I'm 8 hours post infraorbital-malar implants surgery and nothing changed

Good luck inserting rubber dildo in your face
Male-Custom-Infraorbital-Malar-and-Jawline-Implant-results-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x207.jpg
I’m not a retard, implants have the potential to work given you have a good design and pick the right material. I used to be against implants due to the amount of Epply victims results I’ve seen but in some cases like infraorbital augmentation an implant is your only option unless you can find a surgeon to perform a Lefort 3 on you

I’m not a retard, implants have the potential to work given you have a good design and pick the right material. I used to be against implants due to the amount of Epply victims results I’ve seen but in some cases like infraorbital augmentation an implant is your only option unless you can find a surgeon to perform a Lefort 3 on you

But getting Lefort 3 unless you're severely deformed (e.g. crouzon syndrome) is a huge meme.

You are not going to find reputable surgeons who will perform a transfacial fracture on you for cosmetic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 20631
Implants are also a meme for people with only slight recession. I'd say you'd need to fall in-between deformed and slightly recessed before implants make sense. And the truth is most users here are only have slight maxillary recession, but most users are also BDD-ridden as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: mattix, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 20631
But getting Lefort 3 unless you're severely deformed (e.g. crouzon syndrome) is a huge meme.

You are not going to find reputable surgeons who will perform a transfacial fracture on you for cosmetic reasons.
Yeah I know, implants have too much stigma here because of the amount of retards that get too much projection with a bulky design that doesn’t mimic natural skill structure. And I think it also depends on the type of implant, Pagnoni lots of infraorbital implant results that looked very natural but then you look at Epplys wrap around implant results and all his patients come out looking like freaks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Bullshit.

I know this guy, he posted here. And his case is PERFECTLY SOLVABLE WITH THE FILLER.

he does not need any fucking implants.

Fillers are literally indicated in his case.
Lol.

Filler in this area will inevitably go wrong eventually, no matter what you have seen and been impressed by in the short term.

• +1
Reactions: mattix, MTNAscension2, Oberyn and 11 others
Lol.

Filler in this area will inevitably go wrong eventually, no matter what you have seen and been impressed by in the short term.
does filler actually migrate or just lose definition and get all bloated up

Lol.

Tell me then, why is Filler considered a golden-standard of treatment for undereye then?

"eventually go wrong" is not a good argument against procedure. When an Implants will go WRONG in almost ALL cases.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Tell me then, why is Filler considered a golden-standard of treatment for undereye then?
because any retard incompetent "surgeon" can inject shit with a syringe. + fillers are a cash-grab subscription for the client that yield the surgeon more money each time the clients have to come back for their mandatory refill.

@RealSurgerymax

imo fillers are good short-term fix though if you choose moderate amounts.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, CristianT, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
does filler actually migrate or just lose definition and get all bloated up
Both

"eventually go wrong" is not a good argument against procedure. When an Implants will go WRONG in almost ALL cases.
It’s not considered the gold standard 🤣 where did you even hear that? A nurse??

Plastic surgeons are coming out now all the time realizing the problems with fillers in general and especially the undereyes.

Yes eventually go wrong is definitely a a valid concern. They will just create puffy bags mimicking the post septal fat that eventually herniates and spills out of the orbit to the infraorbital area with age. You are injecting something with no form and gravity always wins.

Most custom implants are designed poorly by some guy at 3D systems, so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Going2KillMyself, malicieusss and 7 others
Both

Plastic surgeons are coming out now all the time realizing the problems with fillers in general and especially the undereyes.

Yes eventually go wrong is definitely a a valid concern. They will just create puffy bags mimicking the post septal fat that eventually herniates and spills out of the orbit to the infraorbital area with age. You are injecting something with no form and gravity always wins.

is there any actual cold hard proof that filler migrates to a considerable degree?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Both

It is literally said by EVERY plastic surgeon with a big name.

E.g. Steinsapir. Not enough?
yet, there is NOTHING better. What do you suggest instead?
This is why people inject HA fillers, and not some weird shit like Radiesse, or fat.
Yet, the world leader in implants like Eppley, REGULARLY produce subpar results.

Moreover, no one gets implants correctly in 1 try. I've seen so many cases when guys just remove them after a few years.

A lot of people complain about extrusion of implants, non-natural looks, failed aesthetics results. In general, filler patients are a lot happier than the implant patients.

