IGF-1 studies about the mandible

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
In this study they were able to correct an asymmetrical jaw (lengthen the condyle) with injections into the mandibular muscle, near the joint

In this study it was found that injection of IGF-1 caused acromegaly-like mandible enlargement

Combined with the infamous and doubted wolff's law method of micro-fracturing, it is possible to enlarge the mandible, results noticeable on a monthly basis.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, itsbegincell, weebcel and 28 others
Interesting. Good post.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, kebab, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
If only all igf-1 wasnt fake :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, weebcel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
If only all igf-1 wasnt fake :feelswah:
There are legit sources but it's expensive and I can only afford it very short term due to my bum ass living conditions. I've always used peptidesciences which seems to be endorsed by Olympic athletic trainers and doctors.

In this study they were able to correct an asymmetrical jaw (lengthen the condyle) with injections into the mandibular muscle, near the joint

In this study it was found that injection of IGF-1 caused acromegaly-like mandible enlargement

Combined with the infamous and doubted wolff's law method of micro-fracturing, it is possible to enlarge the mandible, results noticeable on a monthly basis.
giver a coper like me some hope

Attachments

• Snapchat-1483951480.jpg
    Snapchat-1483951480.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-611116467.jpg
    Snapchat-611116467.jpg
    806.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 15827 and Hypno
There are legit sources but it's expensive and I can only afford it very short term due to my bum ass living conditions. I've always used peptidesciences which seems to be endorsed by Olympic athletic trainers and doctors.
igf-1 sources like what? link the sites?

what has been your experience with peptides science igf-1?

will this work in adults

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Combined with the infamous and doubted wolff's law method of micro-fracturing
do you mean bonesmashing or chewing?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

High iq thread :feelshah::feelshehe:

their igf-1?

all their products or what?
I've gotten a number of things from there (not IGF-1) and it's all been legit; if you're really concerned you can send it off for lab testing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I've gotten a number of things from there (not IGF-1) and it's all been legit; if you're really concerned you can send it off for lab testing.
what things have u gotten from there?

can i diy lab test?

What do u reocmmend for pubertycels to do to ascend hard?

Lifefuel, so if I inject igf-1/gh near my mandible in puberty I can to this?
Mahers chin insane suifuel just lol

The next question would be how i inject it into the mandibular muscle, OP do u mean they injected in to the masseter or pterygtoids or what?

@2d v2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 8869
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and AscendingHero
View attachment 1523937

The next question would be how i inject it into the mandibular muscle, OP do u mean they injected in to the masseter or pterygtoids or what?

@2d v2
Maybe the studies aren't on humans read them

Aromasin + HGH without a doubt
How results can i notice doing this?

Also supplement DHEA you can buy it on amazon.
What dosage do u recommend? transdermal?

what effects can i notice from it? Will it shutdown my natural production dose dependant? why do u recommend dhea?

sorry for the plethora of questions btw.

BPC-157, TB-500, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin, ModGRF 1-29. No diy lab test https://janoshik.com/ is the best lab for testing stuff like this.

Aromasin + HGH without a doubt. Also supplement DHEA you can buy it on amazon.
HIGH IQ user, repped and followed.

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Igf1 lr3 has higher half life but if you get igf1 des it has higher potency and power.
Increlex is another igf1 but it's very expensive.
All the studies have been done in rats,be inhibminned if u want to get results,maybe it can give u lock jaw:unsure:(who knows)?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Igf1 lr3 has higher half life but if you get igf1 des it has higher potency and power.
Increlex is another igf1 but it's very expensive.
All the studies have been done in rats,be inhibminned if u want to get results,maybe it can give u lock jaw:unsure:(who knows)
BPC-157, TB-500, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin, ModGRF 1-29. No diy lab test https://janoshik.com/ is the best lab for testing stuff like this.

Aromasin + HGH without a doubt. Also supplement DHEA you can buy it on amazon.
What does DHEA do?
How will it be good for pubertymaxxing?
Does it help in heightmaxxing?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
igf-1 sources like what? link the sites?

what has been your experience with peptides science igf-1?
View attachment 1523937

@2d v2
peptice sciences seems to work. You can also get hgh from AAS forums sponsors, but you need bit coin.

Injecting substances into the jaw is really low inhib/low iq due to the fact there are lymphnodes in the jaw. Don't inject anywhere near them otherwise they can swell up permanently.

Anywhere where you want the muscle to grow, inject the igf-1. Look up jaw condyles, inject in the muscle near that, under the cheekbone.

One thing I tried was using PEG-MGF c-terminal to create satellite cells/muscle stem-cells one week, then using IGF-1 DES the next week. It made the muscle grow to some extent, and changed the shape of the muscle. The main point is to grow the mandible bone so I smashed the mandible and chewed mastic gum. The angle of my mandible is a lot better then what it was two years ago before I used any peptides or IGF.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
peptice sciences seems to work. You can also get hgh from AAS forums sponsors, but you need bit coin.

Injecting substances into the jaw is really low inhib/low iq due to the fact there are lymphnodes in the jaw. Don't inject anywhere near them otherwise they can swell up permanently.

Anywhere where you want the muscle to grow, inject the igf-1. Look up jaw condyles, inject in the muscle near that, under the cheekbone.

One thing I tried was using PEG-MGF c-terminal to create satellite cells/muscle stem-cells one week, then using IGF-1 DES the next week. It made the muscle grow to some extent, and changed the shape of the muscle. The main point is to grow the mandible bone so I smashed the mandible and chewed mastic gum. The angle of my mandible is a lot better then what it was two years ago before I used any peptides or IGF.
Fuark but what would someone in the study u did inject into the jaw? can i get it done by a professional? if i inject it anyone will my jaw grow?

