HOW TO STOP LOOKSMAX FROM GOING MAINSTREAM (EVERYONE GTFIH)

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
[HIDEPOSTS=1]
as i'm sure everyone has noticed, the blackpill and looksmax are becoming more and more mainstream every day. the more this happens, the harder it becomes for everyone here to ascend, as the standards will raise as more people start to looksmax.

LUCKILY THIS IS STILL A RECENT TREND, AND IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR US TO STOP IT!!!

because of this i have created a brief guide on everything people here can do to prevent it from going mainstream. if enough of us can do these things, we can turn looksmax into a small trend instead of a permanent popular thing.

we need every single high iq user here to work together to stop this, so read carefully.

1. PRIVATE BOTB

this one is honestly so easy. if best of the best can either be locked until a certain threshold is completed (idk what it would be, maybe a certain amount of rep/posts?) or the people with threads there can use the guide @pneumocystosis made to prevent lurkers from being able to see it: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-hide-botb-threads-from-lurkers.700164/ then we could substantially slow down info from going mainstream.

2. STOP LURKERS

this is similar to point one but just as important imo. in case you haven't noticed, the VAST majority of people on this site are lurkers, most of which are from tiktok. for example:
Screenshot 2023 05 01 at 090753
THAT IS A RATIO OF ALMOST 6 LURKERS FOR EVERY ACTUAL USER! these people come here to take info, then just leave without giving anything back, and a lot of them make tiktoks about it, and make more people do this stuff.

the easiest way to stop this is for everyone to start doing this:
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 133627

in every thread they make. this will make it much harder for lurkers to take information.

the ideal way to stop this would be for the admins to make it much harder for lurkers to use the site (as currently they can do pretty much everything actual users can) but until then this is the best solution.

3. KILL THE BLACKPILL TREND

this one is ESSENTIAL for us to stop looksmax from going mainstream. right now incel terminology and looksmax tiktoks are EVERYWHERE and people here are not helping. i've made a quick guide for everything we can do on tiktok to stop the trend:

1: REPORT BLACKPILL TIKTOKS

every tiktok you see with #bonesmashing or #looksmaxxing on it, or that refers to looksmaxxing or bonesmashing at all, REPORT IT FOR DANGEROUS ACTS. just tap and hold the screen until this appears, then press report, then select "dangerous activities and challenges". IMG 1172
(this takes literally 5 seconds by the way) now the way tiktok works is that if enough people mass report a tiktok, they will just delete it automatically. therefore if enough people here start mass reporting blackpill tiktoks, they will start being mass deleted. THIS WILL SHUT DOWN THE BLACKPILL TREND QUICKLY IF ENOUGH OF US DO IT.

also, if anyone can code a bot to mass report tiktoks, do it. don't make it too obvious though or tiktok might catch on.

2: UNFOLLOW LOOKSMAX TIKTOKERS

examples of looksmax tiktokers are:

K Shami (Syrian Psycho)

Erand (un.ermite)

etc etc

UNFOLLOW ALL OF THEM.

i used to make tiktoks all the time and the way the algorithm works is that when someone suddenly loses a large amount of followers, tiktok notices and recommends their content significantly less. THIS WILL REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPOSED TO LOOKSMAXXING.

also, whenever you see a tiktok from one of these people, scroll past instantly. again, tiktok will notice that their average view time is taking a hit and recommend their videos less.

the same goes for YouTubers. every looks related youtube that you are subscribed to right now, unsubscribe from them. if you are actually interested in their videos you will be recommended them anyway, but their views and exposure will take a hit.

3: PROMOTE BLUEPILL/ANTI BLACKPILL INFO

whenever you see a tiktok talking about how dumb the blackpill is (not the ones using blackpill curse and shit, report those) like it and agree with them if you get the chance. we need to make blackpillers on tiktok feel as hated and ostracized as possible so that they actually shut the fuck up. the issue is that normies see incel terminology as cool right now, and lots of them are using terms like negative canthal tilt because they think it makes them look interesting. WE NEED TO MAKE THEM FEEL AS HATED AS POSSIBLE.

this one is very easy to do, just like comments and videos making fun of or disagreeing with looksmaxxing.

