i'm 2.5psl + ethnic and get laid/tinder matches (srs)

I'm a 5'9, white, in good physical shape. Excellent at my peak i.e. on Tinder. Not even the most greasy frog-eyed she-potatoes swipe right on me.
Probably low SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm a 5'9, white, in good physical shape. Excellent at my peak i.e. on Tinder. Not even the most greasy frog-eyed she-potatoes swipe right on me.

I have literal selfies in bathrooms in my sweatshirt. That's it.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and KingOfRome
OP is not 2.5PSL. Masculine looking. Probably eats simps for breakfast
what psl is he? is he ugly but dom/big skulled/good bones?

• +1
I used Tinder for months i get nothing bro.

• +1
PM pics please, as trucel (psl 1.0) I´m very interested of your results. I will get Bimax in the next year.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Nosecel and 4 others
PM me man, there's no way ur a 2.5 psl. U prob have had some BDD and got good bimax results yet still feel bad.

• +1
what psl is he? is he ugly but dom/big skulled/good bones?
Kind of looks like human Shrek. He’s not really ugly, aesthetics are a bit below average maybe 3.5PSL and pretty good prominent bones, thick eyebrows

Being 6 foot tall with probbaly a good frame he has an above average SMV

• Love it
  • +1
I'm not kidding considering his ethnicity. If he's a 2.5 PSL, I would have been aborted. He did send a pic however which I could understand why he was rated low, but the other pics were a different story
Kind of looks like human Shrek. He’s not really ugly, aesthetics are a bit below average maybe 3.5PSL and pretty good prominent bones, thick eyebrows

Being 6 foot tall with probbaly a good frame he has an above average SMV
3.5??? How come he is doing well on tinder? Most 3.5 PSLs have only dreamed of having a match on tinder.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and diggbicc
I'm not kidding considering his ethnicity. If he's a 2.5 PSL, I would have been aborted. He did send a pic however which I could understand why he was rated low, but the other pics were a different story

3.5??? How come he is doing well on tinder? Most 3.5 PSLs have only dreamed at having a match on tinder.
nah, from what i see, you mog him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
JFL not 2.5 PSL, could racefraud to latino if wanted

• +1
I'm a 2.5 for the most part. Maximum with some generosity, probably a 3.
I've said it before, my only goal is to finish up with a chin wing, almond eye surgery and ideally hit a 4 once all the swelling is gone.

again, you should still be smashing when you're looksmaxxing, it's not that difficult given i'm doing it.

• +1
I'm a 2.5 for the most part. Maximum with some generosity, probably a 3.
I've said it before, my only goal is to finish up with a chin wing, almond eye surgery and ideally hit a 4 once all the swelling is gone.

again, you should still be smashing when you're looksmaxxing, it's not that difficult given i'm doing it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and 1 other person
You can’t be below average and tell girls that you also have a small dick and not get ghosted jfl @ this larping faggot thinking he can trick me like that. Piss off

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
You can’t be below average and tell girls that you also have a small dick and not get ghosted jfl @ this larping faggot thinking he can trick me like that. Piss off
saw his pics, not 2.5 PSL at all.

• +1

multiple people in this thread have said aesthetically I'm below average.

• +1
multiple people in this thread have said aesthetically I'm below average.
I don’t give a shit what some low IQ incels have said. You could aswell have PMed them some random guy’s pics and claim they’re yours. Doesn’t prove shit. Doesn’t prove it was your pics on Tinder, it doesn’t prove it was your Tinder convs either.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
I don’t give a shit what some low IQ incels have said. You could aswell have PMed them some random guy’s pics and claim they’re yours. Doesn’t prove shit. Doesn’t prove it was your pics on Tinder, it doesn’t prove it was your Tinder convs either.

You're on this forum, of course you care. They're my pics, same selfies I use on Tinder. I can probably dig up past conversations of girls mentioning the scribbles on my pictures from Bumble or OkCupid when I was actually pursuing pussy on those apps - that's how fucking autistic the selfies look.

• +1
Plus some people just can't rate worth a shit, so a few people saying he's below average doesn't mean anything even assuming OP isn't a LARP...

