Idc that people think I’m weird

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I admit I’m a weird guy talking to himself with sick thoughts and unable to talk to anyone or look anyone in the eye. That’s just who I am I cant change it
It’s not like I asked to be this way

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HumidVent
Do you laugh or smile in situations in which you shouldn’t? Like for example when you try to restrain it to act angry with someone but you can't

Do you laugh or smile in situations in which you shouldn’t? Like for example when you try to restrain it to act angry with someone but you can't
I just either stare or try to look normal because it feels like evehrone can feel what I feel and that they can know my thoughts

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MaghrebGator
that awkward moment where you have to look someone in the eye after having your head down every 10 seconds

• +1
Reactions: Dane
I just either stare or try to look normal because it feels like evehrone can feel what I feel and that they can know my thoughts
Yeah sometimes i feel like that also.

The thing is that old people are really way ahead in the game and they actually can predict a lot of those things. But really it doesn't happen that much that someone can interpret what you are thinking, but when it happens once i guess people like us overreact and get very defensive with everyone to counter that shock or something