[Blackpill] If you're not approached, IT'S OVER.

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
Time online
68d 15h 22m
not really tbh does not straight up work like you said.

women approach but not as often like autists claim.

yall dont understand women have really fragile egos and mental toughness compared to males. as dudes if we get rejected we just get over it a lot easier compared to them because we are mentally stronger and most importantly have a 1/100 of options they do.

fuck why would you even approach if you got 100s of options to start with?

imagine yourself as a woman with hundreds of options approaching a guy and he somehow guy do not like you and rejects you.

as guys we just say "meh ill just fuck my other bitches" but women are wired differently than us.

women fear rejection like they fear death.

S

Schnauser

Trainee
Time online
5d 4h 1m
i got approached but i pussied out even when she kissed me and dragged me. wtf am i ?
I've been there, I used to get approached often but and had good banter but would get self conscious when it came down to it.

fonzee98

fonzee98

If you do not fight, life will never be won
Time online
45d 20h 53m
if you need to approach, its over

LiamSky

LiamSky

High Sex Appeal and Aesthetics-->amazing life
Time online
12d 4h 9m
If a woman sees a high quality male she will try everything to get him. JFL if you think females don't approach in 2020, they didn't approach back in the old days because they were afraid of been seen like whores. However, since sexual liberation that's over, and they're not afraid to approach because they know they rarely ever get rejected. So if you have never been approached, it's over.
Only chadlites and above get approached.
HTNs' mostly depend on IoIs which are TOO FUCKING OBVIOUS BTW.
Had 20+ IoIs' by JB foids but was too autistic to come to them, from them I only approached 2 of them and they became 2 of my bodycount.
BECOME CHAD OR DIE TRYING JFL :feelsbadman:

ezio6

ezio6

Apprentice
Time online
3d 7h 46m
If a woman sees a high quality male she will try everything to get him. JFL if you think females don't approach in 2020, they didn't approach back in the old days because they were afraid of been seen like whores. However, since sexual liberation that's over, and they're not afraid to approach because they know they rarely ever get rejected. So if you have never been approached, it's over.
Just go to red light district, youll get approaf by bishes

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
This. There is no such a thing as "missed opportunities" because of your lack of pursuing her. Thats redpill tier dogshit bs.

If she have found you hot, you would have get approached
its not like every girl approaches that is interested lol. if that was the case my chad mates would get approached 10x daily

maybe 1 in 50-60 interested girls approach

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
Time online
50d 5h 23m
That's simply not true. You'll only get approached if you are REALLY hot AND she's not shy. Not every girl who finds you attractive is gonna approach.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Knowledgable
Time online
8d 19h 52m
It's over if girls don't knock on your door to see you while you're rotcelling

N

Norwooder

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 26m
Girls look at me heaps and don't approach me...
is being 6'5 too intimidating?

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
At nightlife? Maybe yes
At a regular day? 1 in 10.000

I speak about girls 20yo+, no teenagers
im talking about interested/very interested girls tho

not just girls passing you

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
17d 14h 33m
its not like every girl approaches that is interested lol. if that was the case my chad mates would get approached 10x daily

that tells me your mates are probably not really chads

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
37d 57m

Nigga even fucking asian manlets get approached once in a blue moon, this doesnt happen to us cuz we are ugly ass shit

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
30d 22h 44m
Cope tbh Ik many chads who don’t get approached only ugly women approach randomly

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
Nigga even fucking asian manlets get approached once in a blue moon, this doesnt happen to us cuz we are ugly ass shit
i got approached by 12 girls in my life (11 this and last year) and im not ugly jfl

im just saying i get 100 times more iois than i get approached

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Women's purpose is to drive men to suicide
Time online
15d 10h 5m
Facts. My ugly ass got approached by a group of 6 JB foids once at a highschool party, and they were asking me questions about myself like "whats your name" "what school you go to" "what color are your eyes" I told them I'm 17 almost 18 soon though and going to college and then they were changing their mind. I'm still surprised why they all came up to me. They did go to some other guys after the party but still why my ugly ass at all???

Germania

Germania

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 31m
im talking about interested/very interested girls tho

not just girls passing you
Ahh okey, i thought we are talking about random girls in the daily street life. This just happend 5-8 times to me in over 10 years.

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
Ahh okey, i thought we are talking about random girls in the daily street life. This just happend 5-8 times to me in over 10 years.
nahhh if we are talking about random girls then its probably close to 10.000 yea

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
17d 14h 33m
i got approached by 12 girls in my life (11 this and last year) and im not ugly jfl

im just saying i get 100 times more iois than i get approached
unnamed-1-500x500.jpg

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Bored
Time online
94d 18h 46m
Women at my school literally in a group all asked this football player for his number and social media
It was suicide fuel
And i almost suicided that day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kenickie [Blackpill] Are you a slayer if you get approached by 7 PSL girls in 2020 Looksmaxing 16

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)