If You’re not YouTube Famemaxxing You’re an Idiot

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken

This faggot has 6 million JB’s watching him per video. All commenting on how cute he is. Imagine the validation he feels every day reading thousands of prime girls calling him cute.

YouTube famemaxxing will do more to your smv than any looksmaxxing. It’s an amazing phenomena. Even the “being ugly: my experience” mole rat looking kid and the “31 year old virgin: how it happens” guy got girlfriends. You can literally make a video talking about how you’re a virgin loser and if it gets enough views girls will STILL want to date you. So much for “just be confident”. It should be “just post a video about being an ugly virgin and get a bunch of views bro”. This shit works. It’s like a potion to make a girl fall in love with you.

There are two approaches you can take to YouTube famemaxxing. The long way is to make a legit channel and upload consistently etc etc. If you don’t like being a youtuber just upload some videos and buy some AdWords views. (Real views not fake. Fake views can disappear) It costs like 2-5 cents per view. So $200-500 for 10,000 views. I recommend making 10 videos and putting 1000 views on each. If you have a big budget then you can get more.

For added SMV, you’re going to want to create fake accounts with girl profile pictures and comment on your videos things like “omg your smile is so cute”, heart eye emojis, etc. This will show that girls think you’re attractive, which makes other girls attracted to you as well. I recommend you do this @FatmanO and then tell girls at your school about your channel.

“But girls are gonna think he’s a weirdo for talking about mgtow and lookism”. Cope. Once again, the two guys I mentioned above made videos calling themselves ugly virgin losers and girls still wanted to date them. That’s literally the LAST type of video I would tell someone to make but it still worked. That is proof that it’s not about what the video is, the status alone creates attraction.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Swagwaffle and 3 others
Status is legit.

Just gonna have to make shitty click bait videos

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, HorseFace and ZyzzReincarnate
fatman maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
For added SMV, you’re going to want to create fake accounts with girl profile pictures and comment on your videos things like “omg your smile is so cute”, heart eye emojis, etc. This will show that girls think you’re attractive, which makes other girls attracted to you as well. I recommend you do this @FatmanO and then tell girls at your school about your channel.
:lul: this Cope

casey-neistat.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
jake-paul-bird-box-1.jpg

You need tactics, strategies and luck to reach a really lucrative level of success. Not even many attractive people can do it. I used to know a pretty attractive foid from tinder who runs a channel and her followers / likes are deplorable. That said, I'd love to try YouTube maxing once my looksmaxing is completed. I even brought it up to my gf and she just shook her head lmao.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 245 and Swagwaffle
You need tactics, strategies and luck to reach a really lucrative level of success. Not even many attractive people can do it. I used to know a pretty attractive foid from tinder who runs a channel and her followers / likes are deplorable. That said, I'd love to try YouTube maxing once my looksmaxing is completed. I even brought it up to my gf and she just shook her head lmao.
accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Exactly

OP be like "just be famous bro"

• +1
Exactly

"just be famous" sounds like a better cope than "just be chad" because it's something seemingly attainable by hard-working while chadness is for the most part genetically determinated. But the probability that you'll still be a nobody after decades of hardworking, is not low. To obtain top tier success in whichever field you need either extraordinary talents, IQ, social skills, networking, tactics or looks etc. Or sometimes even many of them.

I’m too socially retarded to ever have hope of succeeding on youtube.

This faggot has 6 million JB’s watching him per video. All commenting on how cute he is. Imagine the validation he feels every day reading thousands of prime girls calling him cute.

YouTube famemaxxing will do more to your smv than any looksmaxxing. It’s an amazing phenomena. Even the “being ugly: my experience” mole rat looking kid and the “31 year old virgin: how it happens” guy got girlfriends. You can literally make a video talking about how you’re a virgin loser and if it gets enough views girls will STILL want to date you. So much for “just be confident”. It should be “just post a video about being an ugly virgin and get a bunch of views bro”. This shit works. It’s like a potion to make a girl fall in love with you.

There are two approaches you can take to YouTube famemaxxing. The long way is to make a legit channel and upload consistently etc etc. If you don’t like being a youtuber just upload some videos and buy some AdWords views. (Real views not fake. Fake views can disappear) It costs like 2-5 cents per view. So $200-500 for 10,000 views. I recommend making 10 videos and putting 1000 views on each. If you have a big budget then you can get more.

“But girls are gonna think he’s a weirdo for talking about mgtow and lookism”. Cope. Once again, the two guys I mentioned above made videos calling themselves ugly virgin losers and girls still wanted to date them. That’s literally the LAST type of video I would tell someone to make but it still worked. That is proof that it’s not about what the video is, the status alone creates attraction.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Just become Famous broo :feelsuhh:

• +1
Exactly

Just become Famous broo :feelsuhh:
Volcels if you don't even try. I gave you a shortcut to 'fame'. Just buy a bunch of Adwords views and put fake comments on your videos. Sure its not millions of views but it's better than nothing.
"just be famous" sounds like a better cope than "just be chad" because it's something seemingly attainable by hard-working while chadness is for the most part genetically determinated. But the probability that you'll still be a nobody after decades of hardworking, is not low. To obtain top tier success in whichever field you need either extraordinary talents, IQ, social skills, networking, tactics or looks etc. Or sometimes even many of them.
Exactly. 99% of people will not go from incel to Chad from surgery. There's no fix for your long midface or retruded maxilla. A lot of this looksmaxxing stuff is simply fantasy. So instead of daydreaming about lefort 3 try to achieve success somewhere else where it's at least possible.

Volcels if you don't even try. I gave you a shortcut to 'fame'. Just buy a bunch of Adwords views and put fake comments on your videos. Sure its not millions of views but it's better than nothing.

Exactly. 99% of people will not go from incel to Chad from surgery. There's no fix for your long midface or retruded maxilla. A lot of this looksmaxxing stuff is simply fantasy. So instead of daydreaming about lefort 3 try to achieve success somewhere else where it's at least possible.

Not all incels have unfixable flaws like that so looksmaxxing isn't cope for them.