If you play videogames its over

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
Every time you play even 1 hour of video games you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that 1 hour of video games

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SidharthTheSlayer, Aero and 5 others
If you do anything it's over

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Hamzacel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi, hopecel and 2 others
Fuck scamza

• +1
Reactions: ambi
yeah just use that hour to stare at the ceiling or watch some hamza's videos

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi, Samsepioler and 2 others
Over for Jeffreys who play videogames

• +1
Reactions: ambi and hopecel
over for my about to play 7days to die in 5 mins ass

• JFL
Every time you sleep for 9 hours you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that 1 extra hour of sleep.

Every time you watch a movie you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that 2 hour movie

Every time you go on a date you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because you going on that half a day date

Every time you take a rest day on the weekend you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that wasted 24 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
@hopecel

• +1
true, i could be listening to 130 degree gonial angle subliminals

• +1
I havent played a video game since 2014 but once GTA 6 comes out, it is so over for you hoes. I will be dedicating every waking moment to that game and don’t care what anyone has to say about it

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Aero
mirin brain wiring

• +1
use org instead

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ambi
Every time you play even 1 hour of video games you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that 1 hour of video games
If you do anything it's over
Fuck scamza
yeah just use that hour to stare at the ceiling or watch some hamza's videos
Over for Jeffreys who play videogames
over for my about to play 7days to die in 5 mins ass
Every time you sleep for 9 hours you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that 1 extra hour of sleep.

Every time you watch a movie you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that 2 hour movie

Every time you go on a date you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because you going on that half a day date

Every time you take a rest day on the weekend you are losing in the race of men. Another young man that is working harder than you overtakes you and impregnates your future wife. All because of that wasted 24 hours
true, i could be listening to 130 degree gonial angle subliminals
I havent played a video game since 2014 but once GTA 6 comes out, it is so over for you hoes. I will be dedicating every waking moment to that game and don’t care what anyone has to say about it
mirin brain wiring
use org instead
no quitting videogames for your Hamza-watching-caused cuckoldry

real high-value Adonises enjoy getting cucked by a white MTB snowbunny roastie tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Samsepioler, the BULL and 4 others