Injustice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kebab
This thread in specific :feelskek:

How is this considered Racebait?
It is unless you are an 40iq redditor fag
Injustice.
It’s just a funny racebait. He’s not even a nigger which is what made it funny. The other niggers truly believed what they were posting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 32973, Kristin and 2 others
It’s just a funny racebait. He’s not even a nigger which is what made it funny. The other niggers truly believed what they were posting.
haha nah I don't think so

damn over for grammarcels

Indian standing up for another Indian. Heart warming.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and PseudoMaxxer
Indian standing up for another Indian. Heart warming.
4226F8DB B2CA 4FF9 8540 2B0D20A05024
Keep pushing me rep up thanks.

At least he put effort and ensured his racebait was funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
So I already hate flying because of how full and noisy airports are and how much walking it takes to get on your motherfucking plane. I somehow navigate through the 6'1 average height airport trying my best not to compare my height to every travelercel walking past by and I get to my gate an hour earlier. I see mainly ugly couples, two good looking JBs, one Stacylite, one 6'5+ HTN and 2 BBCs. The presence of the latter immediately struck terror in my heart and of course my first thought was ''BBC'' and ''wonder how big their BBCs are'' as well as thinking of how many snowbunnies they have in their phone once they got their iPhones out to pass the time.

Gate became full 10 minutes before boarding and I thought to myself ''there's like 100 people in here, chances of those BBCs being put next to me are super low, I'm good''. The 6'3 oldcel checks my passport and tickets and lets me in. I find my shit seat (of course it's the middle seat in the middle of the fucking plane) and as usual 5 minutes in my butt already hurts from the fucking wooden seats and 10 inches of legroom these jewish airlines provide. People flood the plane and the first BBC appears on the horizon, I take a deep breath but then he continues further down the plane and I get my first smile of the day. Until 3 minutes later. 6ft super black bald BBC marches on with his 8.5x6'3 BBC and hunter eyes. I begin praying he finds his seat in front of me or behind me. As usual, fucking JEWSUS betrays me. The BBC effortlessly puts his heavy luggage above me and......... STARTS TALKING TO ME.

He points to the seat next to the window and says ''that's my seat, can you help me get there''. My shrimpcock turtles even more and I lose the beat in my voice giving the BBC a ''sure'' like a beta cuck as I stand up and make way for the master BBC to sit on his throne. He gets there and I get back in my place and a few minutes later some high T oldcel sits on the seat next to me. ''Could have been worse, could have been sandwiched between two BBCs'' I think to myself. Until I take a look at the BBC's fingers as he's scrolling through his Twitter app. They're huge. As I've pointed out before, BBCs not only have bigger cocks but bigger hands and feet than us. Me being a handcel as well I lose all the mood I have and a dead expression takes place on my face. To top it off, the oldcel also had huge girthy hands, something I've noticed is that oldcels have very girthy huge strong hands as well considering their generation wasn't T deprived like us.

Flight was around 3 hours and I couldn't get a second of rest. BBC fell asleep at one point and I began staring at him with my side eye. Made sure he was asleep so I took a long look at his pants. Couldn't find a BBC bulge though because he was wearing loose sweatpants like the low inhib BBC he is while I was in my uncomfortable as fuck ''drip'' only for no one to give a fuck about it.

Upon landing, the BBC woke up in a happy mood after having a good rest dreaming of snowbunnies for 3 hours and asks me ''are we here yet'' to which I respond yes with my beta cucked voice. The oldcel on the other hand kept reading his book for the whole flight. When we were making our way out of the plane the BBC was strictly behind me and I was in horror the whole time thinking if he's staring at my ass and making it his latest victim. Thankfully, I had some luck this time and once passport control was done the BBC went on his way, headed somewhere out there in the world full of models and snowbunnies waiting to squirt on his BBC.

Life is brutal.
this the funniest shit i just read wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and janitormaxxing