If you are recessed (You are) you will only get worse

First of all everyone in this site who say its not recessed doesnt understand craniofacial growth and dont understand that every person nowadays doesnt grow as it should given an correct environment. Even if you never mouth breathed, had good posture, was breastfed, didnt had pacifiers, wasnt an orthodontics victim, had good testosterone levels (Very rare already), you didnt chewed as much as your body wanted to, or used your incisors (Just if you had parents who understood all that and let you use your incisors to cut meat jfl).

The point is, if you are recessed and you have hope in mewing, nose breathing, good posture, chewing to help you descend significantly slower i have bad news for you. They are all good habits, dont get me wrong, but you dont have the massive cheekbones our ancestrals had. Your young face is SAVED by collagen and with time your subhumanity will become evident.

One could say thats water and i would probab agree (Although there r still many copers here who think they r not recessed). But whats not water is that one should understand that if their cranium grew wrong View attachment 2436910 the face will KEEP growing wrong and mewing will not stop that. This can only be saved artificially because it is not a NATURAL problem.

View attachment 2436914 Brad pitt doesnt have perfect craniofacial development but its way way above average in this world full of deformed faces and you can see how he aged well. Its not purely that he can resist to more boneloss since he had more bone mass to begin with (Its important but not everything), it as well because his face kept growing as it should, or at least close to that.

TLDR: Your face is deformed, consult a good maxilofacial orthodontist to get a cbtc scan and try seeing if you can fix your future growth. (Hardest step here is trying to not fall for him trying to get every buck from you extracting your teeth jfl.)
Wich teeth should we use then to chew?