I'll disprove the BBC cope

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I wanna disprove it by posting a huge compilation of "BBCs" getting a bullet train run on them by hung trannies, to show yall faggots that in reality blacks are the ultimate faggot incel low T Triple-Y chromosome race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and gribsufer1
Please it will make me feel less weird for having a TND(tiny nigger dick)

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Alt Number 3, rand anon and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and WeiWei
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and WeiWei
As a cockologist, I support this thread. We must eradicate race myths when it comes to penis sizes.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, RAMU KAKA, DR. NICKGA and 3 others
Over for yt brahs

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Kamui and Deleted member 33136
As a cockologist, I support this thread. We must eradicate race myths when it comes to penis sizes.
On average do ethnics have smaller penises?

For ethnics it is expected to have big penises as its part of our exotic appeal

May I post the gay shit proving most black men in reality are low T cuck bottom faggots despite the muh muh BBC propaganda without getting banned? I have a couple dozens of cagefuel vids og black "men" getting run a train on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
On average do ethnics have smaller penises?

For ethnics it is expected to have big penises as its part of our exotic appeal
The average is more or less the same, the differences are only minimal. Nothing to warrant any race myths.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 21345 and Napoleon1800
May I post the gay shit proving most black men in reality are low T cuck bottom faggots despite the muh muh BBC propaganda without getting banned? I have a couple dozens of cagefuel vids og black "men" getting run a train on
:feelskek: As entertaining as that is, we don’t allow gay content like that.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 22924 and WeiWei
The average is more or less the same, the differences are only minimal. Nothing to warrant any race myths.
Well anyway small dick as an ethnic is more brutal as a white. Because ethnics are expected to have big dicks for "exotic halo" and seeming high t and high sex appeal and something uncommon

:feelskek: As entertaining as that is, we don’t allow gay content like that.
yea bro that would be weird just imagine that there where actually gays on org

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Well anyway small dick as an ethnic is more brutal as a white. Because ethnics are expected to have big dicks for "exotic halo" and seeming high t and high sex appeal and something uncommon
Define “small”? Average isn’t small, although people mistakenly seem to think that.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
I was sarcastisch bhai
You are very linguistic, bhai, speaking 3 languages at once.

I was (English), sarcastisch (Dutch), bhai (Urdu).

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro and Deleted member 22924
Define “small”? Average isn’t small, although people mistakenly seem to think that.
Average and small r the same to foids

I wanna disprove it by posting a huge compilation of "BBCs" getting a bullet train run on them by hung trannies, to show yall faggots that in reality blacks are the ultimate faggot incel low T Triple-Y chromosome race
@Kamui where is your comment nigga you are the main BBC warrior of the forum as of the moment