If FOIDS unfollows you from Instagram it's because you are subhuman and there is no other explanation.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
I've noticed that every time I upload a poorly groomed photo with no maxxing angle FOIDS unfollows me and not only that, but they unfollow and unfollow me from their followers and followings. FOIDS has such high standards due to tik tok algorithms that every time a sloppy face appears to them they get angry.

If you're ugly in the 21st century it's really over bros.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, bndar.337, InnerVoid and 6 others
water ie pani

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, One Rep Max and try2beme
Or a guy made them unfollow u if its out of nowhere

Water jfl at posting pics about u if ur not even htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
maybe, i usually get followed randomly by mtb and htb, only time i lose followers is when i post pics alone with foids lmao

maybe, i usually get followed randomly by mtb and htb, only time i lose followers is when i post pics alone with foids lmao
Same + they like 2 -3 of my pics does that mean we are htn bro at least in pics ?

but in the long run is better because it boosts smv being surrounded by foids and be known to fucking regularly

Same does that mean we are htn bro at least in pics ?
imo yeah, kinda depends on status tho, im relatively popular in school and im on the football team and as we know it deffo boosts smv

water ie pani
Pani puri

IMG 8786

• Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger
imo yeah, kinda depends on status tho, im relatively popular in school and im on the football team and as we know it deffo boosts smv
I get followed by strangers mtb/htb tho so its purely looks

Water jfl at posting pics about u if ur not even htn
I'll seriously move up and make these bitches suffer with unrealistic expectations. I will be a misogynistic htn and I will never forget the suffering they put incel and ogre through.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and lowiqNormie
but for example i sometimes upload a poll and put on there as options tc and th (th means you want me to text you) with a pic or video of me, usually i get around 20 votes of foids requesting me to dming them, that's basically saying they want to fuck no cap most of the girls i have fucked were using that method and i usually go for mtb with hot body

I'll seriously move up and make these bitches suffer with unrealistic expectations. I will be a misogynistic htn and I will never forget the suffering they put incel and ogre through.
Htn is the bare minimum atm bro and its even getting worse gl getting ur dick wet with a decent foid in 2024

Htn is the barely minimum atm bro and its even getting worse gl getting ur dick wet with a decent foid in 2024
jbmaxxing is the path but im a minor too so no problem, being quite honest im 17 atm and i've fucked some 12 or 13 yo foids lmao, it's legal here and rn is when we have to do it because once you reach 18 yo it becomes illegal

but for example i sometimes upload a poll and put on there as options tc and th (th means you want me to text you) with a pic or video of me, usually i get around 20 votes of foids requesting me to dming them, that's basically saying they want to fuck no cap most of the girls i have fucked were using that method and i usually go for mtb with hot body
How would you rate yourself on your face ? That can only be generated by a htn upwards.

jbmaxxing is the path but im a minor too so no problem, being quite honest im 17 atm and i've fucked some 12 or 13 yo foids lmao, it's legal here and rn is when we have to do it because once you reach 18 yo it becomes illegal
Lmao ur in hs, blackpill still doesnt exist there after that is where it gets brutal

I've noticed that every time I upload a poorly groomed photo with no maxxing angle FOIDS unfollows me and not only that, but they unfollow and unfollow me from their followers and followings. FOIDS has such high standards due to tik tok algorithms that every time a sloppy face appears to them they get angry.

i once followed a girl i liked but she blocked me instantly. im ugly

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
rn is when
How would you rate yourself on your face ? That can only be generated by a htn upwards.
right now low HTN, im 27% bodyfat because im bulking and im robust and wide framed + 6'1 so i can give myself the pleasure to become a fat fuck sometimes, im going to cut tho but in a couple of weeks, never been under 19%bodyfat so i guess i can reach strong HTN or low chadlite, idk, pretty much is impossible to know but i would like to go for 12% bodyfat

rn is when

right now low HTN, im 27% bodyfat because im bulking and im robust and wide framed + 6'1 so i can give myself the pleasure to become a fat fuck sometimes, im going to cut tho but in a couple of weeks, never been under 19%bodyfat so i guess i can reach strong HTN or low chadlite, idk, pretty much is impossible to know but i would like to go for 12% bodyfat
If ur 27% u cant be htn bro u would look obese af

Lmao ur in hs, blackpill still doesnt exist there after that is where it gets brutal
idk, maybe, i've fucked 3 girls that were 20 years old or a bit more, 2 mtbs and 1 legit htb with big titties but kinda short like 4'9

• +1
If ur 27% u cant be htn bro u would look obese af
Not really, i store most of my fat on my back and torso, im fr very robust, actually once i took my shirt off and with clothes on i dont look that fat because of frame and gymcelling, and the girl i was with said a joke about my weight about she didn't know i was that fat lmaoo

There are more important things in life other than pussy , god didnt make you for that you should look for other meaningful things in life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Not really, i store most of my fat on my back and torso, im fr very robust, actually once i took my shirt off and with clothes on i dont look that fat because of frame and gymcelling, and the girl i was with said a joke about my weight about she didn't know i was that fat lmaoo
so yeah imo it's possible to reach low htn at 20ish bodyfat with robust facial structure, because the more prominent the bones the less it will affect looks, ofc if someone has shit bones and is fat his face will look like a bulldog

Relax my brother, these modern whores are no big deal. They are scum raised under the eaves of Disney, Hollywood and then Instagram and tik tok. They are the worst female generation ever, it's actually a curse to be paired with a modern FOID. Cultivate your intellect, tubespirituality and stop following attention junkie empty fucking attention junkie bitches.

• +1
so yeah imo it's possible to reach low htn at 20ish bodyfat with robust facial structure, because the more prominent the bones the less it will affect looks, ofc if someone has shit bones and is fat his face will look like a bulldog
Yes, it is possible. I have seen fat guys with good facial bones kill more than a skinny guy with weak bones, narrow face and long chin. I think in general the most important thing is jaw width along with facial harmony.

Relax my brother, these modern whores are no big deal. They are scum raised under the eaves of Disney, Hollywood and then Instagram and tik tok. They are the worst female generation ever, it's actually a curse to be paired with a modern FOID. Cultivate your intellect, tubespirituality and stop following attention junkie empty fucking attention junkie bitches.
i love whores tbh

water af. a foid unfollowed me recently cause i left her on delivered. sometimes they’re just stupid little whores

• +1
Exactly if you want to know more i was obese and i used to enjoy life by getting knowledge , it was the most enjoyable thing i could do find topics u're interested in and get pleasure by learning

i only got followed by some balding indians on insta

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch