If people complement you, it’s over

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
people try call me ‘handsome’ or say ‘your haircut looks nice’ when they see that I’m in a bad mood as if that’ll cheer me up somehow loll. as if I’m not aware of my god awful facial bones and asymmetrical face. chad doesn’t get complements girls just fuck him. even normies don’t get complements they just fuck. my stacylite cousin would always bring up the topic of my looks unprovoked for no reason always on some ‘ohhh you’re such a handsome guy you should go out more’ like bitch you wouldn’t be saying this if I was actually handsome. when people complement me I don’t believe it, I feel disrespected even. It’s like they know that I know that im deformed as shit, so they think they gotta say some shit to prevent me from killing myself lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 27746 and 7 others
when a real handsome man is near, a slut just bends over and gets fucked by him. No words needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger, ManletBlackcel, lowiqNormie and 8 others
least obvious humblebrag thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and incelmogger
Of course, the reason I get no compliments must be because I am in reality extreme handsome and hot 🧐🧐

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Splinter901, Deleted member 52057 and 2 others
least obvious humblebrag thread
not a brag thread at all tbh. I’m so fucking ugly that people know that I know, they always say some meaningless compliment just because they know I’m subhuman so they think by ‘complimenting me’ that will cheer me up

So what do u wanna do about it

Of course, the reason I get no compliments must be because I am in reality extreme handsome and hot 🧐🧐
ur missing the point, I’ve brought up the fact that I’m ugly before irl so this is why ppl do this to me

I only get compliments from women 30 years older than me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel, lowiqNormie, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Milf hunter
Adventure Cherries GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Dnr bragger

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
its called virtue signalling
They want to seem nice and feel like a good person

I remember me and my fogger cousin where playing league of legends and a girl came up to us n said to her you look like a hollister model then she looked at me and said u look like a gucci model. Evil shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incelmogger and fuxkdakikez
its called virtue signalling
They want to seem nice and feel like a good person

I remember me and my fogger cousin where playing league of legends and a girl came up to us n said to her you look like a hollister model then she looked at me and said u look like a gucci model. Evil shit
I have legit chad friend tho and his sisters friends say he should be a model, same with random foids on Snapchat thirsting over him when a mate of his posted pics. It isn’t always virtue signalling bro, but a lot of the time it is. It can be hard to tell at times

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, fuxkdakikez and lowiqNormie
I have legit chad friend tho and his sisters friends say he should be a model, same with random foids on Snapchat thirsting over him when a mate of his posted pics. It isn’t always virtue signalling bro, but a lot of the time it is. It can be hard to tell at times
Im not chad though. If a girl says i look like a model it means something different

If a girl says i look like a model it means something different
Not really, you have a really unique face and super sharp features, and ur tall

• +1
Reactions: try2beme