If you were reincarnated in 2024 who would you choose to be?

Who would you choose to be?

• White man

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • White woman

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Black man

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Black woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Asian man

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • East Asian woman

• Arab man

• Arab woman

• Indian man

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Indian woman

• Total voters
Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Lets say you died and you were coming back and you get to choose your race and gender, what would you choose? Some important disclaimers are you will be the exact average of that race and gender so average height, money, face etc. So no being Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Stacy, Keisha but also no being a turbo manlet or incel. You will be born in the USA or western Europe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and aspiringexcel
white woman easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Deleted member 32973, klip11 and 6 others
chico lachowski

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Meant to click white woman

Lets say you died and you were coming back and you get to choose your race and gender, what would you choose? Some important disclaimers are you will be the exact average of that race and gender so average height, money, face etc. So no being Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Stacy, Keisha but also no being a turbo manlet or incel. You will be born in the USA or western Europe.
If i get to choose looks level then id be east asian.

But since i cant white woman

INB4: Sfcels.

Id like to experience being a chang due to being a gookologist

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and SidharthTheSlayer
6'5 bwc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, PseudoMaxxer and incelmogger
white woman easy.

Even Becky lives better life quality than chad

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Canwefixit
white woman easy.

Even Becky lives better life quality than chad
no chads quality of life is very high Becky's just have 10 times more SMV that's it

youd be a 5'10 awc cause thats the average white guy
Suck on it, shitskin
Tr3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
this forum is gay af!

White woman easily life mogs Chad.

I want to be this, but lesbian:

Being average would suck, if I were white but average I'd probably be invisible in my own country. I feel it's easier for the average asian to fraud more as they have more facial bonemass on average.

As much as a woman's life is considered "easy mode" that's usually mostly true for obtaining sex and being less threatening to approach to form friendships, but it's a trade off for not having much respect from those around you and not being taken very seriously.

Asians also often have a stronger sense of family which I'd probably want as backup in this indivdualistic world.

But if .org's height standards are correct I'd be 6'3"+ on average as a white guy.

Hard choice between white male/female and east asian male/female.

I just want to be a woman
Horroremoji

I’d be african bbc bull !

indian man so I can be more motivated to commit suicide im too much of a pussy now but If I was indian that would push me over the edge

I dont wanna be reborn again

I picked indian. Average indian man has sky high SMV. Easily mogs giga Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and Kristin
white chad would be the best

but white woman could be good too, just upload pictures of feet for subhuman ethnics and make millions

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Being average would suck, if I were white but average I'd probably be invisible in my own country. I feel it's easier for the average asian to fraud more as they have more facial bonemass on average.

As much as a woman's life is considered "easy mode" that's usually mostly true for obtaining sex and being less threatening to approach to form friendships, but it's a trade off for not having much respect from those around you and not being taken very seriously.

Asians also often have a stronger sense of family which I'd probably want as backup in this indivdualistic world.

But if .org's height standards are correct I'd be 6'3"+ on average as a white guy.

Hard choice between white male/female and east asian male/female.
But you won't own a donkey

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
white chad would be the best

but white woman could be good too, just upload pictures of feet for subhuman ethnics and make millions
Would being a white Chad be better than being a black Tyrone?