HOW TO STOP LOOKSMAX FROM GOING MAINSTREAM (EVERYONE GTFIH)

man for fucks sake this thread is fucked in offtopic

yeah that or even better would be to hide until someone has an amount of rep, that way we could just not give rep to new users and they wouldn't be able to see the good shit
bro just got in and wants to pull the ladder

@enchanted_elixir did you move this to offtopic btw? i know it's not really looksmax advice but tbh when there are threads like this in looksmaxxing i think it's fair mine should be there too
View attachment 2183311
especially since imo stopping normies from looksmaxxing does technically have an effect on your own looks as if the standards get higher everyone here will get less attractive but idk
You should send me that thread, I'll move it to off topic.
And yes I did move it.

bro just got in and wants to pull the ladder
this is literally just the first reply jfl you know i can see you copied it right

also not really tbh i've been here since before 2023 and i lurked before that

most people in off topic aren't really there for a guide or anything so this is gonna get way less traction, i've literally got activity on this thread like half as much now that it's here tbh

the info here aint that ground breaking a normei can find in one google search

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
this is literally just the first reply jfl you know i can see you copied it right

also not really tbh i've been here since before 2023 and i lurked before that
It's still high on trending so...

the info here aint that ground breaking a normei can find in one google search
what google search are you referring to? normies don't really know what to look for unless they're just told, this site is literally all the info they need packed into one place

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
It's still high on trending so...
oh fr? i didn't notice

still it's probably going to get lost in offtopic as soon as it goes off the trending tab tbh, and i just want as many people to see this thread as possible

• +1
if @curlyheadjames can take his song off tiktok that would be fucking huge as well
nope i worked hard on that song and its up there forever btw cant take it down even if i wanted to besides the song only has like 1300 videos combined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
[Hidden content]
regardless of my song not being able to be taken down trust me i would if i could as it doesnt matter i got my bag and streams on other platforms but its not getting taken down regardless what i will do is promote more redpill and bluepill content and less incel content and try to get rid of that shit because it pisses me off seeing normies talk about this shit to each other

• Love it
Reactions: looksmidder
regardless of my song not being able to be taken down trust me i would if i could as it doesnt matter i got my bag and streams on other platforms but its not getting taken down regardless what i will do is promote more redpill and bluepill content and less incel content and try to get rid of that shit because it pisses me off seeing normies talk about this shit to each other
thanks man you can honestly probably make the biggest impact out of anyone with your following

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
thanks man you can honestly probably make the biggest impact out of anyone with your following
i have like 4k followers bc i dont use tiktok often never post for the fact i dont wanna go viral i never did all this shit was supposed to be just for the forum in the first place blackpill curse was supposed to just be a song for the forum and it ended becoming huge on blackpill and redpill tiktok somehow and i always just wanted a niche community not for this shit to branch out to normies and other ppl saw what i was doing copied it and my message spread like wildfire and no one knows i was behind it which is grreat but i feear if a big youtuber makes a video about it my social circle will find it and ill never be able to get a job in the future as geek squad member at best buy

• +1
more people are gonna rope!

• JFL
more people are gonna rope!
nah that's bad tbh bc all the people who will rope were probably subhuman-ltn anyway which means less unattractive people therefore higher standards

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and P4fivee
you would be surprised tbh, normies are desperate to be gl just as much as everyone here. they are all jealous of the tiktokers with hundreds of girls in their comments and they would do anything to get that

Real. The gyms nowadays are full as fuck. I've been lifting on and off for 7 years and it's never been this full, normies are looksmaxxing hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, arabcelxxx and looksmidder
Real. The gyms nowadays are full as fuck. I've been lifting on and off for 7 years and it's never been this full, normies are looksmaxxing hard.
this is what i've been saying but everyone is coping with "much normies won't looksmax" when THEY LITERALLY ALREADY ARE

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 24940
this is what i've been saying but everyone is coping with "much normies won't looksmax" when THEY LITERALLY ALREADY ARE

It's even worse since TikTok became mainstream around 2020. Gym tiktoks are pushed hard on me and likely other normies, motivational videos are pushed hard, Andrew Tate shit like "never give up", etc motivating them to keep going. Even hairloss videos talking about secrets like fin and min are pushed by these self improvement gurus.

Being jacked will be the norm in a few years, every zoomer relative I have lifts nowadays, it's insane.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and looksmidder
It's even worse since TikTok became mainstream around 2020. Gym tiktoks are pushed hard on me and likely other normies, motivational videos are pushed hard, Andrew Tate shit like "never give up", etc motivating them to keep going. Even hairloss videos talking about secrets like fin and min are pushed by these self improvement gurus.

Being jacked will be the norm in a few years, every zoomer relative I have lifts nowadays, it's insane.
exactly tbh i kinda hate myself for taking so long to make this thread, but still we have time (not much though) to prevent tiktok from becoming blackpilled, and ideally with enough work we might be able to bluepill them completely

• +1
@SyrianPsycho I know you are lurking here for more information you can sell to your low iq aspie tiktok fanbase, I hope your entire family back in syria get carpet bombed by bidens administration
Hey @SyrianPsycho dont come to tik tok tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Hey @SyrianPsycho dont come to tik tok tomorrow
nah don't spam comments on his vids or anything that will just help him, you would do better to just unfollow him and swipe past all his vids, it will fuck him over with the algorithm

• +1
spam racist vile copypastas on big threads so they get deindexed from googles search engine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and looksmidder
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and StrangerDanger
Alright I will post bluepilled thread

• +1
Looksmax should become secret jewish society

I want it to go mainstream so @ascension thread can be reality

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
my sister just talked about me "softmaxxing" after i got a haircut we need to get this site on member-only at least
Jfl at your femcel sister

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and looksmidder
WE NEED TO STOP THEM! GRR I HATE THEM

• JFL
my sister just talked about me "softmaxxing" after i got a haircut we need to get this site on member-only at least
this is what i’m talking about jfl this shit is already very close to fully mainstream

bump

• +1
we still can but only if we start now
YE WE NEED TO TAKE URGENTLY ACTIONS
GENOCIDE THEM ALL HEIL LOOKSMAX
we need stop looksmax going mainstream until 2032!

• +1
YE WE NEED TO TAKE URGENTLY ACTIONS
GENOCIDE THEM ALL HEIL LOOKSMAX
we need stop looksmax going mainstream until 2032!
tbh the reporting one might be the most important, if enough people can mass report blackpill shit we can probably save .org

• +1
bump

• +1
its just delusions you moron

Gym is mainstream yet every guy is skinnyfat
Our concerned friend the OP may be a delusional moron, but diet is the main culprit here.

Our concerned friend the OP may be a delusional moron, but diet is the main culprit here.
thank you for the bump my friend 🙏

also the cope is insane if you think normies won’t start looksmaxing jfl they literally already are

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and gymislife
Mirin tbh, signed outta my account thread fully closed, every valuable thread should be closed for lurkers, and leave only shitposts tbh

Can't send pics rn for some reason hmm

• +1
Mirin tbh, signed outta my account thread fully closed, every valuable thread should be closed for lurkers, and leave only shitposts tbh

Can't send pics rn for some reason hmm
agreed tbh lurkers don’t really deserve any info

I've got some ideas. DM me.

• +1