ideal hair is curly/wavy and why (long post)

dont use o'pry as an example then.
Ok buddy, I will 100% definitely without a doubt keep that in mind when I make another post like this.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I'm giving you a reality check, this curly hair thing is a meme and will die soon.

You fell hard for it because you have subhuman curly hair. I'm sorry boyo, but hopefully you'll learn from this.

Curly hair:
View attachment 307332

Straight hair:
View attachment 307345

Nessman
Curly hair:
View attachment 307356

Straight hair:
View attachment 307358
its easy to cherrypick photos.

curly:

straight:

curly:

straight:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Uglyandfat and athnico
this will be a prologue (dunno if this is the right word) to a curly maxxing guide if you guys want it.
this takes 2mins and 27 seconds (673 words) to read, so i encourage you read it all.
this is just expanding on @Fuk s post.
first of all im going to get things straight, i personally think curly hair looks better than wavy hair, but thats my opinion. wavy is still alot better than straight hair.
View attachment 306155
above, is the scale of curly hair. 2a-2c is mostly with 2c being maybe loose curls.
3a-3c is coils, and what most people define as curly hair
4a-4c is afro textured hair. i will not be talking about this today specifically but most things still apply.

in my opinion curly hair is defenitely a halo but only in the right circumstances, some people it may not work for, not alot you can do about that. curly hair is super versatile, if you have a low fwhr and you want to fraud width, simply grow out your curly hair and do a side part. the guy below doesnt do it the greatest but its the best example.
View attachment 306160
if you have a diamond face shape and need a fringe, simply pull your hair forward. if you have a square face shape or circle face shape and cant have hair on your face, style the hair so that the curls dont fall on the face or do one of those mushroom hair things. below is an example of what a curly fringe looks like but this dude has loose curls.
View attachment 306163
i can name a number of people that would look disgusting if they didnt have curly hair, id say it raises them atleast 1PSL, normies with curly hair ascend imo. all the photos ive posted so far, imagine if they had short hair or straight hair. if youre slightly balding, you can combover slightly, while you try and fix your balding and no one will know the wiser because curly hair tends to be qutie thick. curly hair looks good on almost everyone unless you have shit contrasting between skin and hair i.e pink skin and ginger hair and no eyebrows. for haircuts, the undercut curly top is probably king. with this, your goal is showing off your curls, the guy above has a lower undercut (dunno if thats right but the split between bulk and shaved hair is considerably lower than what most people have, and it looks good on him. below is what most peoeple with curly hair have, and they let the curls fall down so it doesnt look like an autist undercut.
View attachment 306165
thats about it in terms of haircut, of course you could grow it out long but those 2 are really the only ones you can have if you have short hair (tight curly hair is different. 3b/3c can have alot shorter on top and look great.)

in terms of colour, black and dark brown are ideal for curly hair. lightish brown is alright if you have some sunbleach (if thats what its called) on the tips of your hair. blonde curly hair is good because its still curly, however you run the risk of being called noodlehead or something, still doesn't cancel the halo. if youre going to try and pull the wavy hair look, it looks really nice with light brown and dirty blonde hair. i turned my hair from 2b-3a/3b in a few months of taking care of my hair. heres a photo below of a girl that transformed her hair after using a curly friendly hair routine.
hHI8GPbskXSAxS782-Tt6GHnj23I397Iaplr4TRmn2fbK90IvGMY5DhbiU963v5vcWwSlJt13xM71XDZm5FCwKMBBTGlvD0z8tGpii2fr32fqzKHjfieloIDS3ayjJpUTgoo2RWx

thats about it though, im going to post some more curly dudes that are pretty attractive and i want you to imagine them without curly hair and i guarantee the curly hair halos them.
View attachment 306166View attachment 306167View attachment 306173View attachment 306175
View attachment 306174
holy colouring, those gotta be contacts right?

let me know if you want a curly maxxin guide (wavies all the way to afro textured hair, straight hair may become wavy with this). thank you for reading
Agree, I have wavy hair myself. Wavy/curly hair looks more dens and give an youthfull appeal.

is it entirely straight? theres a good chance you can get some wavy hair, if your east asian it might be a bit hard tho.
look at the girl, most of hair was straight or slightly wavy and after like a few months of curly friendly hair routine her hair is like that

okay we'll see.

white anglo saxon protestant. cool

defenitely 2c, try and pull off the 2nd dudes haircut with the red phone. good chance youd look good with it, but dunno without seeing your face
View attachment 306360
3a is when your hair coils, like kind of in a circle, like this
View attachment 306359
Is there a way to go from 3a to 2b-2c?