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
What's the point in getting someone like giant.implants to design your implants?

I mean, let's suppose someone is planning jaw angle implants with Pagnoni. Pagnoni is used to design custom implants, right? Then, why would anyone need to ask for a third company to design the implant instead of letting Pagnoni does it?
Does this type of business serve a different purpose? Is it intended for surgeons which are not doing custom implants usually (and using on-the-shelf implants)?

1) Giant implants aka @RealSurgerymax is an extremely knowledgeable black pilled implant and osteotomy designer that is very good at his job. Check out his giant.implants meme page or unicorncmf if you want to see it.
2) Pagnoni is actually pretty good at designing implants but the thing about these surgeons is that most of them aren't designers. They don't understand what looks good or natural. On the other hand, everyone I've spoken to that's worked with giant always says his design is excellent. I've even hopped on a zoom call with him and he's shown me his before/after work personally. Nothing short of impressive.

You can go ahead and trust your maxfac, but I would rather let someone who is giga-blackpilled on aesthetics and giga knowledgable on designing implants and osteotomies work with any surgeon I choose.

• +1
Reactions: mattix, MTNAscension2, malicieusss and 6 others

Ngl bro I don't have the money to get implants but I desperately need more bone-mass and better under-eyes/hooding. I have no option but to get HA fillers from a reputable masculinization injector with good results for the time being.

1) Giant implants aka @
RealSurgerymax
@RealSurgerymax is an extremely knowledgeable black pilled implant and osteotomy designer that is very good at his job. Check out his giant.implants meme page or unicorncmf if you want to see it.

the only thing he's good at is- along with some other larping cuck- convincing incels here the meme page was real

I just got malar and infra with saddle implants.

My lower eyelids are not straight at all.
I still have bug-like eyes, the implant was supposed to give me good under-eye support but I don't see it.
Tear trough are still there.
I can guess the new cheekbones through the swelling and it's ridiculously small.

All of this with a lot of swelling so imagine how underwhelming it will be once puffiness is gone.:lul:

I also got jaw angle implants that I can't see right now due to pansement but as I opted for a conservative approach I already know it changed nothing.

I fucking throwed away my money.

"Muh just a few mm of bones"
Truth is that if you're subhuman like me, you need rather a few cm of bones :feelswhy:
Nigga post some pics. Also did you have this done by Taban by any chance?

the only thing he's good at is- along with some other larping cuck- convincing incels here the meme page was real
His meme page is a meme page. Unicorncmf is his professional page.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and NegativeNorwood
It is literally said by EVERY plastic surgeon with a big name.

E.g. Steinsapir. Not enough?
Yes not enough because it’s against facts. Doctors can make much more money with fillers. They are quick and you can do a lot of them, you can also scale it by getting nurses and PAs to inject under you. But you can only perform so many surgeries.
yet, there is NOTHING better. What do you suggest instead?
Custom Implants
This is why people inject HA fillers, and not some weird shit like Radiesse, or fat.
Fat is better because at least it’s vascularized and stays where it is better than filler, and grafts a new stem cell supply.
Yet, the world leader in implants like Eppley, REGULARLY produce subpar results.

Moreover, no one gets implants correctly in 1 try. I've seen so many cases when guys just remove them after a few years.
Eppley is a skilled surgeon but they are designed by a big company in a 2 hour design session. No matter how well you put them in they are destined to look bloated and like shit.

Implants I have designed don’t look unnatural they are great results which is why I laugh at this. You can see on zoom I don’t have any that let me post yet.
A lot of people complain about extrusion of implants, non-natural looks, failed aesthetics results. In general, filler patients are a lot happier than the implant patients.
Extrusion of a subperiosteal screw fixated implant on the bone, not infected (which only happens initially after surgery, not long term) in non-irradiated skin has never happened.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 20631 and 4 others
saw your implant, looks like a pagnoni design to me. i’m assuming he gave you the dimensions of the implant then? what projections does it have exactly?

i think he tends to go conservative cuz someone else on this forum went to pag and said results were underwhelming as well, and is going back for a bigger implant

Yes not enough because it’s against facts. Doctors can make much more money with fillers. They are quick and you can do a lot of them, you can also scale it by getting nurses and PAs to inject under you. But you can only perform so many surgeries.
Saying they are "earning money from filler re-fill" is not a very good argument tbh.
Fat is better because at least it’s vascularized and stays where it is better than filler, and grafts a new stem cell supply.
And it often causes complications, like rolls under skin. It cannot be easily undone like HA filler.
Eppley is a skilled surgeon but they are designed by a big company in a 2 hour design session. No matter how well you put them I they are destined to look bloated and like shit.
Eppley does multiple design sessions with the patient. It is HIM who tweaks the 3d-designs, isn't it? What does the company have to do with it? They just produce what Eppley order in Autocad or whatever program they use.
Implants I have designed don’t look unnatural they are great results which is why I laugh at this. You can see on zoom I don’t have any that let me post yet.
How many implant patients did you have, and how can we see your results/reviews about you?

