IGF-1 studies about the mandible

Combined with the infamous and doubted wolff's law method of micro-fracturing, it is possible to enlarge the mandible, results noticeable on a monthly basis.
Hey man about to start pharma grade hgh in a few days. Ngl this and height led me to it. I will be injecting for 3 months nearly so do you have any suggestions or plans to where to hit your ramus to make it taller? Plus my mandiable is kind of curved so will bonesmashing help?

Thanks for the hooe and confidence to start hgh.

Combined with the infamous and doubted wolff's law method of micro-fracturing, it is possible to enlarge the mandible, results noticeable on a monthly basis.
My questions op. Hope you answer and don't mind.

1.)is it necessary to inject all of these
CJC 1295, ipamorelin, HGH, IGF-1 LR3, PEG MGF, GHRP2, MK-677
In case to grow the madiable? Or would just HGH and aromasin do the job. If so how long should you be consistent to see results.

2.) What should be the pattern of your bonesmashing incase to grow the ramus and widen the mandiable.

3.) Dosage for hgh and everything you mentioned. Especially where you said to inject and for how long

4.)what could be the risk or side effects of doing this?

In this study they were able to correct an asymmetrical jaw (lengthen the condyle) with injections into the mandibular muscle, near the joint

In this study it was found that injection of IGF-1 caused acromegaly-like mandible enlargement

Ive been saying this. One of my first posts on the forum was on this topic. Would be curious to know if anyone actually tried it?

Ive been saying this. One of my first posts on the forum was on this topic. Would be curious to know if anyone actually tried it?
yea i tried it. I dont know if it works because I was bonesmashing, which did work.

what happened >> > > > >
yea so i tried it with some hgh. Injected into the swollen bonesmashed area. On one side of the jaw there is literally a bone spur that wasnt there a week ago. several MMs on new bone.

Yeah it works with bonesmashing, be very conservative with the substance. a small amount goes a long way

Just for my own sake, DO NOT try this.

Alr might try

yea so i tried it with some hgh. Injected into the swollen bonesmashed area. On one side of the jaw there is literally a bone spur that wasnt there a week ago. several MMs on new bone.

Yeah it works with bonesmashing, be very conservative with the substance. a small amount goes a long way

Just for my own sake, DO NOT try this.
what about the mk677? does it increase the results significantly or is it cope, also would bpc 157 be helpful too? (faster recovery = more sessions)

what about the mk677? does it increase the results significantly or is it cope, also would bpc 157 be helpful too? (faster recovery = more sessions)
just get igf-1 lr3
make sure its a clear source

just get igf-1 lr3
make sure its a clear source
what if i only wanted to use the former? its very convienient for me as im going to get acne scar treatment

what if i only wanted to use the former? its very convienient for me as im going to get acne scar treatment
what do growth hormone analogues have to do with your acne scars

what do growth hormone analogues have to do with your acne scars
considering hgh promotes tissue healing and growth i suppose that would make the treatment more efficient. Burn victims also use it to make the healing of their skin better/faster, im just desperate tbh and if it helps my bonesmashing progress it would be worth it anyway