If you live in the US, you should start wageslaving immediately

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
To be quite honest I hate my life in the USA, I don't belong here and everything is soulless and boring to look at. Zero aesthetics

There's only one silver lining to life here, and that is that the value of the dollar is sky high because of international trade relying on it above all

In the next 3-5 years you should aim to save up 150k USD, and once you do that you must geomax. In a few years I believe that this won't be a viable strategy, and instead of being just an incel, you'll also be a wagie for life.

We are at the awkward point where AI is not strong enough to sustain a society where no one has to work but will realistically get rid of many entry level wagie job opportunities that you could have used to get your racks up

I'm 20. For me, since my parents are paying for college and I will have no debt, my plan is to use a combo of basic wagie jobs and paid internships in the interim to get a ton of money then GTFO this god forsaken country. I suggest you do the same

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, PrimoMaxxer, Lynxress and 8 others
true,
if you wageslave in the 1st world for a couple of years

you can come to the third world and live like a king and fuck women

• +1
Reactions: capybara, Zonar, Deleted member 61895 and 7 others
Then what do you do with the 150k exactly?

There are visa issues with geomaxxing and not working.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and AlexBrown84
Then what do you do with the 150k exactly?

There are visa issues with geomaxxing and not working.
My plan is to abuse a legal loophole where I'm listed as a part-time worker for a friend's company in the country I plan to geomax to, but I actually am not doing anything there

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and aleksander
My plan is to abuse a legal loophole where I'm listed as a part-time worker for a friend's company in the country I plan to geomax to, but I actually am not doing anything there

Nice, good loophole. What country is it?

• +1
Reactions: capybara and SidharthTheSlayer
So instead of being an incel in the US I’m supposed to save up a shit load of money to be a betabuxxer in a third world country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, capybara and aleksander
150k isn't enough to permanently leave

1,000,000 is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, m0ss26, ElTruecel and 1 other person
To be quite honest I hate my life in the USA, I don't belong here and everything is soulless and boring to look at. Zero aesthetics

There's only one silver lining to life here, and that is that the value of the dollar is sky high because of international trade relying on it above all

In the next 3-5 years you should aim to save up 150k USD, and once you do that you must geomax. In a few years I believe that this won't be a viable strategy, and instead of being just an incel, you'll also be a wagie for life.

We are at the awkward point where AI is not strong enough to sustain a society where no one has to work but will realistically get rid of many entry level wagie job opportunities that you could have used to get your racks up

I'm 20. For me, since my parents are paying for college and I will have no debt, my plan is to use a combo of basic wagie jobs and paid internships in the interim to get a ton of money then GTFO this god forsaken country. I suggest you do the same
Smart. I'm 20 too and i'm planning to work in the tech field so i haven't got much time before AI fucks me in the ass. I think real estate and stocks (only if you know what you're doing, otherwise forget it) are the way to build wealth. Real estate is always going to have value, there's only limited space on the planet and owning some of that is most likely gonna benefit you. I think instead of stopping at $150k USD you should try to hoard as much wealth possible before shit gets worse. I'd buy property and try to collect some rental income from there, have my family do maintenance checks and make sure all is good and send them a little cut. 5 rental properties should provide enough income for you to live comfortably in a place like Thailand for example. Then obviously if you have skill sets that can be exercised digitally then you can work for a US based company whilst still living elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
your friend owns a company in romania?

u guys simply have no idea the privilege u got living there

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, capybara, zura and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, AlexBrown84, mazzi and 1 other person
People don’t wanna live like the locals jfl
Who actually cares about living like a rich influencer tbh
All I need is 4 walls and no work and I’m good

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, capybara and thereallegend
This privilege is becoming far more useless now. The American dream has long been dead

• +1
Reactions: capybara, AlexBrown84 and Skywalker
The only privilege is the fact that money is worth more in other countries though. There's nothing else, life in America is unsafe and toxic for the average person living there

• +1
Reactions: capybara
The only privilege is the fact that money is worth more in other countries though. There's nothing else, life in America is unsafe and toxic for the average person living there
what exactly are you gonna do with the 150k$? where are you gonna invest it? and where are you gonna go and expat to?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and capybara

my plan is to use a combo of basic wagie jobs and paid internships in the interim to get a ton of money then GTFO this god forsaken country

Based.

I'd strongly suggest studying Bitcoin and storing some portion of your savings in it.

Normie-tier intro:

High-IQ argument:

Good luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, aleksander and SidharthTheSlayer

I agree about working. But. I love living in the US.

This privilege is becoming far more useless now. The American dream has long been dead
Only if ur aspirations are in the same route of tiktok's expectations of a normal USA zoomer guy

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
true,
if you wageslave in the 1st world for a couple of years

you can come to the third world and live like a king and fuck women
Just be white

Only if ur aspirations are in the same route of tiktok's expectations of a normal USA zoomer guy
Nope plenty of people with stem degrees rotting as NEETs due to not getting fucked over by nepotism

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
Based.

I'd strongly suggest studying Bitcoin and storing some portion of your savings in it.

Normie-tier intro:

High-IQ argument:

Good luck

yeah no btc is a meme
the transaction fees are insane now 20$+ and can take over a day. It is nothing like it was originally meant to be. It was meant to be decentralized and used as a currency but now its centralized and used as an invesment. BCH is much better. It’s a fork and mostly follows the same trend as btc so you don’t have to worry about the price doing something retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
transaction fees are insane now
Fundamental design trade-off between transaction efficiency and decentralisation / security

meant to be decentralized
Compared to what?

meant to be ... used as a currency
The only non-trivial function of a 21st century is the maximisation of future purchasing power (saving without debasement in a medium that is most likely to become the Nash equilibrium saving strategy), not transacting.

BCH is much better
If you want low-fee transactions, USD is much better

It’s a fork and mostly follows the same trend as btc so you don’t have to worry about the price doing something retarded.

No, the anomalous price of Bitcoin, "cryptos", Real Estate, etc... is due to the premium caused by *savings demand*.

The game theory of that asset which serves as the medium of saving is a *winner take all* game.

People allocate some of their money to BCH, and other cryptos, because they fail to understand this dynamic.

Read the high-IQ essay for the comprehensive explanation.

Last edited:
Nope plenty of people with stem degrees rotting as NEETs due to not getting fucked over by nepotism
That's simple natural selection, if you keep pushing through a degree even though you were made for something more physical-work alike, there won't be any good-faith job for you on your selected market, in this case Tech stuff.
CS and Software Engineering are not careers you pursue on just one facet, that's why a lot of people can get away with being non-employable in their last semester

yeah no btc is a meme
the transaction fees are insane now 20$+ and can take over a day. It is nothing like it was originally meant to be. It was meant to be decentralized and used as a currency but now its centralized and used as an invesment. BCH is much better. It’s a fork and mostly follows the same trend as btc so you don’t have to worry about the price doing something retarded.
you're not supposed to use it as currency, it's much more useful as a store of value

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420 and capybara
the purchasing power of the dollar is in free fall and will NEVER recover. it's justified to call the american dream, a concept invented by boomers during the most properous period of american history, dead. back in the day a gas station attendant could save enough to buy a big house for his family in 5 years. today the university educated wage cuck earning 5k has to mortgage for 15 years to accomplish the same.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420