If you are recessed (You are) you will only get worse

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
First of all everyone in this site who say its not recessed doesnt understand craniofacial growth and dont understand that every person nowadays doesnt grow as it should given an correct environment. Even if you never mouth breathed, had good posture, was breastfed, didnt had pacifiers, wasnt an orthodontics victim, had good testosterone levels (Very rare already), you didnt chewed as much as your body wanted to, or used your incisors (Just if you had parents who understood all that and let you use your incisors to cut meat jfl).

The point is, if you are recessed and you have hope in mewing, nose breathing, good posture, chewing to help you descend significantly slower i have bad news for you. They are all good habits, dont get me wrong, but you dont have the massive cheekbones our ancestrals had. Your young face is SAVED by collagen and with time your subhumanity will become evident.

One could say thats water and i would probab agree (Although there r still many copers here who think they r not recessed). But whats not water is that one should understand that if their cranium grew wrong
the face will KEEP growing wrong and mewing will not stop that. This can only be saved artificially because it is not a NATURAL problem.

Brad pitt doesnt have perfect craniofacial development but its way way above average in this world full of deformed faces and you can see how he aged well. Its not purely that he can resist to more boneloss since he had more bone mass to begin with (Its important but not everything), it as well because his face kept growing as it should, or at least close to that.

TLDR: Your face is deformed, consult a good maxilofacial orthodontist to get a cbtc scan and try seeing if you can fix your future growth. (Hardest step here is trying to not fall for him trying to get every buck from you extracting your teeth jfl.)

Attachments

• 1694986280036.png
    1694986280036.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, sportsmogger, LancasteR and 18 others
my orthodontist wants to do invisalign wihtout extractions for Class II. And brad pitt has had work done to age better like botox and face lift but yes he has a good face. Perfect craniofacial growth sounds unrealistic for most people

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
what if you naturally have a good occlusal plane?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I'm recessed like a Birdcelibate

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, poopoohead and UndiagnosedSchizo
i have an idea, let urself get even more recessed so that doctors can agree to perform lefort 3 on u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 5'7 zoomer, Mewton and 10 others
First of all everyone in this site who say its not recessed doesnt understand craniofacial growth and dont understand that every person nowadays doesnt grow as it should given an correct environment. Even if you never mouth breathed, had good posture, was breastfed, didnt had pacifiers, wasnt an orthodontics victim, had good testosterone levels (Very rare already), you didnt chewed as much as your body wanted to, or used your incisors (Just if you had parents who understood all that and let you use your incisors to cut meat jfl).

The point is, if you are recessed and you have hope in mewing, nose breathing, good posture, chewing to help you descend significantly slower i have bad news for you. They are all good habits, dont get me wrong, but you dont have the massive cheekbones our ancestrals had. Your young face is SAVED by collagen and with time your subhumanity will become evident.

One could say thats water and i would probab agree (Although there r still many copers here who think they r not recessed). But whats not water is that one should understand that if their cranium grew wrong View attachment 2436910 the face will KEEP growing wrong and mewing will not stop that. This can only be saved artificially because it is not a NATURAL problem.

View attachment 2436914 Brad pitt doesnt have perfect craniofacial development but its way way above average in this world full of deformed faces and you can see how he aged well. Its not purely that he can resist to more boneloss since he had more bone mass to begin with (Its important but not everything), it as well because his face kept growing as it should, or at least close to that.

TLDR: Your face is deformed, consult a good maxilofacial orthodontist to get a cbtc scan and try seeing if you can fix your future growth. (Hardest step here is trying to not fall for him trying to get every buck from you extracting your teeth jfl.)
Is braces with no extractions and elastics at 18-19 okay for the maxilla or could it still impact growth ?

Is braces with no extractions and elastics at 18-19 okay for the maxilla or could it still impact growth ?
if they dont tilt the teeth inwards, you dont chew with less force because of it (idk if its possible) and you dont overextend the treatment it should be good

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Or just fix your face by listenting to dr bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 5'7 zoomer and JCaesar
Based

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Krakowski
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JCaesar
do you have any sources or books to back it up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Do you want his advice or no? Did you not read his threads?
I do, but I didn't manage to find all his threads ever since he deleted, I just remember him talking about clenching and some thumpbulling with some other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
remember op is a monkey from brazil

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 25059
@SeriousAscension useful info

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
If brad Pitt looks like hes not perfect in that area, that just proves not having a perfect craniofacial development doesn't matter

If brad Pitt looks like hes not perfect in that area, that just proves not having a perfect craniofacial development doesn't matter
Thats right, a lot of people say is only a matter of craneofacial development, im not recessed and im still not a 10/10

Thats right, a lot of people say is only a matter of craneofacial development, im not recessed and im still not a 10/10
Same here. Ive got a good facial structure but I'm sure not a 10.