• +1
You're on this forum, of course you care. They're my pics, same selfies I use on Tinder. I can probably dig up past conversations of girls mentioning the scribbles on my pictures - that's how fucking autistic the selfies look.
Like I said, it doesn’t prove absolutely fucking shit. Jfl if you think you’re the first inel trying to larp his way into muh looks don’t matter especially on fkinm tinder

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 3043
Reminder to take the body halo and look NT pill. I’m below average like OP and I do well too. I haven’t even been swiping since this quarantine stuff started either. Second pic is hinge for those of you who don’t know, which I actually might prefer over tinder because the girls are usually higher quality. It tends to be more dating focused and less hookup focused though.

Not a brag. Just a reflection of reality for you lazy rotters who refuse to give yourselves an easy boost by gymcelling.

Attachments

• 990E7FF4-780C-4FE0-A60A-224D24B6FC1B.jpeg
    990E7FF4-780C-4FE0-A60A-224D24B6FC1B.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 18042BE0-DE07-4BA9-803C-C43C4C5B3093.jpeg
    18042BE0-DE07-4BA9-803C-C43C4C5B3093.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 133
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and foreverugly1
Like I said, it doesn’t prove absolutely fucking shit. Jfl if you think you’re the first inel trying to larp his way into muh looks don’t matter especially on fkinm tinder

Re-read my past posts and the OP. I legit said being a Chad = king and that looks matter a fuckton - why the fuck else would i get bimax and pay for more surgery, but you can get laid with a decent body. JFC.
Reminder to take the body halo and look NT pill. I’m below average like OP and I do well too. I haven’t even been swiping since this quarantine stuff started either. Second pic is hinge for those of you who don’t know, which I actually might prefer over tinder because the girls are usually higher quality. It tends to be more dating focused and less hookup focused though.

Not a brag. Just a reflection of reality for you lazy rotters who refuse to give yourselves an easy boost by gymcelling.

Hardcore this. Just lmao if you're too lazy to pack on a few lb of muscle and cut to see abs. Sloots go fucking crazy for abs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus

Its over, more matches than chad.

• +1
Reactions: fatcel and Deleted member 6401
Plus some people just can't rate worth a shit, so a few people saying he's below average doesn't mean anything even assuming OP isn't a LARP...

PM, I'll send pics. If I was going to fraud, I would've sent Chad pics, not some fucking guy that people are even saying is below average.

• +1
Re-read my past posts and the OP. I legit said being a Chad = king and that looks matter a fuckton - why the fuck else would i get bimax and pay for more surgery, but you can get laid with a decent body. JFC.

Hardcore this. Just lmao if you're too lazy to pack on a few lb of muscle and cut to see abs. Sloots go fucking crazy for abs.
Especially because 90% of the adult male population is skinny fat or overweight. It’s such an easy way to separate yourself from the pack. Most of my tinder lays have come from me snapping a shirtless mirror pic selfie after a workout and then they ask me to come over lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, foreverugly1 and Deleted member 3043
yes i am also a psl 2 indian janitor but get hundreds of matches with white girls on tinder.

oh, you wanted to see proof? sorry cant do that

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Vidyacoper and 4 others
Especially because 90% of the adult male population is skinny fat or overweight. It’s such an easy way to separate yourself from the pack. Most of my tinder lays have come from me snapping a shirtless mirror pic selfie after a workout and then they ask me to come over lol.
you give me such lifefuel for gymaxing and leanmaxxing, i hope it's real tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, william and Morpheus
how much would you say ?
close to 4-4.25
He also looks like he lifts and plays sports irl and most of his success was irl, not so much online. So it does add up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 3043

Yeah, I'm surprised for being a 'looksmax' forum, more people here aren't actually gymcelling. If I was a skinny, my face would look even worse because of it being 'masculine'.

• +1

you didn't seem below average bro

• +1
yes i am also a psl 2 indian janitor but get hundreds of matches with white girls on tinder.

oh, you wanted to see proof? sorry cant do that

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

bro, there's 24 matches out of 300 swipes. that is nothing to be impressed by.

