If I could eat in a caloric surplus to the extent of you obese fucks on this forum I'd be a 110kg musclebound giga mogger

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
The only thing that's really stopping me from being 110kg in a muscular state with visible abs is the fact I can't eat in enough of a surplus to get there

I'm currently sitting around 82kg, if you told me the prize for increasing my weight to 110kg within a year was one million euro and all I needed to do was eat like shit and become a tub of lard I physically wouldn't be able to get there.

Since I train like an animal when it comes to gymcelling, if I could put on enough weight to get to 110kg while also gymcelling and putting the calories to use I would build a giga mogger physique

But as things stand I'm putting on clean muscle thanks to my weekly strength increases but I have no interest in eating anything beyond 2 large meals per day and 100-150grams of chocolate.

How do people become obese? Do they actually sit down with a large pizza, 300grams of chocolate and a tub of ice cream each night?
How is it even enjoyable at that point? To me it would be the equivalent of maturbating like 5 times per day as opposed to once, how are you even enjoying it at that point and not feeling repulsed by what you're doing?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Corleone
I struggle to eat 2500kcal a day. It takes ages to build muscle.

sometimes I envy those obese infinite appetite hippos.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I guess after a while the dopamine from the food would run out but even then if there was an actual reward at the end for consuming that much it would be mostly a neutral dronelike affair of consuming. I couldn't really see it as a negative experience

Skinnyfag here btw

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back