If you live in the UK, it is already over

Demonstrator

Demonstrator

IMITATING SATAN
And now you cannot even escape the shit hole because Brexit made it borderline impossible unless you dedicate yourself to learning a language and marry into another country, or you have blood in another country

It is a legit tragedy and it is only getting worst
Most miserable place I have ever lived and you should refuse to grow old and die here when there is so many beautiful places with amazing people, you only have one life.

The environment is shit, even the suburbs are shit, not even any nature, no good coasts and the weather is shit anyway, the people are miserable because everything is shit so the people are shit, the politics and economy is shit, the food is shit, no culture outside of alcoholism to cope with the fact that they live in UK
The only reason UK ever achieved anything was because they colonized places in desperation of trying to escape the shit island
Nobody wants to live here for the lifestyle because there isn't one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, lwlaiet060920, SecularIslamist and 25 others
@yeeyeeslayer will you escape?

UK has been conquered by BBC and BIC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksThinker, Skywalker and 3 others
And now you cannot even escape the shit hole because Brexit made it borderline impossible unless you dedicate yourself to learning a language and marry into another country, or you have blood in another country

Most miserable place I have ever lived and you should refuse to grow old and die here when there is so many beautiful places with amazing people, you only have one life.

The environment is shit, even the suburbs are shit, not even any nature, no good coasts and the weather is shit anyway, the people are miserable because everything is shit so the people are shit, the politics and economy is shit, the food is shit, no culture outside of alcoholism to cope with the fact that they live in UK
The only reason UK ever achieved anything was because they colonized places in desperation of trying to escape the shit island
yep fuck this country

yep fuck this country
Indeed it is filthy, do you plan on moving? and where/how? curious about other locationcels

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Xtra
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, datboijj, NumbThePain and 2 others
Indeed it is filthy, do you plan on moving? and where/how? curious about other locationcels
no i am a NEET who leeches off parents so i will probably not be out of this place until the time i am in my 40s (if i am still alive by then which i start to doubt)

Could be worse. I could live in mainland Europe that isn’t Germany or Switzerland

The sky is grey /
The buildings are red /
The people are brown /
The food is yellow /
The future is dark.

You are in Britain.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, poopoohead, Jarate and 7 others
All I talk about is escaping the United Shitdom

Morocco better

You’re just poor and live in a shitty location.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
90% of the planet is starving and eating dirt and you’re complaining about living in a first world country

State of modern grown men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, proxyy, Big White Cuck and 3 others
You’re just poor and live in a shitty location.
be lives in the south. Southerners are less hospitable and more miserable. Northerners are poor but they are very friendly and cheery even if they make 1k a month

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
90% of the planet is starving and eating dirt and you’re complaining about living in a first world country

Tbh I agree. Sure I hate the UK but it’s better than 90% of Euro nations. It’s the USA or death. Only like 4 countries in Europe mogg Britain

Which says a lot as Africans and Arabs die in droves to come here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and House Lannister
be lives in the south. Southerners are less hospitable and more miserable. Northerners are poor but they are very friendly and cheery even if they make 1k a month
Once again, he’s just poor and lives in a shitty area. There are very beautiful places with great people (99% white) in the UK but you need serious money to live there.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Once again, he’s just poor and lives in a shitty area. There are very beautiful places with great people (99% white) in the UK but you need serious money to live there.
Even in the bum fuck Congo there’s nice places to live for the elite. Your points nebulous at best

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Skywalker
true i need to gtfo, luckily i found the perfect girl here, i hope i can save her from jewish conditioning and move to a nationalist balkan country

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, fuxkdakikez and Demonstrator
Even in the bum fuck Congo there’s nice places to live for the elite. Your points nebulous at best
It’s not. The original point was stupid. Evey country has good and bad places to live. Calling an entire country shitty because of your own poor experience is a ridiculous generalisation.

no i am a NEET who leeches off parents so i will probably not be out of this place until the time i am in my 40s (if i am still alive by then which i start to doubt)
why give up

im already learning a language(not doxxing it), studying it 3 hours a day after work and im taking multiple holidays there this year to see some family some of whomst i havent met in my life and are successful / could give me good oppurtunities and to study more the language while on the holiday
I'm moving asap hopefully before 2026 or sooner because I have relations there so it would be easy and the quicker the better
wish i was just taught the language as a fukin baby or they never settled back here

start planning or live a life of regret and suicidal thoughts

North is shit, they are just more open about hating everything and play it as humour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s not. The original point was stupid. Evey country has good and bad places to live. Calling an entire country shitty because of your own poor experience is a ridiculous generalisation.
The UK is shit but as Brits we overbleow this cos we are very Americanised and compare shitty Europe to the USA. This is why i say “I need to escape Europe” instead of the United Shitdom because I accept Europe is even worse than britshitland

