If you want to get zoomer girls you need AT LEAST 200 followers on IG minimum

U

utter-ascension

Iron
I heard my younger sister talking to her friend about how some guy had asked for her instagram irl and she said yes, then he pulled up his instagram with 105 followers JFL. They're laughing at him now.

I'm thinking that 200 is a minimum for your followers number to not be a giant ick, but I'm open to other suggestions. I'm currently only on 170 followers right now because I have no friends, but I'm slowly ramping it up by following random girls and unfollowing those who don't follow back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and ripcordgod1
Is this supposed to be hard to get?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
i have no ig, maybe u should look better

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
If a girl is genuinely attracted to a guy she won’t reject him cause muh doesn’t have 200 followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HighClassMaxing, BoredPrince and 9 others
if they laugh at him having 100 followers they’ll laugh when he has 200

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 6128, GalacticHero and 7 others
I have 800 followers from randomly following girls and their friends

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Chad with 50 followers - Tehee he is so cute and introverted, he doesnt care about social media, hes so cool ><

Inkwell with 5000 followers - What a fucking loser, he spends all day on Instagram and probably does nothing else ewww

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jclunie, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28414 and 12 others
chad with low follow count = mysterious bad boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, zille, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
I was thinking 500-1k

• +1
Reactions: Torero
why do all these incels keep bringing up chad like they're ever going to be him.

• +1
Reactions: utter-ascension and wollet2
Chad with 50 followers - Tehee he is so cute and introverted, he doesnt care about social media, hes so cool ><

Inkwell with 5000 followers - What a fucking loser, he spends all day on Instagram and probably does nothing else ewww
Average guy with 50 followers - Ew what a loser, he must have no friends

Average guy that has done his statusmaxxing with 500 followers (and a big chunk of it being decent looking girls, not pajeets) - Proof that he's not an incel (at least to the mind of a teenage girl)

chad with low follow count = mysterious bad boy
If you want to be mysterious just have a completely empty profile. But you still need a high follower count.

If you want to be mysterious just have a completely empty profile. But you still need a high follower count.
chad can have and do whatever the fuck he wants and get his dick sucked by any foid he wants anywhere he wants

jfl at u spreading this redpill bullshit on a looksmax forum

why do all these incels keep bringing up chad like they're ever going to be him.
Because you just need to be attractive to her -> Chad in her eyes.

If you are just that social media doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You're good above 800 followers

I heard my younger sister talking to her friend about how some guy had asked for her instagram irl and she said yes, then he pulled up his instagram with 105 followers JFL. They're laughing at him now.

I'm thinking that 200 is a minimum for your followers number to not be a giant ick, but I'm open to other suggestions. I'm currently only on 170 followers right now because I have no friends, but I'm slowly ramping it up by following random girls and unfollowing those who don't follow back.
300+ looks the best with a ratio of following to Follower of under 1. but it’s easy I have a bit over 400 and my original followers were like 70

I know stacylite who has like 40 followers on ig and 7-10 likes on each picture and for me it's a good sign that i found out "undiscovered diamond" rather than she's loser with zero friends because it signals to me that she's not getting dme'd by 300 guys at least thats my cope

but irl she's getting GIGA attention af so i am not sure but it's 100% her main acc and she uses it frequently and she has it for long period of time

I have over 1600 am I NT?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

unless ur some non nt social degenerate loser 200 followers on ig is not hard to get lmfao

unless ur some non nt social degenerate loser 200 followers on ig is not hard to get lmfao
Well, truth be told I am finding it extremely difficult. I started at 120 (pretty much all people I know) 4 months ago and it isn't moving up as fast as I'd like it to.