Ice Mask instead of Ice Cubes?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
If hooded eyes were a result
81bAeSGlkOL AC UF8941000 QL80

of exposure to the cold, and if ice hooding (rubbing ice cubes on the area above the eyelids) only have temporary effects, then wouldn't using an ice mask while you are asleep, which is extending cold exposure to your eyes for a much longer period of time, have more temporary effects? I'm talking about something like this.

Not a good idea to lower it to that low of a temperature, ice hooding works in such a way that you bring it to a low enough temperature to not kill fat cells and instead encourage the body to store fat in a certain area for some time but not over a long period of time, also hunter eyes aren't purely from cold they are more from bone structure than fat

• +1
Reactions: zura, vinotinto2026, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
Ice mask would probably leave you looking like you just got stung by a swarm of bees.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, BigPoppaPump, vinotinto2026 and 2 others
Not a good idea to lower it to that low of a temperature, ice hooding works in such a way that you bring it to a low enough temperature to not kill fat cells and instead encourage the body to store fat in a certain area for some time but not over a long period of time, also hunter eyes aren't purely from cold they are more from bone structure than fat
Yea sorry i meant to say hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I see. Thanks for the response

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Take cold showers

If hooded eyes were a result
View attachment 2435006

of exposure to the cold, and if ice hooding (rubbing ice cubes on the area above the eyelids) only have temporary effects, then wouldn't using an ice mask while you are asleep, which is extending cold exposure to your eyes for a much longer period of time, have more temporary effects? I'm talking about something like this.
if you get more than 10 minutes of cold exposure to the eyes every day, you might go blind or fuck up your sight in a week.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800