If you're high class and you aren't doing this are you even trying??

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
This is legitimate if MTN+, i would even say LTN with a NT haircut but niggas here would say cope. I know it may be nasty and all but you can get higher tier foids if they're poor or low class and YOU are High Class, so if you're a poorcel im sorry but this ain't gonna work for you, but, if you have money take advantage of it, it will sound unethical but me and my friends are all high class and it's evident, not a single nigga in my friend group is ethnic and also everyone has expensive clothes and stuff, we literally do this as a game:

1: find a low class public school in your city
2: find some hot bitches (NOT that hot becuase the low class stacies usually go for thugmaxxed niggas) in their insta page (you need to be socialmediamaxxed with NT shit and showing off cars and expensive parties)
3: start texting her and invite her to go out
4: you need to go and pick up the bitch in an expensive car, ideally a truck like a F150 or a Ram 1500 (Black and Grey color mogs)
5: literally show off as much as you can, you can even be degrading towards poor people, the bitch wont gaf (Don't buy her shit tho, maybe give her a cigar or some drinks)
6: fuck her and tell her you want to keep contact

In her mind there's the possibility of getting out of her low class ghetto hood by trying to LTR you, do NOT get into a relationship with a ghetto girl, they're disgusting, but most have good bodies due to high e from birth control from a young age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, 5'7 zoomer, PickleTheSlayer and 5 others
no.
i did this, i was left miserable.
stay in your own class

• +1
Reactions: violentino
no.
i did this, i was left miserable.
stay in your own class
zxxz

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and MYLIFE
Unironically true but you have to be giga NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and shalomnigga
Unironically true but you have to be giga NT
Kinda, if you aren't really NT, low class people will just think that's how high class guys behave, in any case if the girl says you're kinda weird just tell her something like you think she's also weird (like when you're talking to a guy from another country and he says they have different culture)

This is so weird man how old are you? You’re just adding random girls on insta from public school and fucking around w them?

This is so weird man how old are you? You’re just adding random girls on insta from public school and fucking around w them?
17 and yes, there's also this other game where you and your friends say a random letter, you put that letter (for example a V) in the search bar on insta and you message the first girl that appears (for example, Veronica) no matter how ugly (or hot) she is, and ofc you win if you fuck her

17 and yes, there's also this other game where you and your friends say a random letter, you put that letter (for example a V) in the search bar on insta and you message the first girl that appears (for example, Veronica) no matter how ugly (or hot) she is, and ofc you win if you fuck her
Okay 17 that makes sense. This is American white future frat boy shit

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
according to .org this is a 2.25 PSL mid-tier subhuman

How? If that is actually you, you are a good-looking guy. This forum is so delusional and cruel.

How? If that is actually you, you are a good-looking guy. This forum is so delusional and cruel.
it is me
on average i am rated subhuman-ltn here :ROFLMAO:
this forum is brainrot, their standards of beauty have been destroyed by unrealistic ideals.

it is me
on average i am rated subhuman-ltn here :ROFLMAO:
this forum is brainrot, their standards of beauty have been destroyed by unrealistic ideals.

Wow... Do users on here say that you have a "short ramus/a ton of downward growth, recessed chin, long midface, as well as an unideal phenotype, nose, and eyes? " I swear, a lot of people on here are too critical of ratings and are sometimes outright wrong. In real life, there is no "LTN" or "HTN" specific ratings, the "PSL" terminology is so cringe.

Wow... Do users on here say that you have a "short ramus/a ton of downward growth, recessed chin, long midface, as well as an unideal phenotype, nose, and eyes? " I swear, a lot of people on here are too critical of ratings and are sometimes outright wrong. In real life, there is no "LTN" or "HTN" specific ratings, the "PSL" terminology is so cringe.
YUP + since i am hapa it must automatically be over!!!!!!!!!!!!
attractiveness irl really is subjective for the most part unless you are conventionally unattractive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Alton
YUP + since i am hapa it must automatically be over!!!!!!!!!!!!
attractiveness irl really is subjective for the most part unless you are conventionally unattractive
Tired of repeating this but oh well
The problem is that you don't take this forum for what it is, a shitpost forum. You know by your irl experience if it's over or not for you. And rating on here are a meme as well since chico is htn according to new fags.

What did I tell you about this place?

NPCMax lmao

Be original. Be your creative selves. But looksmax. Faggots.

This is legitimate if MTN+, i would even say LTN with a NT haircut but niggas here would say cope. I know it may be nasty and all but you can get higher tier foids if they're poor or low class and YOU are High Class, so if you're a poorcel im sorry but this ain't gonna work for you, but, if you have money take advantage of it, it will sound unethical but me and my friends are all high class and it's evident, not a single nigga in my friend group is ethnic and also everyone has expensive clothes and stuff, we literally do this as a game:

1: find a low class public school in your city
2: find some hot bitches (NOT that hot becuase the low class stacies usually go for thugmaxxed niggas) in their insta page (you need to be socialmediamaxxed with NT shit and showing off cars and expensive parties)
3: start texting her and invite her to go out
4: you need to go and pick up the bitch in an expensive car, ideally a truck like a F150 or a Ram 1500 (Black and Grey color mogs)
5: literally show off as much as you can, you can even be degrading towards poor people, the bitch wont gaf (Don't buy her shit tho, maybe give her a cigar or some drinks)
6: fuck her and tell her you want to keep contact

In her mind there's the possibility of getting out of her low class ghetto hood by trying to LTR you, do NOT get into a relationship with a ghetto girl, they're disgusting, but most have good bodies due to high e from birth control from a young age.
JFL no money is cope
You forgot the two most Important steps: be tall and atttactrive

would love to see a 40 something balding 5'2 curry do this