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE A LARGE FOLLOWING OR ENJOY MAKING VIDEOS, MAKE A TIKTOK/TIKTOKS MAKING FUN OF LOOKSMAXXING AND TALKING ABOUT HOW DUMB IT IS!! @curlyheadjames is already doing this iirc, and if more people start it can definitely help.

quick message to james btw, not sure if this is possible but if you can copyright claim your blackpill curse song and take it off tiktok that would make a massive difference to stopping it becoming mainstream. like genuinely huge. thanks man

3. MAKE THE SITE AS UNAPPEALING AS POSSIBLE

this one is ESSENTIAL. first of all, do what i said in step 2, and use the "HIDEPOSTS" feature to make it impossible for lurkers to get info. the next part (this will be kinda controversial) is to stop being helpful to new users. obviously it feels fucked up since we were all a 0 post 0 rep user at one point but the issue is that now a lot of the people making accounts here are doing it just to learn new info to make tiktoks about and make mainstream, which fucks all of us over HARD.

the main way to combat this is simply to respond to new users less, and ignore their questions. again, sounds a bit fucked but keep in mind a huge portion of these people are from tiktok and it's on us to get them to fuck off back to that app.

4. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

i know for a fact a lot of people here have been making and liking comments about canthal tilt and hunter eyes and shit. you are fucking yourself and everyone else over.

DON'T TALK ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND ESPECIALLY NOT ANYWHERE ONLINE EXCEPT HERE!!!

i thought of the idea for this thread ages ago so i've probably forgotten a few points but honestly there are definitely a few hundred high iq users here and if we can all do these points we can stop the blackpill from going mainstream in a few days at most.

IT'S NOT OVER YET BOYOS!!!![/HIDEPOSTS]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: polishcel, AscensionUwU, !MagicMan777 and 84 others
dude just got in and want to pull the ladder, u will burn in hell

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Fart mic, Deleted member 28904 and 31 others
Some good points here.

3. MAKE THE SITE AS UNAPPEALING AS POSSIBLE

Just put @Iasacrko 's posts all over the front page of the site, it will give lurkers brain damage and scare them away forever.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 28792, futuregigamogger and 49 others
IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A THREAD PLEASE WAIT!!! DON'T PUSH THIS OFF THE NEW THREADS TAB PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, Deleted member 28904 and 9 others
Some good points here.

Just put @Iasacrko 's posts all over the front page of the site, it will give lurkers brain damage and scare them away forever.
i can still edit it for like another 30 mins, do you have anything i should add?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, rooman, garoupilled_ and 2 others
i can still edit it for like another 30 mins, do you have anything i should add?

Nah it seems quite comprehensive. Reporting blackpill tiktoks is a good idea. Also maybe some dedicated programmercels can create bots which spam bluepill in mass quantities.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Elvisandreaa, EdouardManlet and 11 others
Nah it seems quite comprehensive. Reporting blackpill tiktoks is a good idea. Also maybe some dedicated programmercels can create bots which spam bluepill in mass quantities.
i didn't think of that, i'll add it

and yeah when i used to make tiktoks mine would occasionally get mass reported and they were just automatically deleted, if we do that we could possibly shut the trend down overnight

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BoredPrince and Yerico7
@SyrianPsycho I know you are lurking here for more information you can sell to your low iq aspie tiktok fanbase, I hope your entire family back in syria get carpet bombed by bidens administration

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscensionUwU, horizontallytall, sergiu and 35 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and ascension
it doesn’t work i’ve been reporting bonesmashing ones for ages but they all come back with “no dangerous content found”

Angry Over It GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman and ascension
it doesn’t work i’ve been reporting bonesmashing ones for ages but they all come back with “no dangerous content found”

yeah that's because you're the only person doing it, even if they don't see dangerous content they will just delete them if there are enough reports

• +1
Reactions: rooman and AshamedToBeHere
trust me man it doesn't matter much anyway, barely anyone will ascend even with all the info available

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rooman, Elvisandreaa and 6 others

Makes sense tbh, China want American youth to smash their faces with hammers. They're probably sat there laughing their asses off at westoids.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14693, Hueless and 5 others
yeah that's because you're the only person doing it, even if they don't see dangerous content they will just delete them if there are enough reports
It’s so over for all of us who haven’t ascended yet

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder and ascension
bro what does this even mean
he's referring to how you are a newcel and he thinks that you are just now wanting to hide blackpill since you have recently discovered it

• +1
Reactions: twilight
trust me man it doesn't matter much anyway, barely anyone will ascend even with all the info available
you would be surprised tbh, normies are desperate to be gl just as much as everyone here. they are all jealous of the tiktokers with hundreds of girls in their comments and they would do anything to get that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: !MagicMan777, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 24940 and 6 others
he's referring to how you are a newcel and he thinks that you are just now wanting to hide blackpill since you have recently discovered it
mf i'm not even a 2023cel and i lurked before that anyway

bumping thread for more people to see even though the semetic :)lul:) moderators here won’t come to any sort of compromises

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, garoupilled_, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
It’s so over for all of us who haven’t ascended yet
nah not yet tbh if we can stop it from going mainstream then we can still get ahead of normies

