs and stacylites. And my location is a city known for being open to diversity, imagine going somewhere more southern or rural.

I already did, all I matched with were ethnic landwhales using a Korean profile of a guy who is pretty put together and definitely puts a lot more effort into his appearance than a lot of white guys I know who are slaying HTBs and stacylites. And my location is a city known for being open to diversity, imagine going somewhere more southern or rural.
i mean a shit ton of chadfish threads failed, my brother did fine and hes pretty looksminneed rn

if the normie tinder fails i'll switch to the physique test