If you feel suicidal or angry over anything on this site…

Xtra

Xtra

Then you don’t understand the site. It’s literally a more active version of incels.is with a few different rules, that being more lenient with the stuff you can say on offtopic and you don’t need to be virgin to post here.

But it’s still an incel forum, if I had to hazard a guess the forum is 80-85% virgins, 10-14% guys who are barely normies with a small body count and less than 1% legit “slayers” like amnesia.

If you think any brag thread or slaying thread on this shithole is real or makes you feel depressed, you need to realise you are talking to other incels who are using this place to say stuff they can’t say on .is as that would be an instant ban… there’s no slayer on here, even a well connected normie isn’t gonna know about some incel forum or spend time on it, let alone a young NTmaxxed slayer. I treat this forum as a joke as that’s what it is, a place to say mostly whatever with some serious posts in between, I don’t care about anything on here as I know it’s all larp.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, NotCarv, Infinite and 13 others
Stop projecting your own circumstances on others.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, LooksThinker and kebab
I never take this site seriously

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and dopaminebeyondfried
“If you think any brag thread or slaying thread on this shithole is real“
I have never claimed to be a slayer or denied my inceldom unlike the larpers here, so that’s not projection it’s just the truth

Then you don’t understand the site. It’s literally a more active version of incels.is with a few different rules, that being more lenient with the stuff you can say on offtopic and you don’t need to be virgin to post here.

But it’s still an incel forum, if I had to hazard a guess the forum is 80-85% virgins, 10-14% guys who are barely normies with a small body count and less than 1% legit “slayers” like amnesia.

If you think any brag thread or slaying thread on this shithole is real or makes you feel depressed, you need to realise you are talking to other incels who are using this place to say stuff they can’t say on .is as that would be an instant ban… there’s no slayer on here, even a well connected normie isn’t gonna know about some incel forum or spend time on it, let alone a young NTmaxxed slayer. I treat this forum as a joke as that’s what it is, a place to say mostly whatever with some serious posts in between, I don’t care about anything on here as I know it’s all larp.
Not after Tik tok inflation

real tbh, this is probably who youre talking to when youre on this site
IMG 3821

there’s no slayer on here, even a well connected normie isn’t gonna know about some incel forum or spend time on it, let alone a young NTmaxxed slayer
oh there are, but the pb is the INTERNET and technology as a whole tbh :smonk:
...............by which i mean its very/increasingly EASY to fake things online, and you can be mr 100.000 posts in your forum of choosing and the idol of 100 million indians online

congrats, you have made it in life :forcedsmile:

@ReadBooksEveryday @diamondbill @Shkreliii @Primalsplit @5.5psl @thereallegend @therealbatman @BrendioEEE @Gargantuan @NumbThePain_FoxH @Whaddup @Randolf @Xangsane @romanstock @Umbra @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and 1 other person