• +1
close to 4-4.25
He also looks like he lifts and plays sports irl and most of his success was irl, not so much online. So it does add up
Pretty much agree with ur rating. Dude has the bones. Coloring doesn’t affect him that much. He’s not a shitskin shitskin, so him matching with average white foids is totally plausible

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah, I'm surprised for being a 'looksmax' forum, more people here aren't actually gymcelling. If I was a skinny, my face would look even worse because of it being 'masculine'.
Very few people here have any interest in improving their situations or maximizing their lifestyles. They’d rather put other people down so they can join in their misery, discuss the extent to which it’s over for everybody, admire the Chads of the world, and shitpost. Most people here won’t actually get any surgeries or other looksmaxxing procedures, a ton of people here aren’t even in school or making real money in professional careers, and so few are actually gymcelling.

It’s become “bluepilled” to even try now. Sometimes I consider leaving this place tbh but there are some good posters that give really useful info for lookmaxxing and lifestyle advice, so they’ve kept me around for now, but that might change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others

post physique / tinder photos?

most of these posts are kind of meaningless if we dont actually get to see the tinder pics you used.

• +1
Very few people here have any interest in improving their situations or maximizing their lifestyles. They’d rather put other people down so they can join in their misery, discuss the extent to which it’s over for everybody, admire the Chads of the world, and shitpost. Most people here won’t actually get any surgeries or other looksmaxxing procedures, a ton of people here aren’t even in school or making real money in professional careers, and so few are actually gymcelling.

It’s become “bluepilled” to even try now. Sometimes I consider leaving this place tbh but there are some good posters that give really useful info for lookmaxxing and lifestyle advice, so they’ve kept me around for now, but that might change.

Yeah, I agree. It's just "chad this chad that", that's funny once in a while, but people need to realize, it's legit about improving your looks, you're never going to be a straight up Chad that was born that way and you're never going to have the skeletal structure models do, they're models, they're paid because they're genetically elite.

I joined because I had surgery, wasn't happy, and I thought I was going to see good advice on surgery or people actually pursuing shit. Have only seen people jerking it to surgeries nobody in the world will give them. Kinda sad, but figure I'd try to lifefuel some ethniccels anyway.
Pretty much agree with ur rating. Dude has the bones. Coloring doesn’t affect him that much. He’s not a shitskin shitskin, so him matching with average white foids is totally plausible

2.5 that will ascend to a 4, bro. I need some more accurate ratings.

• +1
post physique / tinder photos?

most of these posts are kind of meaningless if we dont actually get to see the tinder pics you used.
The shirtless pic I use on tinder is basically this but with shorts instead of a towel. This one’s more recent though so I look a little better here. I have it listed as the 3rd pic they see too so I might do better if it was my 1st or 2nd. I didn’t want to seem too douchey though.

Attachments

• 9F7E42E0-9D0D-446F-B6CD-D5BDB2161D41.jpeg
    9F7E42E0-9D0D-446F-B6CD-D5BDB2161D41.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 116
  • +1
Screenshot 2020 04 08 Pic

No time to take a quick selfie with a timestamp, but plenty of time to write paragraphs on a forum thread. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
The shirtless pic I use on tinder is basically this but with shorts instead of a towel. This one’s more recent though so I look a little better here. I have it listed as the 3rd pic they see too so I might do better if it was my 1st or 2nd. I didn’t want to seem too douchey though.
ideal body. i can tell your face is not below average tho.

can't wait till i get a body like that and can start narcymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
Broooo u are NOT below average. Stop trying to negate the blackpill. Fact of the matter is u need to be at least average with a good body to decently match on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, william and 2 others
Broooo u are NOT below average. Stop trying to negate the blackpill. Fact of the matter is u need to be at least average with a good body to decently match on tinder.

edit: wrong person

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
LARPS.ME that's the new website guys. GTFIH

• +1
Yes I am man I’m serious. My eye area is trash with bad undereye support, no browridge, little hooding, no zygos, and rounded lids. Narrow palate and mouth. Bulbous nose with droopy tip. Bloated cheeks even at low BF. Both jaws clearly recessed and my chin is flat and small. Lip, nose, and eye asymmetry. My skin isn’t great. No eye color halo. I’m short at 5’9. Hair, dense eyebrows, decent coloring, being lean, stubble, and body halo combined with looking NT are what carry me.

I would bet most people here have used basement dweller tier/bad angles and bad lighting pics if they’ve even tried tinder at all. Multiple posters have DMed me their tinder pics before and they’re always bad pics or aspie stare selfies. Also most people here haven’t even bothered to gymcel before dismissing it.

• +1