If you can’t get a girlfriend in high school, you have autism. It’s so easy.

I said at least average i know i mog but you need to get off my balls. I was being benerous to my haters.

Anyways that picture is multiple years old in like early puberty i grew like 3-4 inches since my torso is a lot taller now

Can't even see my face in it

I had crippling social anxiety at your age too, naturally you'll have to treat that

but you can, of course you do. It won't be easy, but you can do it. And by looking good I really don't mean being chad or something, I was rated 4 psl myself.
how did u get rid of ur social anxiety?

This is an extremely low IQ thread, probably started by a Christian fundamentalist.

Multiple studies confirm that high school is the hardest time for males short of college. There is no ascending in high school, everyone knows who you are and no one is going to allow you to pretend to "ascend" before their very eyes. You have to wait until you get out of high school for a blank slate; only THEN can you pretend to be something you aren't.

Life is utterly shit for most males before the age of 30 and this is why I advocate them becoming t-girls.

• +1
Reactions: BlackLooks and hebbewem
For any high schoolers here, I have some legit advice all you need to do is be confident and approach less popular girls. High school is when girls have lowest self esteem and don’t realize how much value they have in society today.

PSL autism does not apply in high school. At all. Legit just be confident and nice. And take a girl out on a cute date for ice cream. Just approach in hallway our outside waiting for cars and ask for her snap. Then set up a date. That’s it. Nothing else.

Don’t try to come off like a cocky douchebag btw. Just be cute and nice and sweet is all high school girls want.

Legit high school is the easiest time ever for guys. It’s tutorial mode and college is hard mode and after that is nightmare difficulty. Don’t waste it.
I was metalcel in high-school, still I could've get a bellow average girl, but I was to autistic with that, dealing with insecureties and mental strugles. And back then I only wanted the hotest girl possible, but I was that autistic than I couldn't get one of my looks level.