How come the world leading implant surgeons like Eppley, Taban, Pagnoni have failos after failos, while you suddenly produce flawless results?
Extrusion of an subperiosteal implant of a screw fixated implant on the bone has never happened.
I wouldn't be so sure about it.

Implant is extruded because with time, the bone under it resorbs, and fat disappears, which unmasks the implant, which remains constant in size and shape unlike surrounding tissues. Did you ever follow any of your patients for like 10-15 years?

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 21048, zeek and 1 other person
And it often causes complications, like rolls under skin. It cannot be easily undone like HA filler.
Needs to be nano fat with all the chunks smoothed out. The infraorbital area is still unforgiving for fat grafts that’s why implants or alloderm grafts are better.
Eppley does multiple design sessions with the patient. It is HIM who tweaks the 3d-designs, isn't it? What does the company have to do with it? They just produce what Eppley order in Autocad or whatever program they use.
They are 30-60 minutes each
No Eppley doesn’t design it almost no doctor literally designs it. Eppley sits at the computer and tells the design engineer what to do but that isn’t enough control.
You can see a 3D systems (designs most custom implants in America) design session here:

Notice the doctor saying things like “maybe like 7mm here” and the fumbling engineer guy asking “does it look like I’m on the right track here or am I doing things that don’t make sense?”

They have no idea what they are doing..

3Dific designs the implants in Italy

How many implant patients did you have, and how can we see your results/reviews about you?
As above you can see on zoom or ask someone here who has seen or came to me already
How come the world leading implant surgeons like Eppley, Taban, Pagnoni have failos after failos, while you suddenly produce flawless results?
More attention to detail and higher standards
I wouldn't be so sure about it.

Implant is extruded because with time, the bone under it resorbs, and fat disappears, which unmasks the implant, which remains constant in size and shape unlike surrounding tissues. Did you ever follow any of your patients for like 10-15 years?
This is extremely overstated and in the event of soft tissue loss, which normally happens with aging, fat grafting (or filler if you have no fat) is actually appropriate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, MTNAscension2, malicieusss and 7 others
Nice, update in 5 months

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and RealSurgerymax
1) Giant implants aka @RealSurgerymax is an extremely knowledgeable black pilled implant and osteotomy designer that is very good at his job. Check out his giant.implants meme page or unicorncmf if you want to see it.
2) Pagnoni is actually pretty good at designing implants but the thing about these surgeons is that most of them aren't designers. They don't understand what looks good or natural. On the other hand, everyone I've spoken to that's worked with giant always says his design is excellent. I've even hopped on a zoom call with him and he's shown me his before/after work personally. Nothing short of impressive.

You can go ahead and trust your maxfac, but I would rather let someone who is giga-blackpilled on aesthetics and giga knowledgable on designing implants and osteotomies work with any surgeon I choose.
Thank you for your kind words you are so nice to think of me in this way :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Thank you for your kind words you are so nice to think of me in this way :)
bro I need advice. I have a weak mandibular body, weak chin, poor under-eyes/hooding, and recessed temples. Zygos could also be higher and more symmetrical. I can't afford implants cause broke college student but I'm thinking of getting fillers for the time being. Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: malicieusss, zeek and Deleted member 8771
bro I need advice. I have a weak mandibular body, weak chin, poor under-eyes/hooding, and recessed temples. Zygos could also be higher and more symmetrical. I can't afford implants cause broke college student but I'm thinking of getting fillers for the time being. Thoughts?
I think you might regret it. Especially filler in mandibular body, will soon round out and look just like fat or salt&water bloating on your jaw.

Advice would be not to dwell on your looks too much when you can’t do much about it and miss out on college until you have the means (probably after college, or if you’re a stem or finance major you could get a high paying summer internship)

Also get extremely lean.

