I'll never live up to my username

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women ๐Ÿซถ
If you're not born with prettyboy features theres literally no way of achieving them its over.

will soon change my user to RTL (Roids, Tatts, Lifts)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fvolkek, SonOfDarkseid, LooksThinker and 2 others
Why not "Thugmaxxed"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Tell me about it, STUD!

3766767 71528252

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
I live up to mine tho.

I'm pretty hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
No and the guy standing next to you s the m to be taller

5'8

I'm lucky I have good proportions because that's 1 inch below the manlet threshold

Where do you rate me facially, smv etc?

5'8

I'm lucky I have good proportions because that's 1 inch below the manlet threshold

Where do you rate me facially, smv etc?
Damn am 5โ€™8 aswell
You look htn facially in the gif you would be chadlite if you had better colouring
Smv wise idk how much heights affects face
Do you wear lifts when you go out?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Damn am 5โ€™8 aswell
You look htn facially in the gif you would be chadlite if you had better colouring
Smv wise idk how much heights affects face
Do you wear lifts when you go out?

Yeah I do, my girl told me the other day her friends guessed I was 5'10 lmao when they were discussing heights on men and she had to tell them actually no Ravi's 5'8 and they were all like; 'no wayyyy'. Lol, the 1.5 inch lifts work a treat.

Height is so crucial man. It's literally like having a flat chest for a woman being a manlet lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
Yeah I do, my girl told me the other day her friends guessed I was 5'10 lmao when they were discussing heights on men and she had to tell them actually no Ravi's 5'8 and they were all like; 'no wayyyy'. Lol, the 1.5 inch lifts work a treat.

Height is so crucial man. It's literally like having a flat chest for a woman being a manlet lol
What would you rate your gf and her ethnicity?
Does she know you wear lifts?

What would you rate your gf and her ethnicity?
Does she know you wear lifts?

No she doesn't, but I am 5'8 clean when barefoot coupled with the fact she is 5'2 so it adds up to irrelevancy.

They say 5 inches + is when probability is higher of the relationship lasting long. Been with her 3 years.

Be my guest. (Not to fuck her. I ain't no Adam22) Rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
No she doesn't, but I am 5'8 clean when barefoot coupled with the fact she is 5'2 so it adds up to irrelevancy.

They say 5 inches + is when probability is higher of the relationship lasting long. Been with her 3 years.

View attachment 2613962

Be my guest. (Not to fuck her. I ain't no Adam22) Rating.
She looks good htb, are you planning to have kid with her? I heard growth hormone doesnโ€™t increase only like 2 inches if they are not deficient

She looks good htb, are you planning to have kid with her? I heard growth hormone doesnโ€™t increase only like 2 inches if they are not deficient

Yeah we spoke about kids the other day. My issue is she doesn't wanna breast feed and it got us into a huge argument.

She doesn't want her assets to shrink and says breast feeding causes this as well as various other issues.

So now I am thoroughly looking into means of getting breast milk from some other source. I know the benefits of doing it and won't have my child not reach it's genetic potential.

Growth hormone? What are you talking about?

Yeah we spoke about kids the other day. My issue is she doesn't wanna breast feed and it got us into a huge argument.

She doesn't want her assets to shrink and says breast feeding causes this as well as various other issues.

So now I am thoroughly looking into means of getting breast milk from some other source. I know the benefits of doing it and won't have my child not reach it's genetic potential.

Growth hormone? What are you talking about?
Yeah breastfeeding is essential, but the problem if your 5โ€™8 and sheโ€™s 5โ€™2 your kids will range 5โ€™4-5โ€™11 so they will be 5โ€™6-5โ€™8 and if you kid is any less than 5โ€™8 his life will be extremely bad

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and MakinItHappen
Yeah breastfeeding is essential, but the problem if your 5โ€™8 and sheโ€™s 5โ€™2 your kids will range 5โ€™4-5โ€™11 so they will be 5โ€™6-5โ€™8 and if you kid is any less than 5โ€™8 his life will be extremely bad
My dad is 5ft10.5 strong HTN and my mom is 5ft1 weak MTB and i am 6ft1.5 MTN.

@MakinItHappen