idk what tf just happened to me

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
I was literally watching a crime movie then i just started feeling something similar to an adrenaline rush, but far better, no joke i felt fucking invincible for like 40 seconds, i don't know how to describe it but i defitinely got an increase in my strenght, speed and resistance, it's like that reaction you get when you are in danger but very increaed, felt extremely good.

maybe that's what it feel like being on steroids or something, i've heard lots of roidcels saying that they feel like they are in an adrenaline rush but all the time

[IMG alt="Andremln"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/29/29762.jpg?1696882564[/IMG]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
You got fucked anally by me that’s what happened faggot

• JFL
I was literally watching a crime movie then i just started feeling something similar to an adrenaline rush, but far better, no joke i felt fucking invincible for like 40 seconds, i don't know how to describe it but i defitinely got an increase in my strenght, speed and resistance, it's like that reaction you get when you are in danger but very increaed, felt extremely good.

maybe that's what it feel like being on steroids or something, i've heard lots of roidcels saying that they feel like they are in an adrenaline rush but all the time
Most sane looksmax.org user

• JFL