And edit: I am so glad I was too penniless through college to fall into any of the traps I inevitably would have: fillers (had a phase I wanted them after seeing some good looking dr emer results) chin implant (had a phase I wanted that and thought it would help enough) off the shelf jaw angle implants (a few years ago I would have gotten those if I had the money) but I couldn’t do any of these things, thank goodness. Now I’ll get bimax and implants right out of the gate knowing all I know now. Probably this summer when I have time off

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, MTNAscension2, malicieusss and 8 others
Update how much projection was it

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Needs to be nano fat with all the chunks smoothed out. The infraorbital area is still unforgiving for fat grafts that’s why implants or alloderm grafts are better.

They are 30-60 minutes each
No Eppley doesn’t design it almost no doctor literally designs it. Eppley sits at the computer and tells the design engineer what to do but that isn’t enough control.
You can see a 3D systems (designs most custom implants in America) design session here:

Notice the doctor saying things like “maybe like 7mm here” and the fumbling engineer guy asking “does it look like I’m on the right track here or am I doing things that don’t make sense?”

They have no idea what they are doing..

3Dific designs the implants in Italy

As above you can see on zoom or ask someone here who has seen or came to me already

More attention to detail and higher standards

This is extremely overstated and in the event of soft tissue loss, which normally happens with aging, fat grafting (or filler if you have no fat) is actually appropriate.

Can one get bimax if one has got all-on-4 or all-on-6 dental implants?

Can one get bimax if one has got all-on-4 or all-on-6 dental implants?
Yes but it should definitely be VSPed and custom because there won’t be enough correction possible by “clean up orthodontics”

That means the execution of the surgery needs to be within about 99-% of the 3D plan. Only possible with custom surgical guides and matching custom plates. The normal way (which is 3d planned but freehand executed) can only get about 90% of the 3d plan. Everyone here knows cases where they woke up from a freehand bimax and the surgeon said the movements weren’t exactly what they agreed to before.

For example even Alfaro who is considered one of the best usually only gets the bones within about 90% of the 3D plan with his freehand technique. Talk to enough people and you’ll see there’s people here who went to him and ended up with more like 75%.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, malicieusss, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
I think you might regret it. Especially filler in mandibular body, will soon round out and look just like fat or salt&water bloating on your jaw.

Advice would be not to dwell on your looks too much when you can’t do much about it and miss out on college until you have the means (probably after college, or if you’re a stem or finance major you could get a high paying summer internship)

Also get extremely lean.

And edit: I am so glad I was too penniless through college to fall into any of the traps I inevitably would have: fillers (had a phase I wanted them after seeing some good looking dr emer results) chin implant (had a phase I wanted that and thought it would help enough) off the shelf jaw angle implants (a few years ago I would have gotten those if I had the money) but I couldn’t do any of these things, thank goodness. Now I’ll get bimax and implants right out of the gate knowing all I know now. Probably this summer when I have time off
High IQ

Epic, and very relatable too. I'm so glad of not having money when I was younger. I would have made terrible decisions compared to now, where I have tons of good info (most of it thanks to your posts). Can't wait to finally stop being a fat fuck and have my consultation with you man.

• +1
Reactions: Unsh and RealSurgerymax
Yes but it should definitely be VSPed and custom because there won’t be enough correction possible by “clean up orthodontics”

That means the execution of the surgery needs to be within about 99-% of the 3D plan. Only possible with custom surgical guides and matching custom plates. The normal way (which is 3d planned but freehand executed) can only get about 90% of the 3d plan. Everyone here knows cases where they woke up from a freehand bimax and the surgeon said the movements weren’t exactly what they agreed to before.

For example even Alfaro who is considered one of the best usually only gets the bones within about 90% of the 3D plan with his freehand technique. Talk to enough people and you’ll see there’s people here who went to him and ended up with more like 75%.

do you do infraorbitals with saddle? and when it comes to working with you on this what is the process.. pay you, then you make the implant, then i’d send it to someone like pagnoni to put it in?

auswitchzmaxx, get glowy skin with tretinoin, beta carotene supplements for orange glow, god tier lashes with latisse and clear mascara, wear bb cream, clear brow gel, tinted lip balm, bleach teeth with hydrogen peroxide at home, fashionmaxx (make a pinterest account), diy dermapen (aliexpress) once a month, top tier hair with a revlon booster and keratin. basically maxx out every soft feature you have if you are a uni student, that's what im doing rn to cope, will get lateral cantho and fat grafts for undereyes and nasalobial fold this summer tho bcz they are pretty cheap where I'm from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky and king_bandon
do you do infraorbitals with saddle? and when it comes to working with you on this what is the process? pay you, then you make the implant, then i’d send it to someone like pagnoni to put it in?

