HOW TO STOP LOOKSMAX FROM GOING MAINSTREAM (EVERYONE GTFIH)

move this to BOTB tbh

and ban op he is a newfag

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and ascension
BOTB THIS, ONLY I CAN ASCEND

@TRUE_CEL @tyronelite @Preston

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, garoupilled_, Michael Myers and 2 others
REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A THREAD PLEASE WAIT PPL NEED TO SEE THIS

The worse is that I didn't even start to looksmax since i'm here cause i'm a fucking pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, garoupilled_, ascension and 2 others
disagree tbh one of my friends spends at least a hundred (prob more) a month on supplements that he thinks will make him ascend, if he knew about more stuff he would buy it in a heartbeat
well, I said most won't, and your anecdote only talks about 1 friend

The worse is that I didn't even start to looksmax since i'm here cause i'm a fucking pussy
not too late man if we can stop org from going mainstream you can still stay ahead

cope, i see normies talking about getting LL and DJS consultations lmfao, average looksmaxxer here will put pepper mint oil on their eyebrows and refuse to lose weight but normies will get invasive surgeries as soon as they get blackpilled
JFL no normie is low inhib enough to get LL and actually go through with it, it's all talk

Some good points here.

Just put @Iasacrko 's posts all over the front page of the site, it will give lurkers brain damage and scare them away forever.
just don't let them hear his manly maesthetic voice that's what lured me in

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
well, I said most won't, and your anecdote only talks about 1 friend
you seriously underestimate normies tbh, at the very least zoomers will do anything to looksmax, at least anything relatively low effort ie chewing (which is unfortunately very effective)

i send .org threads in normie servers so more people join this forum

• WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, saiya_online and looksmidder
You still joined in dec 2022. That’s pretty recent
i lurked for a month or so before and also why are you pressing me jfl i didn't say anything to you

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 28414 and looksmidder
HOLY SHIT @enchanted_elixir LIKED MY THREAD

greycels replying

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and looksmidder
Seriously dont get why Looksmax information is seen as special.
because it's not mainstream, have you ever seen a tiktok talking about mk677

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
because it's not mainstream, have you ever seen a tiktok talking about mk677
It will never be mainstream
Anything that has to do with altering your natural body is seen down upon

It will never be mainstream
Anything that has to do with altering your natural body is seen down upon
i wish that was true honestly but at the very least people will see shit like that as an opportunity to get attention online, and then people will do it in secret even if they don't admit it

damn nice one

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
@pashtun @ascension dyk if there's anything i have to do to get this pinned? like does it have to be formatted in a specific way?

Whatever the mods find interesting, they'll pin. Just have to pray to Gandy that they like it

• +1
Reactions: twilight and looksmidder
bump

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
we need to stop this crisis now

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
i wish that was true honestly but at the very least people will see shit like that as an opportunity to get attention online, and then people will do it in secret even if they don't admit it
This site is full of Indians and Autists
Nothing special here (muh positive canthal tilt) quoves is already discussing aesthetics to masses

• Hmm...
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
This site is full of Indians and Autists
that's good a lot of them aren't really competition then, unfortunately a lot of normies have a good base or are nt

Last edited:
GENOCIDE THE LURKERS,NORMIE"S,WOMANS
GRR

Screenshot 2023 05 04 10 11 26 75 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
its already over

i lurked for a month or so before and also why are you pressing me jfl i didn't say anything to you
Because you act like you ain’t new. nov 2022 is still very new

We'll just get an influx of greycels though

We'll just get an influx of greycels though
read point 3

also another idea i had (i can’t add it since i can’t edit it anymore) was a new feature where you could hide content if someone doesn’t have a certain amount of rep to stop people from just making an account to see shit

Wym looksmax is more popular than ever
it’s not fully mainstream yet, and also we can stop it from becoming permanently popular and turn it instead into a temporary trend

Because you act like you ain’t new. nov 2022 is still very new
i never said i wasn’t but i got here well before the tiktok trend, and i’m not just leeching info and shit i’m actually here to looksmax and help people

i never said i wasn’t but i got here well before the tiktok trend, and i’m not just leeching info and shit i’m actually here to looksmax and help people
Good point

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and looksmidder
nice couldn't miss out the mandatory "private the forum thread" by a random greycel

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, EdouardManlet and twilight