You are very fucking dumb if this is what you think, not everywhere is India

The UK is shit but as Brits we overbleow this cos we are very Americanised and compare shitty Europe to the USA. This is why i say “I need to escape Europe” instead of the United Shitdom because I accept Europe is even worse than britshitland
You’re just wrong, but alright.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
North is shit, they are just more open about hating everything and play it as humour
Wrong. I live here, northerners are content with their poverty they are also happy with their life being benifit parasites. Very narrow minded low class peasants they are

Wrong. I live here, northerners are content with their poverty they are also happy with their life being benifit parasites. Very narrow minded low class peasants they are
I live in north too
Nobody even eats dinner with family in England, there is not much fulfillment here

many places in europe are much better than britain and usa

You are very fucking dumb if this is what you think, not everywhere is India
Do you not realise what most of the worlds 8 billion population goes through or are you that much of failure that you act like living in a first world country is the worst thing ever

• +1
Reactions: zura and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I live in north too
Nobody even eats dinner with family in England, there is not much fulfillment here

many places in europe are much better than britain and usa
That’s cos we watch tv instead… any nobody gonna eat @ a table in 2024 when Netflix and video games exist

no euro nation moggs the uk. The UK unironically moggs 90% of all euro nations excluding scandiland Swiss land and Germany. Even Scandi is debatable due to their tax they pay

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Ricky212
why give up

im already learning a language(not doxxing it), studying it 3 hours a day after work and im taking multiple holidays there this year to see some family some of whomst i havent met in my life and are successful / could give me good oppurtunities and to study more the language while on the holiday
I'm moving asap hopefully before 2026 or sooner because I have relations there so it would be easy and the quicker the better
wish i was just taught the language as a fukin baby or they never settled back here

start planning or live a life of regret and suicidal thoughts
there you go, you have ethnic family living elsewhere. i am the opposite i am pale as fuck so i have no opportunities like that. there is nothing to give up on as theres nothing for me in the first place

i wont end myself im against that but i am a true rotter

Most depressing place on Earth srs. Foids are whores, ethniks are ethniks, weather is shit, everything is expensive, no sense of pride in basically anything lmao. Nuke London ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, BoneDensity, latincell95 and 2 others

not to mention how fucking ugly the foids are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, BoneDensity and Demonstrator
there you go, you have ethnic family living elsewhere. i am the opposite i am pale as fuck so i have no opportunities like that. there is nothing to give up on as theres nothing for me in the first place

i wont end myself im against that but i am a true rotter
pale doesn't matter you will blend in fine to Scandinavia, it might not be warm and lovely but still better than UK

Do you not realise what most of the worlds 8 billion population goes through or are you that much of failure that you act like living in a first world country is the worst thing ever
You don't know anything about me you fucking failure, I have lived in many places i wont dox myself but indeed I have been very poor and was still happier there than in England because family and social life was much better and love was real
Everything here is fake and bullshit and dirty accept it
You are too busy enjoying the hamster wheel of modernity to realize how miserable everything around u is when u look up, MUH FIRST WORLD
stfu

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing

Thank God I am not fully British

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Demonstrator
big boobed marina and the diamonds still lives there (although she goes to LA a lot) so theres still hope

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Demonstrator
Yeah prob the worst country i have ever visited.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, BoneDensity and Demonstrator

Keep crying nigger

i could get out today tbh but the decision scares me

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator

The funny thing about bongland is when you take a look at the walkthrough on youtube its just full bong foids roaming around swarmed by ethnic men...where did all the Anglo males go...

Youre a virgin paki cuck
stop typing without my permission you soft little nice guy

reminder that you are 5'3, you self titled BitchBoy
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and fuxkdakikez
stop typing without my permission you soft little nice guy

reminder that you are 5'3, you self titled BitchBoy
View attachment 2666853
laughs cage GIF
Faggot lookism is closed and your humour is cringe. You are an old virgin basement rotter. Go stick your cage gifs up your ass cuck, nobody finds you funny old ass nigger. Sad

UK tinder foids are very sour and jaded