If your born ugly you can't blame yourself

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
You can blame your parents because there selfishness is why your around in this shit hole now if you reproduce than you can blame yourself but if your born ugly you cant be guilty of some thing you can't control.

• +1
Reactions: El Matatom, poopoohead, Dr. Bludy and 12 others
just have good looking parent like me theory dont always works ( my mom was a model you autists will rate her stacy )

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, RopeMaxxed, chawaje and 2 others
How to stop living in the past?

if your parents married for 'personality' they did you a disservice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Sleeper, PMF1 and 4 others
just have good looking parent like me theory dont always works ( my mom was a model you autist will rate her stacy )
model mom and still ended up making some LIDL mena xangsane

broootal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 22924
if your parents married for 'personality' they did you a disservice.

They did me a massive Diss service tbqh I shouldn't be here

model mom and still ended up making some LIDL mena xangsane

broootal
my mom is half moroccan half belgian my dad is dutch i am white g ( i am good looking and tall but will never be a chad :( )+ i am non nt

• JFL
Reactions: Brownskink
my mom is half moroccan half belgian my dad is dutch i am white g ( i am good looking and tall but will never be a chad :( )
You're mena, not white.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 22924
just have good looking parent like me theory dont always works ( my mom was a model you autist will rate her stacy )

Unfortantely you can't choose as if I could I wouldn't be on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Danish_Retard
its all my fault bro i should have developed better in the womb

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and RopeMaxxed
just have good looking parent like me theory dont always works ( my mom was a model you autists will rate her stacy )
other way round as well chicos parents arent gl at all yet he is near perfection same with o pry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 22924
Truth.
Fuck my Jewish orthodontist.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
its all my fault bro i should have developed better in the womb

You can't because you weren't even consious things just happened sort of like how a drop let falls from a water fall it doesn't realize its falling external factors such as gravity and the pressure of the water is causing it to fall.

Your parents sperm and eggs merged but you weren't aware of this factor so it cannot be your fault but it can be your parents fault ultimately for giving birth

If religion is true then you would have been taken to heaven if religion isn't true then you would have never experienced any suffering

Either way you lose out on nothing if you were aborted

You can blame your parents because there selfishness is why your around in this shit hole now if you reproduce than you can blame yourself but if your born ugly you cant be guilty of some thing you can't control.
genetics are a joke. Dad was blue eyed tall chad and my mom was very beautiful. My relatives modeled. I got brown eyes and rotted. Diet and lifestyle during youth (impact on hormone levels and physical development when you are sedentary kid) has a huge huge effect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: copefuel, rand anon, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
my mom is half moroccan half belgian my dad is dutch i am white g ( i am good looking and tall but will never be a chad :( )+ i am non nt
so ur only 1/4 arab? mirin tbh

• Love it
what colour are ur eyes

• +1
other way round as well chicos parents arent gl at all yet he is near perfection same with o pry
Well we don’t have any pictures of the parents young

Also O’prys brother has a similar eye area but he’s fat

genetics are a joke. Dad was blue eyed tall chad and my mom was very beautiful. My relatives modeled. I got brown eyes and rotted. Diet and lifestyle during youth (impact on hormone levels and physical development when you are sedentary kid) has a huge huge effect.
I'm mixed jew/german/slav meaning that the pheno of my offspring can be extremely random. I have brown green eyes born with originally blonde hair that is turning dark brown. My sister's eyes are bright green and she's completely blonde. The more diverse your ancestry is the more diverse your children are also going to be for at least a couple generations

Imagine having 2 good looking parents but shit environment and now ending up here.. me

• +1