If your nose is shit, the best thing to do is not have a child

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Fucked noses are always dominant, so if your nose is really fucked, think of your poor child if you have one.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Deleted member 245 and Stare
Fucked noses are always dominant, so if your nose is really fucked, think of your poor child if you have one.
Having dominant nose is not that bad alarbase matter unless your nose is not hooked your ok

Having dominant nose is not that bad alarbase matter unless your nose is not hooked your ok

Man, I speak about dominant and recessive alleles...

Nose is a fixable problem

Just pay Rhino to ur son
Yeah, but if your child is not confident when he is young, he will never been.
confidence doesn't matter, ban this bluepilled fag please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LM4sixten, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Just pay Rhino to ur son
Exactly, i know a friend of my mom who made his son get a otoplasty when he was a kid.
ban this bluepilled fag please

giphy.gif

Last edited:
cope. make him do surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
castration should be mandatory to anyone who gets plastic surgery

• WTF
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 1680
nose is the least problem and one of the cheapest to fix. definitely no death sentence

cope. make him do surgery
This is what I'm doing if for some reason the condom breaks and I end up getting stuck with a male child.
nose is the least problem and one of the cheapest to fix. definitely no death sentence
Cope. A fucked up nose can ruin an otherwise good looking guy and make him average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Redrighthand
if my kid gets my nose tip I will just pay for rhino on their 18th birthday and not try to bluepill them like my parents tried with me. I will 100% support surgery for my kids so long as its not retarded and will looksmaxx them not looksmin

This is what I'm doing if for some reason the condom breaks and I end up getting stuck with a male child.

Cope. A fucked up nose can ruin an otherwise good looking guy and make him average and he is god
gandys nose is below average

gandys nose is below average

But it isn't fucked up enough to ruin his face. From the front view it's actually proportional to his face. It's the frontal view that's most important.

Many ethnics have their faces ruined by wide bulbous noses, which gandy doesn't have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
But it isn't fucked up enough to ruin his face. From the front view it's actually proportional to his face. It's the frontal view that's most important.

Many ethnics have their faces ruined by wide bulbous noses, which gandy doesn't have.
i mean if its a deformed cancer nose it can obviously ruin someones face just like every deformed feature

Although I have a bump, it's really long cause my face is recessed sadly but your right. My nose is like a mix between a germanic/roman nose looks pretty unique ngl

castration should be mandatory to anyone who gets plastic surgery
cope, an incel autistic and dedicated enough to become chad will ensure his offspring have the best possible chance. He will play the genetic game not the "I love her even though she is a midget" abomination that normies pull.

Thank god I don't have a shit nose