Yes many successful saddles, which a lot of people and design engineers don’t actually understand the purpose of (it’s to smooth the eyelid cheek junction, passively raising the lower lid is a secondary effect)

Yes we design it together.

It can be any surgeon who wants to collab. Some say no but a lot say yes especially once they know I’m joining the ranks, they are fine with it.

Ive worked with surgeons in US, EU, South America and India. Pagnoni is extremely skilled at putting these solid peek implants in, not something as easy to do as you might think, and my favorite to work with.

• +1
Reactions: mattix, malicieusss, AscendingHero and 4 others
Sounds like you went in without knowing wtf you actually needed done.

auswitchzmaxx, get glowy skin with tretinoin, beta carotene supplements for orange glow, god tier lashes with latisse and clear mascara, wear bb cream, clear brow gel, tinted lip balm, bleach teeth with hydrogen peroxide at home, fashionmaxx (make a pinterest account), diy dermapen (aliexpress) once a month, top tier hair with a revlon booster and keratin. basically maxx out every soft feature you have if you are a uni student, that's what im doing rn to cope, will get lateral cantho and fat grafts for undereyes and nasalobial fold this summer tho bcz they are pretty cheap where I'm from.
already on the bucket list. Im also on roids rn gymcelling. add in lifts with af1s for even more height. After the summer I will have 22k to spend. Im still trying to figure out how to optimally spend it. Im thinking

1) CT Scan + Consult with Giant
2) Craniodontic treatment for TMJ and skeletal strain/asymmetry
3) FME/Power Expander with Bollars/Face-Mask (in an ideal world I can get a micro-implant that protracts the maxilla and induces CWW rotation, unlikely). This a better alternative to fixing nasolabial folds than fillers, especially if you can get alveolar/paranasal bone grafts/implants.
4) Ptosis Correction Surgery
5) Otoplasty/Scalp Advancement w/FUE HT? (might not be an issue anymore when I grow hair out)
6) Supratarsal, undereye, malar, nasal, temple, and mandibular HA fillers

btw @RealSurgerymax can one get ptosis correction surgery before eye implants/OBO/tripod etc? There shouldn't be any issue with that right?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mattix, Racky and Deleted member 8771
Yes many successful saddles, which a lot of people and design engineers don’t actually understand the purpose of (it’s to smooth the eyelid cheek junction, passively raising the lower lid is a secondary effect)

Yes we design it together.

It can be any surgeon who wants to collab. Some say no but a lot say yes especially once they know I’m joining the ranks, they are fine with it.

Ive worked with surgeons in US, EU, South America and India. Pagnoni is extremely skilled at putting these solid peek implants in, not something as easy to do as you might think, and my favorite to work with.
pagnoni himself knows of you?

already on the bucket list. Im also on roids rn gymcelling. add in lifts with af1s for even more height. After the summer I will have 22k to spend. Im still trying to figure out how to optimally spend it. Im thinking

1) CT Scan + Consult with Giant
2) Craniodontic treatment for TMJ and skeletal strain/asymmetry
3) FME/Power Expander with Bollars/Face-Mask (in an ideal world I can get a micro-implant that protracts the maxilla and induces CWW rotation, unlikely). This a better alternative to fixing nasolabial folds than fillers, especially if you can get alveolar/paranasal bone grafts/implants.
4) Ptosis Correction Surgery
5) Otoplasty/Scalp Advancement w/FUE HT? (might not be an issue anymore when I grow hair out)
6) Supratarsal, undereye, malar, nasal, and mandibular HA fillers

btw @RealSurgerymax can one get ptosis correction surgery before eye implants/OBO/tripod etc? There shouldn't be any issue with that right?
Yes ptosis correction before all that is fine

pagnoni himself knows of you?
Yes I’m Liam. He doesn’t know that much about/want to know about looksmax forums and memes. It’s come up before and he said he doesn’t get involved in those troubles.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 14392, CristianT and 2 others

Sorry i am not aware what VSPed means. What's that mean? What does VSP stand for?

wtf is that

looks like my shitty morphs on my smartphone
The problem here are

1) his jaw width matches his zygos / too wide
2) he doesn't have prominent cheekbones to counter it / balance it
3) His gonian to chin line area lacks angularity / too round
4) His chin is too round

This makes his face just look long. Though, only a few MM less and it would have been good. He could just get a revision IF HE COULD SEE THAT and have it perfect.

