If you live in the UK, it is already over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Mainstream
Faggot lookism is closed and your humour is cringe. You are an old virgin basement rotter. Go stick your cage gifs up your ass cuck, nobody finds you funny old ass nigger. Sad
shut up, bitch
you are a weak terrified little manlet angry at the world so wants to start beef on lookz forums, you feel threatened by every male you walk past as they tower over you leaving you in the shadows, nobody likes you, nobody will, you little insect

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and BitchBoy
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Demonstrator
bruh y do you choose to become active on the most random of days
I'm just bored and stressed
You're not one to talk, I have known you since 2018ish and you have remained an opsec god with the only thing I know about you is your either a fed or extremely autistic

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Once again, he’s just poor and lives in a shitty area. There are very beautiful places with great people (99% white) in the UK but you need serious money to live there.
your women and men are both very ugly and 4 points behind in eastern europe or latam/german looks lmao...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
true i need to gtfo, luckily i found the perfect girl here, i hope i can save her from jewish conditioning and move to a nationalist balkan country
@Skywalker yes nigga

I Like the british weather.

The only Thing that bothers me is the gay british accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Skywalker
shut up, bitch
you are a weak terrified little manlet angry at the world so wants to start beef on lookz forums, you feel threatened by every male you walk past as they tower over you leaving you in the shadows, nobody likes you, nobody will, you little insect
Keep crying faggot I dnr a word

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
sounds like you're describing any of the soulless metropoli of america. victim of multiculturalism. many such cases.

The only Thing that bothers me is the gay british accent
lol....your german accent (when trying to speak english) sounds the funniest to the rest of the world :feelskek: .....

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Demonstrator
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
There are no other good options because the whole world is shit now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Skywalker
UK mogs every country except America as a young male. You just need a good friend group

true i need to gtfo, luckily i found the perfect girl here, i hope i can save her from jewish conditioning and move to a nationalist balkan country
this is why "sfcels" are retarded fucking :bluepill: ers :feelskek:

I dated some suburban brit from Wiltshire

she was 5"8 with no previous bf and virgin, it was heavenly

she is a whore now tho

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
"i found the perfect girl here, i hope i can save her from jewish conditioning"
fedora intensifies GIF

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
"i found the perfect girl here, i hope i can save her from jewish conditioning"
fedora intensifies GIF
shes not perfect i meant like shes ideal for me cos shes the female version of me im a uniue ethnic mix but shes similiar as well

It's pretty shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
Get out of this forum grandpa. Lookism closed you cuck

Get out of this forum grandpa. Lookism closed you cuck
U must of been one hell of a fanboy to keep crying about me years later on other forum

Keep crying faggot, i dnr a single word shitskin
I must of given you severe Stockholm syndrome with my relentless abuse back in the day when i was a forum megastar

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I must of given you severe Stockholm syndrome with my relentless abuse back in the day when i was a forum megastar
Who are you shitskin? Tell me your lookism name

Who are you shitskin? Tell me your lookism name
who do you think u forum nobody, just look at my name and avi u coping peanut skulled joke machine