If you're handsome, literally no subhuman male will be friends with you.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
All eyes of the girls will be on you and if the men around you (school, workplace) will be extremely jealous of this situation, handsome men are doomed to be alone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 29167 and 18 others
man this is true. I would like to be friends with some ltn in my uni but they always get defensive/dont open up around me. My friend circle consists of tall MTNs because theyre the only one who dont feel overly envious of me. There are cons to being HTN that people dont realize. Ye i get IOIs but no girl is that low inhib to cold approach me anyways, id rather be HTN because looks are imp in career etc but it also closes off friendship opp with high/mid inhib LTNs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, zsombi, Deleted member 28414 and 14 others
man this is true. I would like to be friends with some ltn in my uni but they always get defensive/dont open up around me. My friend circle consists of tall MTNs because theyre the only one who dont feel overly envious of me. There are cons to being HTN that people dont realize. Ye i get IOIs but no girl is that low inhib to cold approach me anyways, id rather be HTN because looks are imp in career etc but it also closes off friendship opp with high/mid inhib LTNs
If your friends refuse to get close and open up because you're good looking then they are beyond beta bitches and you shouldn't associate with them reguardless.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 7 others
relatable tbh, im 7 psl chadpreet and i always get iois from blond stacies daily cuz of my face and bulge. Some of my currycel friends saw this and got mad at me :( it is what it is life as a 8+ gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 29167, Preoximerianas and 5 others
If your friends refuse to get close and open up because you're good looking then they are beyond beta bitches and you shouldn't associate with them reguardless.
u dont understand bro in india most people are high inhib. its a different level of gynocracy we are raised by moms who treat us like females and dads who dont know how to raise u so most people are high inhib/ dont know how to stand up for themselves/bluepilled etc. they therefore create echo chambers with ppl who are same looks level and shit. its not that theyre bad people they just dont want to be reminded of their subhumanity

Their voice always gets higher in my presence, they stop laughing like they usually do. They want me to lead/ steer the convo but theyre normies so i dont like this. I just wish they treated me like another person and opened up to me

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Their voice always gets higher in my presence, they stop laughing like they usually do. They want me to lead/ steer the convo but theyre normies so i dont like this. I just wish they treated me like another person and opened up to me
we share the same fate dude and funny girls date ugly obese guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
2631728 1638910921755
2631729 1638910940480

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Laplace, BigBoy, BearBoy and 3 others
All eyes of the girls will be on you and if the men around you (school, workplace) will be extremely jealous of this situation, handsome men are doomed to be alone.
I disagree boyo, literally all my friends on school mogged me and many of them are either chadlites or htn and despite being subhuman they are more loyal than all nerd fags

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, SOS-Sonic, gogger and 1 other person
here comes the tales from basements :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, gogger, Chadeep and 3 others
Partially true. I resent the fuck out of better looking males (esp. prettyboy faggots) with a passion. However, some guys would like to gain some clout off hanging out with you.

u dont understand bro in india most people are high inhib. its a different level of gynocracy we are raised by moms who treat us like females and dads who dont know how to raise u so most people are high inhib/ dont know how to stand up for themselves/bluepilled etc. they therefore create echo chambers with ppl who are same looks level and shit. its not that theyre bad people they just dont want to be reminded of their subhumanity
Didn't know you were in curryland yeah Indians are fucking crazy tbh I'm way out of my depth :lul:

• +1
relatable tbh, im 7 psl chadpreet and i always get iois from blond stacies daily cuz of my face and bulge. Some of my currycel friends saw this and got mad at me :( it is what it is life as a 8+ gigachad
Chad

Lol then the male fuckers spread humors that u are gay cause u only hang out with girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 3 others
This is retarded. Im friends with a lot of very good looking guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Perfectumbrain
This is retarded. Im friends with a lot of very good looking guys
ok, you saw that the girl you fell in love with is caressing the dick of her handsome close boyfriend, will you continue your friendship?

lmao you are like LTN though. Aren't you indian?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and gogger
Lol then the male fuckers spread humors that u are gay cause u only hang out with girls
This is so true but this was mostly applicable during my elementary and middle school days lol

No one says that shit in HS and UNI, they all know wassup

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Prettyboy
ok, you saw that the girl you fell in love with is caressing the dick of her handsome close boyfriend, will you continue your friendship?
Im not 12 so i dont fall in love with random women nor bother making friends with women in the first place because, you know... Im an adult?

