IF YOURE 20+ YEARS OLD AND NEVER HAD A GF GTFIH

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
IF YOU HAPPEN TO ACTUALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND AT 20+ YOU WILL BE AN ABUSED DOG IF SHE LEAVES YOU. YOUR BRAIN CHEMICALS WILL BE VERY MUCH ATTACHED TO HER.

ACCEPT THAT IT IS NOT OVER BUT THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TEEN LOVE

ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE TO FUCK HOOKERS IN ORDER TO BE HAPPY

ACCEPT THAT YOU NEED TO DRASTICALLY CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE BEING 20+ AND A VIRGIN IS NOT HEALTHY NOR NORMAL

IF YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU ARE HONEST THAT SHES YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND SHES GOING TO THINK WORSE OF YOU.

20 year old female virgin = GOOD

20 year old incel male virgin = SEXUAL PREDATOR

this is how our society is, sadly.

fuck hookers and beat them. let all the anger and sexual frustration go before you get a GF

AND DONT FORGET TO CHEAT ON HER !!

ALWAYW CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Sprinkles, Deleted member 30679 and 6 others
I know 99% of those who keed the advice will just dn rd or not take it but keep coping and just be yourself bro, the perfect girl will fall in love with you when you least expect it :ogre: :bluepill::incel:

how do i get myself a girlfriend though :cry: :cry:

Release a guide on how to get a gf?

• JFL
Reactions: JL~
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and germanlooks
what psl stats sre you? I can only guide for western people, its over if youre indian or remotely look indian
He’s Indian
Indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and RichardSpencel
Your join date implies you were in that situation once

fr? then its definitely over

havent seen a 2018cel in a while here lmao why are you still rotting here ?
Waiting to be good looking,got 6 months of rottting while I do my acne scarring laser sessions + filler

Waiting to be good looking,got 6 months of rottting while I do my acne scarring laser sessions + filler
damn, why 5 years of waiting? genuinely asking. I had my surgeries 2 years ago and then left the forum and came back to help other users ascend .

is your acne scarring the only thing holding you back? cause aint no way you have been rotting here since 5 years because of some acne or acne scarring? also why do you have to wait 6 months to get these procedures bro? you're wasting too much time

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
damn, why 5 years of waiting? genuinely asking. I had my surgeries 2 years ago and then left the forum and came back to help other users ascend .

is your acne scarring the only thing holding you back? cause aint no way you have been rotting here since 5 years because of some acne or acne scarring? also why do you have to wait 6 months to get these procedures bro? you're wasting too much time
Pretty much acne scarring is easily my biggest failo,my laser sessions are scheduled 2 months apart from each other starting in 5 weeks,

I’ve been on accutane for 30 months + chemical peels,low level laser for acne scarring,subscision + filler ,then Morpheus 8 for the past 12 months

I get complimented irl everyday at work either on physique or eyes but I have abused dog syndrome and think it’s over unless you look like the monster or gay alien

Getlooxordietryin

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
Pretty much acne scarring is easily my biggest failo,my laser sessions are scheduled 2 months apart from each other starting in 5 weeks,

I’ve been on accutane for 30 months + chemical peels,low level laser for acne scarring,subscision + filler ,then Morpheus 8 for the past 12 months

I get complimented irl everyday at work either on physique or eyes but I have abused dog syndrome and think it’s over unless you look like the monster or gay alien

Getlooxordietryin
damn, definitely feel you there and hope you ascend. also I believe the older the join date the more likely you are an abused dog cel cause Im kinda in the same boat I still even more surgeries, I got 2 'major ones' and plan to have another 3 'major ones' and a hair transplant for receding hairline. because everything about me that I can change better I will change it, be the best version I can of me bruteforce method. you had any surgery on your face done or need besides acne scars treatment? cause otherwise youre a chadlite arent you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
damn, definitely feel you there and hope you ascend. also I believe the older the join date the more likely you are an abused dog cel cause Im kinda in the same boat I still even more surgeries, I got 2 'major ones' and plan to have another 3 'major ones' and a hair transplant for receding hairline. because everything about me that I can change better I will change it, be the best version I can of me bruteforce method.
Yeah it’s a blessing and a curse because you always need to be better but if you were just like most people you could never improve because you don’t think you have to

you had any surgery on your face done or need besides acne scars treatment? cause otherwise youre a chadlite arent you
I’m completely normie facially with my acne scars maybe LTN with green eyes + good physique ,I get jaw filler once every 12 months which lasts about 6 months