If any of you sweat excessively...

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Under your arms, like you randomly just sweat consistently and have sweat subhuman marks under your shirt, you have hyperhidrosis and need an antiperspirant from walmart or a store.

If those antiperspirants don't work with the low amount of aluminum chloride they have in them, you need to get some liquid form of topical aluminum chloride with a much higher dose.

I bought this shit on Amazon called "nosweat" and it costs like $18 for a bottle that no shit lasted me an entire year. All you do is apply it under your arms at night for the first 3 nights, and then once it starts working you won't sweat AT ALL, under your arms for 7-14 days until you apply it again.

Super good shit and it has the highest dose of aluminum chloride I could find at 15%, the others have 12%. Only put it on like 30 minutes+ after taking your shower before bed because it won't work right in the middle of the day or immediately after a shower for some reason your skin won't absorb it.

If you applied it as I say it should start itching like a BITCH and honestly be pretty uncomfortable for like 30 minutes while it blocks off your sweat glands. Leave it on all night and either the next day (or the next 2 days of applying it) you will have nonexistent hyperhidrosis. Shit helped for me alot now I'm alot more comfortable not sweating insane amounts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aspiemogger, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 7076 and 4 others
just diagnose people on the internet theorem

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless and sorrowfulsad
just diagnose people on the internet theorem
I diagnosed myself it's not really a hard thing to figure out, if you are sweating for no fucking reason excessively under your arms even when it's freezing cold outside, you have hyperhidrosis. And this shit works.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043
Enjoy cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6423
Enjoy cancer
Screenshot 20201230 085659

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and fras
I diagnosed myself it's not really a hard thing to figure out, if you are sweating for no fucking reason excessively under your arms even when it's freezing cold outside, you have hyperhidrosis. And this shit works.
oh shit you got hyperhidrosis too nigga?
mirin
I'm getting surgery to fix it on my hands JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 6423 and WadlowMaxxing
sweating alot is high T chad trait cuz u release more pheromones

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
oh shit you got hyperhidrosis too nigga?
mirin
I'm getting surgery to fix it on my hands JFL
I only have it under my arms like in my armpits it's extremely common though for the under arms, so common that in boot camp the military gives everyone antiperspirant AS WELL as deodorant. Also, they sell antiperspirant deodorants everywhere in stores and it sells so I know other people sweat a lot. The store bought ones for me unfortunately do not work though.

• +1
I only have it under my arms like in my armpits it's extremely common though for the under arms, so common that in boot camp the military gives everyone antiperspirant AS WELL as deodorant. Also, they sell antiperspirant deodorants everywhere in stores and it sells so I know other people sweat a lot. The store bought ones for me unfortunately do not work though.
I sweat from my hands and feet a lot. I literally got fired from two jobs bc of hyperhidrosis JFL
mirin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I sweat from my hands and feet a lot. I literally got fired from two jobs bc of hyperhidrosis JFL
mirin?
My hands don't sweat but my feet do and smell disgusting if I don't take off my shoes for long periods of time. I don't know if that's normal though. How do you plan on getting it fixed?

• So Sad
Thanks brocel

My hands don't sweat but my feet do and smell disgusting if I don't take off my shoes for long periods of time. I don't know if that's normal though. How do you plan on getting it fixed?
theres surgery they do to the sweat glands and u become normal again

s
sweating excessively from my hands that sweat dripped through my gloves while i prepared sandwiches jfl
they fired me bc of that
makes sense tbhngl

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MiroslavBulldosex
get Botox in ur armpits

No yo don’t nigga anti perspirents are toxic gsrbage

Sweating in freezing temperature weather outside whilst wearing a hoodie is the single most subhuman trait I could think of. I'd rather develop male breast cancer. I'm getting gyno surgery anyway I won't even have glands to develop cancer in the first place.

• JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod
Sweating in freezing temperature weather outside whilst wearing a hoodie is the single most subhuman trait I could think of. I'd rather develop male breast cancer. I'm getting gyno surgery anyway I won't even have glands to develop cancer in the first place.
Aluminium is toxic shit. Sweating is the bodies way of getting rid of toxins

Aluminium is toxic shit. Sweating is the bodies way of getting rid of toxins
You clearly have zero experience with hyperhidrosis. It is embarrassing and extremely uncomfortable to be sweating in a cooled climate under your arms soaking all of your clothes up.

• JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod
Is it just me that starts sweating in the back before I actually get sweaty in my armpits ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Is it just me that starts sweating in the back before I actually get sweaty in my armpits ?
This. I'm 6'7" and big framed so any amount of walking makes my whole body sweat. It's the worst when I walk from one class to another and am soaked in sweat at the start of class. If I stand up from my seat it's covered in sweat. I'd have to take a bath in deodorant to stop it. That's why I transferred from a college in a warm state to a cold one.

Thought this was retarded until you mentioned aluminium, then I knew it was a troll

sweating alot is high T chad trait cuz u release more pheromones
I sweat like MF Patrick Ewing and I don’t have body odour, no benefit whatsoever jus uncomfortable JFL

I wish I had BO. Because a few days ago this cute black foid custodian was REEKING of BO. As she was cleaning and walking around, you could smell her 40 feet away. No cap.

But the thing was I couldn’t stop taking my mask off and taking big whiffs. It was addicting almost. I liked being around her after this. It was fuckin weird. Sucks I don’t have BO to pheromonemaxx JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I sweat like MF Patrick Ewing and I don’t have body odour, no benefit whatsoever jus uncomfortable JFL

I wish I had BO. Because a few days ago this cute black foid custodian was REEKING of BO. As she was cleaning and walking around, you could smell her 40 feet away. No cap.

But the thing was I couldn’t stop taking my mask off and taking big whiffs. It was addicting almost. I liked being around her after this. It was fuckin weird. Sucks I don’t have BO to pheromonemaxx JFL.
i feel there’s a difference because i’ve had few instances where i could smell something intoxicating from a girl that definitely wasn’t perfume but made me horny af, but also i’ve smelled girls that straight up smell like BO and it’s unpleasant

i heard the more pleasant smelling ones are people with genetically different immune systems than you, so if a girls natural smell is great to u then she will probably love yours 2

Does anyone have a link to this shit? Sounds heavenly.