If you have ALMOND eye shape

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
You need to have long contrasting eye lashes.
Screenshot 20230823 185223

Screenshot 20230823 185335 comandroidchrome edit 2333075771518

Look how mogger they are wtf

This is why I'm getting latisse. I think my eye area will ascend a lot because i have 100% almond eye shape

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Bitchwhipper2, A23ghskung and 12 others
Whats latisse

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 33986, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
Eyebrows, slight UEE, lashes, eye color = mogger eyes

if ur IPD is good ofc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, IMOGYOU, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Ive seen your Eye area but I have to break your delusion you dont have Almond.
I've never shared my face here ur thinking of someone else

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Blond3cel
I've never shared my face here ur thinking of someone else
Ohh fuck yea im sorry lol

I was confusing you with somebody else cause of Yellow name.

Over for my low IQ.....

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
Nice, is it expensive?
Yeah but I might get bimatoprost off alldaychemist instead next time I need tret because it's so much cheaper and I think it's exactly the same thing

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 27472
Yeah but I might get bimatoprost off alldaychemist instead next time I need tret because it's so much cheaper and I think it's exactly the same thing
Oh alright, i'll just keep mewing (giga coping)

• JFL
Doesn't it fuck up ur eye area?
More UEE if u use it?
Maybe. I will put vaseline around my eyes first though to stop contact with the skin which might help

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30679
Maybe. I will put vaseline around my eyes first though to stop contact with the skin which might help
Let us know if it works

• +1
yeah long lashes and brows are such an insane halo, they can make any eye area look good and a lack of if can destroy any eye area

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
i have almond eyes and im thinking about latisse. Amnesia ascended his eye area with latisse. Tho people report some side effects such as orbital fat burns

how do i use an eyelash curler right?

i think im doing it right but they are still pointing somewhat downward instead of curled up

I agree even if I do not really have almond eyes (I'm not sure). I play with my brows to improve my eye area and make my eye color stricking

Attachments

• 20230823_233407.jpg
    20230823_233407.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
Rate my eyes

• +1
Reactions: thefinalresent, goldpill and oxymoron
0BF35565 C372 40CB B091 BD8EF664EFDF

Long lashes are requirement with almond eye. Curry genetics works well here.

View attachment 2397545
Long lashes are requirement with almond eye. Curry genetics works well here.
ur eyes are subhuman. too much eyelid exposure, eyebrows are high up, they look assymetrical and your right eye looks droopy. eeyebrows look like shit. not to mention t50. rope

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
ur eyes are subhuman. too much eyelid exposure, eyebrows are high up, they look assymetrical and your right eye looks droopy. eeyebrows look like shit. not to mention t50. rope
Nope did mirror test and came out looking same, I visually used my third eye to place my eyebrows lower and they looked retarded, and upper eyelid is natural with almond eye shape, I don’t find hunter eyes to be as good. And T50 is neutral, keep coping with ur subhuman looks that ur colored eyes boost you significantly because at the most they do nothing for ur face or if anything descend you, I can confirm this theory by all the colored eyes I see in public on subhumans.

Nope did mirror test and came out looking same, I visually used my third eye to place my eyebrows lower and they looked retarded, and upper eyelid is natural with almond eye shape, I don’t find hunter eyes to be as good. And T50 is neutral, keep coping with ur subhuman looks that ur colored eyes boost you significantly because at the most they do nothing for ur face or if anything descend you, I can confirm this theory by all the colored eyes I see in public on subhumans.
huge cope

left is model, right is construction worker

• +1
blue eyes work better with him the aryan Norse look, not do the same with Henry cavil who looks arguably better with black eyes.
huge cope. brown eyes look ugly on everyone. even if blue eyes doesnt suit you, green eyes or hazel would still look better than brown

• +1
huge cope. brown eyes look ugly on everyone. even if blue eyes doesnt suit you, green eyes or hazel would still look better than brown
t50 is black eyes, from an observers point of view they appear black and a black color is neutral. No one calls black hair brown. And a black color is a neutral color when it comes to features. This is just a cope by you in the hopes your colored eyes elevate you out of subhumanity, all the dark colored eyes appear black from grey to dark brown, many models have dark eyes that appear black but from a specific angle and lighting they appear some off color, but again it is like I said this does not matter when from another’s perspective it appears dark, from Chico to paccino

Something I’ve noticed is common in Chads is they almost all have long and curved up eyelashes

• +1
Thoughts OP?

Thoughts OP?

You can only know if you try it. But they are already very nice so I don't know if there's even much room for improvement

Does that shit actually work, or is it snake oil?

Why are curry so hairy,? monkey !!
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BRAVE ISLAM FIGHTER JIHADIST SELEHADDIN BARTU-EL KADIR
</﹋\
<(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ -- - - -- - -- Allahu Akbar الله اكبر
</﹋\
TO ELIMINATE ALL KAFIRS YOU HAVE TO COPY THIS MESSAGE AND PASTE IT ON DIFFERENT 99 PROFILES……………… OR YOUR HOUSE WILL BE VISITED BY SUICIDE BOMBER HIZBULLAHI MEHMED-U PEŞER IN AMERICAN TERRORIST NAME CYCLONE…………………..,

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BRAVE ISLAM FIGHTER JIHADIST SELEHADDIN BARTU-EL KADIR
</﹋\
<(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ -- - - -- - -- Allahu Akbar الله اكبر
</﹋\
TO ELIMINATE ALL KAFIRS YOU HAVE TO COPY THIS MESSAGE AND PASTE IT ON DIFFERENT 99 PROFILES……………… OR YOUR HOUSE WILL BE VISITED BY SUICIDE BOMBER HIZBULLAHI MEHMED-U PEŞER IN AMERICAN TERRORIST NAME CYCLONE…………………..,
1573076214-risitaszemmourmainoreille.png

is the first pic zac efron

imo he used to have the best eye area in all of hollywood

• +1
IMG 5061

fucking mogger none of that muhhh hunter eye gay alien squinting bullshit

• +1
Dark straight eyebrows halo my almond eyes hard
Screenshot 2023 08 28 12 52 56 79 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6  01  02