Yes of course you dont need a perfect craniofacial development to be good looking (Much less in nowadays world). But that doesnt mean a better craniofacial development wouldnt be better

Yup, H2O.

How to age well in a nutshell: genetics, good lifestyle, fix recession, maintain hairline, use tret and spf, boost collagen with treatments (microneedling, co2 laser etc), then plastic surgery in middle age as needed (face lift, fat grafting…)

• JFL
Yup, H2O.

How to age well in a nutshell: genetics, good lifestyle, fix recession, maintain hairline, use tret and spf, boost collagen with treatments (microneedling, co2 laser etc), then plastic surgery in middle age as needed (face lift, fat grafting…)
i wish fixing recession was that easy. Its probab the hardest of all and the actual reason this forum even exists

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ManzareK
i wish fixing recession was that easy. Its probab the hardest of all and the actual reason this forum even exists
God bless this forum for introducing me to lefort 1, BSSO, and genio

Last edited:
If you have perfect craneofacial development
23EAEE88 0738 4FD6 A7A1 EFDF1349F23D

Habits like mewing, nose breathing, chewing etc become natural , easier, and have a greater effect

Just like the rich get richer and the poor gets poorer

It’s a law of life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, 5'7 zoomer, ManzareK and 3 others
Even if you never mouth breathed, had good posture, was breastfed, didnt had pacifiers, wasnt an orthodontics victim, had good testosterone levels (Very rare already), you didnt chewed as much as your body wanted to, or used your incisors (Just if you had parents who understood all that and let you use your incisors to cut meat jfl).
What, so everyone is recessed no matter what? No one is brought up like that, but is that not equivalent enough to pre-agriculture conditions?

And I'll still fuck more bitches than you

• JFL
God bless this forum for introducing me to lefort 1, BSSO, and genio
well it introducdd me but its out of reality, im 20 years old foctors dont think its worth it to me to go into lefort, not even bimax doctors recommend to me. Not to mentin the money.

If you have perfect craneofacial development
View attachment 2446960
Habits like mewing, nose breathing, chewing etc become natural , easier, and have a greater effect

Just like the rich get richer and the poor gets poorer

It’s a law of life
yes
I had bruxism for the last 2 years and i didnt saw this effect
really just anything you have on set
jfl u need to say what about

• JFL
Both orthodontists of mine saw my xrays and said it's a miracle how I managed to stop my downgrowth at the age of 16 and even improved. But yes it's over for 99% of humans, the other ones are either saved by soft features like I am or have good resilience against adapting to the wrong environment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Whatashame
Craniofacial growth barely prevents ageing its more about skin thickness and fat pad action.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and 5'7 zoomer
my orthodontist wants to do invisalign wihtout extractions for Class II. And brad pitt has had work done to age better like botox and face lift but yes he has a good face. Perfect craniofacial growth sounds unrealistic for most people
That’s what I had done as a teen (but I didn’t know I had class 2). 10 years later I’m about to get orthodontics to undo the (mild) camouflage that I unknowingly got so that my lower jaw can be advanced to the optimal position.

That’s what I had done as a teen (but I didn’t know I had class 2). 10 years later I’m about to get orthodontics to undo the (mild) camouflage that I unknowingly got so that my lower jaw can be advanced to the optimal position.
What should I do then?

What should I do then?

It depends. Having a camouflaged class 2 is not a big deal as long as the discrepancy is not massive, a big portion of the population had it done and you would hardly notice.

Just be aware that if you ever want to have your class 2 to be skeletally corrected (and not just dentally corrected), you’ll first need to undo the changes you did to your bite.

Both orthodontists of mine saw my xrays and said it's a miracle how I managed to stop my downgrowth at the age of 16 and even improved. But yes it's over for 99% of humans, the other ones are either saved by soft features like I am or have good resilience against adapting to the wrong environment.
What did they do to stop it ?

What did they do to stop it ?
They expanded my palate with a removable expander & I stopped mouthbreathing and stopped doing my completely relaxed facial expression, I just let my face and all muscles hang & sag all the time.

They expanded my palate with a removable expander & I stopped mouthbreathing and stopped doing my completely relaxed facial expression, I just let my face and all muscles hang & sag all the time.
So just relaxing your muscles it ill be better ?. Idk If i wanna do that , squinting already helped my eye area by making the neutral expression different , decreased uee

So just relaxing your muscles it ill be better ?. Idk If i wanna do that , squinting already helped my eye area by making the neutral expression different , decreased uee
No I meant that that was a habit that was shit and pulled my face down all the time

@Whatashame :(

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Whatashame