Don't expect to get implants if you don't have enough money to do it twice, OR get some tweaks done via overlays / trimming (which isnt cheap either)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 24789
The problem here are

1) his jaw width matches his zygos / too wide
2) he doesn't have prominent cheekbones to counter it / balance it
3) His gonian to chin line area lacks angularity / too round
4) His chin is too round

This makes his face just look long. Though, only a few MM less and it would have been good. He could just get a revision IF HE COULD SEE THAT and have it perfect.

Don't expect to get implants if you don't have enough money to do it twice
you have to see his side profile , maybe the guy just needed bimax

You are right on your point but I find the implants more and more false and overpriced anyway, bimax /genio / filler / graft is frankly better

the only legit implants are for the mandibles and still there are things that I saw that looked like a cartoon

frankly the guy would have ascended with bimax + liplift

Last edited:
wtf is that

looks like my shitty morphs on my smartphone
I
you have to see his side profile , maybe the guy just needed bimax

I find the implants more and more false and overpriced, bimax /genio / filler / graft is frankly better

the only legit implants are for the mandibles and still there are things that I saw that looked like a cartoon

frankly the guy would have ascended with bimax + liplift
Maybe in his case cause he looked pretty bad before. But for people who aren't as recessed a well designed implant is a good idea. A lip lift and/or lip implants can also help to harmonize everything if needed

Most of the male models people reference with larger angular jaws ALSO have full lips and likely had a lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I

Maybe in his case cause he looked pretty bad before. But for people who aren't as recessed a well designed implant is a good idea. A lip lift and/or lip implants can also help to harmonize everything if needed

Most of the male models people reference with larger angular jaws ALSO have full lips and likely had a lip lift

His fwhr is 1.70, I think that's why he looks funny and not real, no guy with 1.70 fwhr has such a jaw

Edit it's more like 1.80, but even
his jaw is supposed to be harmonious on fwhr 1.90+

His fwhr is 1.70, I think that's why he looks funny and not real, no guy with 1.70 fwhr has such a jaw

Edit it's more like 1.80, but even
his jaw is supposed to be harmonious on fwhr 1.90+
So your essentially saying he needed a wider face to get such work done?

• +1
yes lmao

this jaw fits better for him View attachment 2096804
Right, but if you gave his lips more volume and raised his upper lift / decreased his philtrum.. that jaw's gonians would then be too high and need to be lower

Often larger implants look BIG due to a longer midface, which a lip lift and maybe lip implants or filler resolve (best a lift as well as implants [4mm - 5mm depending]).

It's up to the person/patient to know all of their flaws, identify which ones they will / are able to correct, and then getting implants designed with all this mind. Which is a lot of work, and don't expect any surgeon to do that for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Right, but if you gave his lips more volume and raised his upper lift / decreased his philtrum.. that jaw's gonians would then be too high and need to be lower

Often larger implants look BIG due to a longer midface, which a lip lift and maybe lip implants or filler resolve
You're probably right

Sorry i am not aware what VSPed means. What's that mean? What does VSP stand for?
Virtual Surgical Planning

But VSP without matching guides and custom plates is still just a freehand bimax. The result won’t be exactly what was VSPed.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 23017
Virtual Surgical Planning

But VSP without matching guides and custom plates is still just a freehand bimax. The result won’t be exactly what was VSPed.
Is this a huge problem or complication, or is it relatively insignificant?

Is this a huge problem or complication, or is it relatively insignificant?
Get to know some of the actual surgery getters here in the discords and private groups where they show everything and you will see for yourself.

It’s very common to agree to an 11mm BSSO then wake up with a 6mm with no rotation. Bimaxes that created large anterior open bites the orthodontist can’t close, asymmetric bimaxes by the big names. I think there was just a thread about a guy who went to a famous European surgeon and got an asymmetric canted bimax. Happens all the time…

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2, malicieusss, Oberyn and 6 others

Also get extremely lean.

will you be ere in a few years i want to ascend after copllege