Fuark but what would someone in the study u did inject into the jaw? can i get it done by a professional? if i inject it anyone will my jaw grow?
they injected it into the jaw condyle which is the joint that holds it in place. If its injected there the jaw will grow but you would need to chew gum.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
they injected it into the jaw condyle which is the joint that holds it in place. If its injected there the jaw will grow but you would need to chew gum.
Why would i need to chew gum?

OP how would i inject it into my condyle? how would i even reach that shit? what dosage do u recommend?

For peptides science are you talking abt their hgh or igf-1?

Don't inject anywhere near them otherwise they can swell up permanently.
Are they near the condyle?

Where did u get igf-1 des from?

Mirin what are ur experineces using gh and peptides?

For peptides science are you talking abt their hgh or igf-1?

Are they near the condyle?

Where did u get igf-1 des from?

Mirin what are ur experineces using gh and peptides?
I've used CJC 1295, ipamorelin, HGH, IGF-1 LR3, PEG MGF, GHRP2, MK-677(horrible brainfog), and IGF-1 DES which is the holy grail.

I used them to build up the jaw and the hands. I already have a good physique from working out properly in my mid to late teens.

You have to inject into the area where you are trying to build. There are muscles in the hands, muscles in the face, and in the body.
I don't mean inject into the condyle, but the muscle near the condyle under the cheekbone, closer the the ear. I make use of the stuff by micro-fracturing the bones I want to see improved. It is not a process of mindless smashing, it's a process of chiseling out features carefully. They grow much faster and stronger with the IGF-1 DES which is spot injection, local effects.

I beat punching bags full of potting soil till they wear out and I can break a pumpkin easily with a punch.

Peptide sciences has good cjc, good ghrp, good ipamorelin, tb-500, igf 1 and MGF. They don't have HGH, they have HGH frag.
IGF-1 DES is better then HGH in my experience.
The bones harden and enlarge immensely in the hands, you can make your knuckles hard as rocks.
Punching has a profound effect on hormone production. Balls grow in size after punching, voice gets slightly lower.

My ascension has only been natural with the help of these amazing substances.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, mvp2v1, Mezo103 and 3 others
I've used CJC 1295, ipamorelin, HGH, IGF-1 LR3, PEG MGF, GHRP2, MK-677(horrible brainfog), and IGF-1 DES which is the holy grail.

I used them to build up the jaw and the hands. I already have a good physique from working out properly in my mid to late teens.

You have to inject into the area where you are trying to build. There are muscles in the hands, muscles in the face, and in the body.
I don't mean inject into the condyle, but the muscle near the condyle under the cheekbone, closer the the ear. I make use of the stuff by micro-fracturing the bones I want to see improved. It is not a process of mindless smashing, it's a process of chiseling out features carefully. They grow much faster and stronger with the IGF-1 DES which is spot injection, local effects.

I beat punching bags full of potting soil till they wear out and I can break a pumpkin easily with a punch.

Peptide sciences has good cjc, good ghrp, good ipamorelin, tb-500, igf 1 and MGF. They don't have HGH, they have HGH frag.
The bones harden and enlarge immensely in the hands, you can make your knuckles hard as rocks.
Punching has a profound effect on hormone production. Balls grow in size after punching, voice gets slightly lower.

Very high iq user, can i pm you?

Incredible information, as you know this has invoked a plethora of questions so bear with me.

1) Elaborate on igf-1 des working for you and being the holy grail, apparently it has a 30 minute half life before being metabolized into the body and is more localized but is much more potent than igf-1 lr3?

2) So you're saying bonesmashing has helped you ascend but it's about meticoluosuly inducing/"smashing" bone growth on the bone tissue?

There are muscles in the hands, muscles in the face, and in the body.
Let's say I want to inject igf-1 right now then and there too ascend my brow, cheekbones, jaw , chin and nasal bridge where do i inject?

for the chin and jaw thoughts on injecting it into the neck or masseter muscle? where did u personally inject it?

So if i want big hands i microfractures my hand and inject des there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Incredible information, as you know this has invoked a plethora of questions so bear with me.

1) Elaborate on igf-1 des working for you and being the holy grail, apparently it has a 30 minute half life before being metabolized into the body and is more localized but is much more potent than igf-1 lr3?

2) So you're saying bonesmashing has helped you ascend but it's about meticoluosuly inducing/"smashing" bone growth on the bone tissue?

Let's say I want to inject igf-1 right now then and there too ascend my brow, cheekbones, jaw , chin and nasal bridge where do i inject?

for the chin and jaw thoughts on injecting it into the neck or masseter muscle? where did u personally inject it?

So if i want big hands i microfractures my hand and inject des there?
@2d v2
Answer this bro please:feelsgood::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869

In using igf-1 to grow the lower jaw via injecting into the condlye (tmj) how would this aesthetic come out looking as?

@2d v2

where can you buy legit igf1

before and after pics?

@AscendingHero did you try this out? What were your results. @2d v2 please pm me with your results.

Lifefuel for my 900 igf1 levels

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel

Yo bro I need to talk to ur high IQ ass can I pm u?

It will increase size not shape, most of us have bad jaws bc of shape and chin shape aswell

you are not growing your mandible after 18

Don't do it, very unhealthy for u :))

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231027_202712_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_202712_Instagram.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0