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and AshamedToBeHere
you would be surprised tbh, normies are desperate to be gl just as much as everyone here. they are all jealous of the tiktokers with hundreds of girls in their comments and they would do anything to get that
to looksmax effectively you need money, most normies won't spend lots of money on precedures and surgery, most they will do is gymcel and get a haircut, and even then most of the gymcels won't even get big

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and aspiringexcel
to looksmax effectively you need money, most normies won't spend lots of money on precedures and surgery, most they will do is gymcel and get a haircut, and even then most of the gymcels won't even get big
disagree tbh one of my friends spends at least a hundred (prob more) a month on supplements that he thinks will make him ascend, if he knew about more stuff he would buy it in a heartbeat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AshamedToBeHere, OmiaSubhuman and 1 other person
cope, i see normies talking about getting LL and DJS consultations lmfao, average looksmaxxer here will put pepper mint oil on their eyebrows and refuse to lose weight but normies will get invasive surgeries as soon as they get blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, saiya_online, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
If we don't do this soon then it'll be over , Normfilths will come in mass , already far too many Normfilths on this forum , lynch all Normfilths

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
If we don't do this soon then it'll be over , Normfilths will come in mass , already fsr too many Normfilths on this forum , lynch all Normfilths
THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING WE ARE LITERALLY ON BORROWED TIME UNTIL NORMIES FLOOD THE SITE

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Constantin Denis and ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and looksmidder
THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING WE ARE LITERALLY ON BORROWED TIME UNTIL NORMIES FLOOD THE SITE
It's only a matter of time , we can prevent it , we can but seems like we don't want to , if by the end of this year , we won't do anything then the forum will get Normified to hell until it becomes a Mainstream Normie Forum

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Constantin Denis
Also there should be a feature where you can hide a post from people without a certain amount of reactions
yeah that or even better would be to hide until someone has an amount of rep, that way we could just not give rep to new users and they wouldn't be able to see the good shit

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ArcticStorm
yeah that or even better would be to hide until someone has an amount of rep, that way we could just not give rep to new users and they wouldn't be able to see the good shit
Exactly that's what I meant

• +1
  • Love it
@Preston bhai pin thread this if you have enough power

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
It's only a matter of time , we can prevent it , we can but seems like we don't want to , if by the end of this year , we won't do anything then the forum will get Normified to hell until it becomes a Mainstream Normie Forum
yup i'm honestly pissed at myself i didn't make this thread earlier, if we don't do this then it is literally so over for all of us tbh.

• +1
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
yup i'm honestly pissed at myself i didn't make this thread earlier, if we don't do this then it is literally so over for all of us tbh.
Exactly , we still have enough time to do it , our last chance , if not then it'll be over , I have seen this happen on a lot of Forums , once it starts it never ends until it becomes a Mainstream Normie Forum

• +1
Bump

• +1
  • Love it
Exactly , we still have enough time to do it , our last chance , if not then it'll be over , I have seen this happen on a lot of Forums , once it starts it never ends until it becomes a Mainstream Normie Forum
yeah i've noticed the same, literally the only trends on tiktok that have been around for like a year or more are ones that are related to looks, if looksmaxxing goes fully mainstream it will stay there forever

• +1
Atleast let's become more hostile and intolerant towards the Normfilths coming in , we can atleast drive them away hopefully

@pashtun @looksmidder

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, arabcelxxx, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Atleast let's become more hostile and intolerant towards the Normfilths coming in , we can atleast drive them away hopefully

@pashtun @looksmidder
that's prob the biggest one we can do tbh if we can put normies off the site then we can probably save the forum

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, arabcelxxx and ArcticStorm
yeah i've noticed the same, literally the only trends on tiktok that have been around for like a year or more are ones that are related to looks, if looksmaxxing goes fully mainstream it will stay there forever
This , exactly , it is already happen , at this point we have to reverse it , can't prevent what has already catched on

• +1
that's prob the biggest one we can do tbh if we can put normies off the site then we can probably save the forum
Yes , I think I'm one of the few users on here being hostile and intolerant of all The Normfilths that I see , I can sense and identify them fast and easily

@pashtun @looksmidder

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
FILTHY LURKERS GET OUT OF HERE
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 144954

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Constantin Denis
@Shako Mako mf why you jfl reacting

@pashtun @ascension dyk if there's anything i have to do to get this pinned? like does it have to be formatted in a specific way?

i wonder what would happen if every single woman knew about the black pill and how much power they have

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and garoupilled_
i wonder what would happen if every single woman knew about the black pill and how much power they have
wouldn't be that deep tbh they aren't our competition

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777