If I'm Being Real with Myself, I'd Rather Kill Myself

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Srs. Maybe if I didn't have scoliosis and chronic pain then I'd just looksmax and get over it, deal with this fucked up lookist society, maybe even join them. Because in my head I'd know that I could atleast ascend to normie tier or even above. But scoliosis is so brutal, that it makes me realize I don't even stand a fucking CHANCE in the normal world. Sitting down on a computer I can feel normal but the minute I stand up and I realize I'm only a disproportionate 5'10 I realize that in the business world and dating world I'm a laughing stock. Face don't even matter in my situation, as any girl I go out with is going to think in the back of her mind that she can do better, she can find ANOTHER person with a good face that doesnt have scoliosis.

I haven't thought about suicide since like Winter 2018, but the more and more I think about it the more I think I'd rather be dead and peaceful than living and stressed out.

I'll finish looksmaxing and see where that gets me but I feel like it isn't going to make that much of a difference, I'm always going to be seen as subhuman by everyone because of my scoliosis alone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, Bengt and nausea
but you have a normal dick why rope

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 685 and nausea
just get straight back surgery theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nausea and androidcel
just get straight back surgery theory
Already did mate. My muscles got caught in the rods and screws which was painful 24/7 so I had then removed february. I feel better now which is why I havent thought about suicide in a while but I still have around 30 degree scoliosis and a herniated disk in the lumbar (caused by the scoliosis). All of this at age 16, fucking lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and nausea
I'm sorry bro

I'm sorry ... there is no way to fix your scoliosis?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon