i'm 2.5psl + ethnic and get laid/tinder matches (srs)

F

foreverugly1

2.5psl + ethnic
I'm literally a 2.5psl MAX, have a decent body, and am fucking ethnic. Figure I'd give y'all some lifefuel because just lol at people that are wasting their youth not getting laid even if it takes time. You're never going to get these years back and you can easily looksmax + get women simultaneously.

I'm not going to bother with the borderline retarded comments that'll come in saying 'hur bluepill' or 'hur doesn't work for me'. In fact, most of that garbage, I don't even subscribe to. If you're extremely short or have very bad looks (like a 0psl and 0 redeeming qualities) then of course life is going to suck and I'm very well aware of the impact looking better has on life quality, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I also acknowledge and knew Chads during college that would just have girls come over for no reason and then get fucked (plenty of stories to tell).

Point is, many of us will never be a Chad despite how much looksmaxxing we do. I'm a perfect example of that, but I still get laid, I just don't really bother with online unless I'm willing to spend a decent bit of time taking pictures that avoid my flaws, increase my social status/show money or show that I was an athlete. I get rejected a fuk ton, and even immediately due to my race. Online I can probably get ok looking women, in real life, the last few girls I smashed were easily 5-6psl, but I get rejected a fuck ton.

I literally have:
-recessive, short, and narrow lower third
-a chin that isn't projected enough and is too small
-too wide of a face due to lateral cheek projection
-horrendous IPD for my face
-horrendous midface ratio
-ES ratio is fucked to oblivion due to laterally projected cheeks
-large nose, too wide for my front profile with nostril flare, and dorsal hump from side profile
-shit eye area, slightly negative canthal tilt, shit undereye support, massive amount of wrinkles that age me
-shit coloring
-overprojected ears

The only positive is I'm 6'. That is it. You've seen my posts, once I have 100k worth of surgery, I'll be a 4 max. Here's some ratings I got a while back:

I started up Tinder again a few days ago to see how I'd do (I have a girlfriend right now) and I ONLY used shitty selfies without showing off my body. After swiping right on ~300 profiles, I checked last night and I have 24 matches. Mix of decent looking and not in there, only 1 - 2 really good looking girls that I added on Snapchat.

even said some stupid shit to a few of the ones i didn't care for:

Do all these girls crave Chad? Yes. Do they all swipe for Chad? Yes. Do I care? No. I'm fucking ugly and ethnic. This should be insane LifeFuel for average looking white guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, patricknodixon, Deleted member 6401 and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Alvik, Deleted member 6401 and 15 others
larp

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6401, Golang and 8 others
nice brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6401 and 17 others
Whoa you really think I’m going to read???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA, Chadeep and 1 other person
Mirin ngl
Im 6'1 this is legit life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Yeah no shit you get laid. If you were 5'8, you'd be posting on .co.

lmfao if you think 6' means anything being a legit 2.5 and ethnic. I'd rather be 5'8, white, and avg. I also don't mention my height at all in my bios.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 6401, fauxfox and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
DM pics.

• +1
nice larp bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6401, fauxfox and 2 others
Not gonna waste 1 minute on this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, .👽. and 2 others
Nice larp Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 4383 and 1 other person
PM me pics, since your face is wide and you are 6ft, I can see why you have some success. Could just be bad pics

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
Not gonna waste 1 minute on this
You're same height as him. How many matches you got. I think he's a larping Chad tbh.

• +1
Larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4383 and 2 others
lmao at people that won't take the time to download an app made for pussy on demand. a bad colored ethnic like me can't be a chad, also, i've posted to Lookism in the past and was told I could not be saved by numerous users.

i'm using selfies. I'll PM the selfies to those that won't share + will block out my eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Waveyboyo and .👽.
Wait you are claiming a 2.5 PSL ethnic shitskin gets multiple matches and girls wanting to fck them while still getting a 1.5/10 rating on reddit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Vidyacoper and 4 others
  • +1
Wait you are claiming a 2.5 PSL ethnic shitskin gets multiple matches and girls wanting to fck them while still getting a 1.5/10 rating on reddit?
View attachment 344101
to make this even remotely believable he needs to have a 99.99999999999999th percentile body and a BBC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Aesthetic and 3 others
Post pics . And most people here have already tried tinder

• +1
It's not possible to have so many matches with an 2.5 psl ethnic face

This guy is lying
I had like 1 match a day and got even unmatched and ignored

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, .👽. and 12 others
PM me pics, since your face is wide and you are 6ft, I can see why you have some success. Could just be bad pics

Sure. If you won't share, I'll pm.

5'8 is death if you're not above average looking. I don't care what race you are.

I'd say 5'6/5'7 is. 5'8 you can still fraud a 5'9 height and even wear shoe lifts to hit an average height. Most girls hardly know the difference between 5'8 and 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
301.png
when-you-ask-how-tall-he-is.jpg
when-he-says-hes-over-6-feet-hey-1667798.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6401, Golang and 6 others
i don't use tinder anymore since the time i used to have the same amount of likes as my chadfishes - in the 5ish a day - which means i got fucked up by the algo. ain't gonna feed this shit again.

I'd say 5'6/5'7 is. 5'8 you can still fraud a 5'9 height and even wear shoe lifts to hit an average height. Most girls hardly know the difference between 5'8 and 5'10.
pm me too chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Chadeep
I dont care what anyone says,
If its true, nice man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Chadeep

What do you mean share?

• +1
I dont care what anyone says,
If its true, nice man.

Read my post history. I'm very clearly invested in surgery and spend my time analyzing my own appearance. I have used Tinder in the past w/similar results and am making a point, you don't need to be Chad to slay some ok looking chicks. IRL is much better because of my frame. I'd argue most here are better looking than I am and don't have to overcome the ethnic barrier.

What do you mean share?

As in don't share my images with anyone.

• +1
did anyone see his face yet?

• +1
i don't use tinder anymore since the time i used to have the same amount of likes as my chadfishes - in the 5ish a day - which means i got fucked up by the algo. ain't gonna feed this shit again.

pm me too chad.
People fraud heigh
Read my post history. I'm very clearly invested in surgery and spend my time analyzing my own appearance. I have used Tinder in the past w/similar results and am making a point, you don't need to be Chad to slay some ok looking chicks. IRL is much better because of my frame. I'd argue most here are better looking than I am and don't have to overcome the ethnic barrier.

As in don't share my images with anyone.
Yeah of course bro, I wouldn't do that. I understand how those reddit comments could've hit you internally.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I'm literally a 2.5psl MAX, have a decent body, and am fucking ethnic. Figure I'd give y'all some lifefuel because just lol at people that are wasting their youth not getting laid even if it takes time. You're never going to get these years back and you can easily looksmax + get women simultaneously.

I'm not going to bother with the borderline retarded comments that'll come in saying 'hur bluepill' or 'hur doesn't work for me'. In fact, most of that garbage, I don't even subscribe to. If you're extremely short or have very bad looks (like a 0psl and 0 redeeming qualities) then of course life is going to suck and I'm very well aware of the impact looking better has on life quality, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I also acknowledge and knew Chads during college that would just have girls come over for no reason and then get fucked (plenty of stories to tell).

Point is, many of us will never be a Chad despite how much looksmaxxing we do. I'm a perfect example of that, but I still get laid, I just don't really bother with online unless I'm willing to spend a decent bit of time taking pictures that avoid my flaws, increase my social status/show money or show that I was an athlete. I get rejected a fuk ton, and even immediately due to my race. Online I can probably get ok looking women, in real life, the last few girls I smashed were easily 5-6psl, but I get rejected a fuck ton.

I literally have:
-recessive, short, and narrow lower third
-a chin that isn't projected enough and is too small
-too wide of a face due to lateral cheek projection
-horrendous IPD for my face
-horrendous midface ratio
-ES ratio is fucked to oblivion due to laterally projected cheeks
-large nose, too wide for my front profile with nostril flare, and dorsal hump from side profile
-shit eye area, slightly negative canthal tilt, shit undereye support, massive amount of wrinkles that age me
-shit coloring
-overprojected ears

The only positive is I'm 6'. That is it. You've seen my posts, once I have 100k worth of surgery, I'll be a 4 max. Here's some ratings I got a while back:

I started up Tinder again a few days ago to see how I'd do (I have a girlfriend right now) and I ONLY used shitty selfies without showing off my body. After swiping right on ~300 profiles, I checked last night and I have 24 matches. Mix of decent looking and not in there, only 1 - 2 really good looking girls that I added on Snapchat.

even said some stupid shit to a few of the ones i didn't care for:

Do all these girls crave Chad? Yes. Do they all swipe for Chad? Yes. Do I care? No. I'm fucking ugly and ethnic. This should be insane LifeFuel for average looking white guys.

You are ignoring content by this member.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, .👽. and 3 others
People fraud heigh
Yeah of course bro, I wouldn't do that. I understand how those reddit comments could've hit you internally.
what PSL is he?

• +1
When the larping is too strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Arkantos and 4 others

Last edited:
  • +1
It's not possible to have so many matches with an 2.5 psl ethnic face

This guy is lying
I had like 1 match a day and got even unmatched and ignored
Damn that's honesty xd

• +1
Send pics you’re a larping faggot

i had bimax and gave users here proof of it. I've also shared Taban's recommendations for me.

Why would a Chad need fucking bimax and almond eye surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
i had bimax and gave users here proof of it. I've also shared Taban's recommendations for me.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
If you had bimax it will obviously change your face, what PSL are you after bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430

Alright I didn’t mean to call you a faggot there was no need for that tbh

But come on man 2.5 PSL that’s like truecel level its not possible. I’m sure if I saw your photo I would know it’s above 2.5. Can trade photos if you want

• +1
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
If you had bimax it will obviously change your face, what PSL are you after bimax?

I showed the guy pics of me before bimax and after. I've said it already, bimax made my front profile worse with the tradeoff of a better side profile (which I never show on dating apps)
Alright I didn’t mean to call you a faggot there was no need for that tbh

But come on man 2.5 PSL that’s like truecel level its not possible. I’m sure if I saw your photo I would know it’s above 2.5. Can trade photos if you want

PM if you want.

• +1
Don’t even bother trying to help them man. I literally made a thread about this not too long ago about how I’ve been able to do well on tinder and slay despite being below average (and how similarly to you my body halo boosts me). And all I got was excuses, accusations of larping, and assertions that I do steroids. The latter of which is a total joke because I’m not even close to big enough to look unnatural.

Good for you. Getting slays in while you looksmax is important because it keeps you motivated during the ascension journey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, foreverugly1 and Deleted member 3043
send pics of ur face or shut the fuck up
that imgur where u said u have a small dick looks so fucking fake jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and Deleted member 3043
Don’t even bother trying to help them man. I literally made a thread about this not too long ago about how I’ve been able to do well on tinder and slay despite being below average (and how similarly to you my body halo boosts me). And all I got was excuses, accusations of larping, and assertions that I do steroids. The latter of which is a total joke because I’m not even close to big enough to look unnatural.

Good for you. Getting slays in while you looksmax is important because it keeps you motivated during the ascension journey.
i still don't believe how you can be below average, but i agree with the NT pics. the fact is
op is claiming 2.5 psl + autistic selfies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
Pm pics

• +1
OP is not 2.5PSL. Masculine looking. Probably eats simps for breakfast

• +1

Yeah. I specifically kept my body off of the tinder profile to see how my face with just selfies would do. This should be lifefuel for literally anyone.

• +1
you don't need to be Chad to slay some ok looking chicks.
I'm a 5'9, white, in good physical shape. Excellent at my peak i.e. on Tinder. Not even the most greasy frog-eyed she-potatoes swipe right on me.

• So Sad
  • +1