• +1
Reactions: gogger
nigga what IM FRIENDS W ALL SUBHUMANS at school church they funny and play hella video games always have weed etc
bro some of the weed mfs at school are ugly asf but they cool nd they always got me when i need 2 hit there cart

church we just ball up and have fun

My subhuman friends will Game with me. But, generally, won’t hang out with me.

lmao you are like LTN though. Aren't you indian?
I say he's atleast MtN and he's 6'2

Wouldn't be hard for him to be chadpreet lite if he puts on 10kg muscle and maybe gets 1 procedure

An 5'4 110lbs babyfaced inkwell us goons have the complete different life treatment of a 6'5, 225lbs, stubble-laden handsome Croatian mogger. Of course they can't be friends.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
you are not htn no matter your height

Being Chad >>>>>>>>>> Being Alone and Randi Rona-ing abt it!🤪

Ridiculous and retarded.

If you're more on the pretty side you may receive a snide remark or two mostly out of jealousy, but if you're a fun guy to be around you won't have any issues having friends of all types; actually, people usually want to be around good looking people even if they're the same gender.

• +1
you are not htn no matter your height
I have heard all sorts of unattractive men claim they get IOIs. I think it is BS tbh.

Rabid would be just another invisible low class indian in my uni. He would not be taken seriously at all by women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
I have heard all sorts of unattractive men claim they get IOIs. I think it is BS tbh.

Rabid would be just another invisible low class indian in my uni. He would not be taken seriously at all by women.
Sermon by pakicel going on rn
tagging pakicel followers @ForeverRecession @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 14160

think the same, doesnt matter how tall if you look like this people suspect incest not good genes

think the same, doesnt matter how tall if you look like this people suspect incest not good genes
His brain morphs him I guess. He claimed to have pale skin, hunter eyes, good zygos and jaw with hollow cheeks.

I don't trust anything men say about getting attention from women. There are legit deformed guys claiming to be stared at, flirted with etc.

Only thing that matters is your online dating results, which can be verified independently.

I do think OP might get IOIs simply due to his height. But I gotta feeling he is lying about being 6 ft+. His face is definitely not what would be considered gl in curryland as he has a low-class shopkeeper pheno. You need a lollywood phenotype like Imran Abbas to have appeal here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Sermon by pakicel going on rn
tagging pakicel followers @ForeverRecession @Biggdink
u little brahmin twerp come to chennai bitch ill fuck u up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
u little brahmin twerp come to chennai bitch ill fuck u up
Why are you on this site btw? You are probably not gonna get surgery and even if you do, it won't help that much.

You should NTmax, statusmax, moneymax in addition to softmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 8869

I disagree boyo, literally all my friends on school mogged me and many of them are either chadlites or htn and despite being subhuman they are more loyal than all nerd fags

Am I low IQ or is that not exactly what he’s saying? He’s saying good looking men are loyal, subhumans are not, so while your friends are loyal to you, likely you are not as loyal back being a subhuman, and neither are the nerds. Likely when you get a chance to grab power you will try it against them.

if the men around you (school, workplace) will be extremely jealous of this situation, handsome men are doomed to be alone.
“If” the men will be jealous you will be alone or you’re saying it’s basically guaranteed?

Sometimes I can’t tell if it’s jealousy or if I’m not actually cool. I swear the stuff I say is smart and funny as hell but since being pushed out of groups sometimes it makes me question.

Also imo some girls just want validation and won’t actually stay with Chad, so it’s like Chad is hated on by Stacy and their own friends leaving them to rot often. Had this happen to a Chad friend, I could see the jealousy seething within the friend group I used to be in when strangers called him a model. Then the girl he liked got fked by two ugly guys in the back of a truck while we were at a bar before apologizing and asking him to hang out again. Such is the Chad life very often. Same thing happened to me too, I was Chad in high school but height puts me down post high school (5’8.5), where Stacy claimed she was r*p*d and called to apologize 1 week into dating. Mogged by both genders. Chad friend is fat and ugly now and loved by friend crew. I’m not in it anymore because I’m in a different city now.

Bullshit. Even posters on this site complain about their chad/chadlite friends slaying at will while the incel friend doesn't even get to smell the leftovers.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Chad are usually surrounded by at least mtn

Bullshit. Even posters on this site complain about their chad/chadlite friends slaying at will while the incel friend doesn't even get to smell the leftovers.
Good observation.