• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Since I was left by the girl I was dating because her ex came back to the picture in her birthday I'm in the verge of risking it all and dming a couple of chicks in uni I wanna hit on but I don't have the balls to approach in person. The problem is if I get ignored/rejected I'll be in constant awareness that they might be looking at me and laughing behind my back. At the same time I'm in my nihilistic mode and I don't give a fuck. Should I dm these two chicks I have in mind right now or no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, hardestmfintheroom, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Since I was left by the girl I was dating because her ex came back to the picture in her birthday I'm in the verge of risking it all and dming a couple of chicks in uni I wanna hit on but I don't have the balls to approach in person. The problem is if I get ignored/rejected I'll be in constant awareness that they might be looking at me and laughing behind my back. At the same time I'm in my nihilistic mode and I don't give a fuck. Should I dm these two chicks I have in mind right now or no?
Drink some alcohol become low inhib then really think about everything that lead you up to this point. REALLY dive deep into your mind.

Then make the decision whether you wanna dm these sluts or not

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
Just dm them, you aint never gonna see them again after uni is over

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, humanoidsub7, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Drink some alcohol become low inhib then really think about everything that lead you up to this point. REALLY dive deep into your mind.

It seems like I wanna get rejected again and again to hurt myself even more. I'm in deep nihilism

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just dm them, you aint never gonna see them again after uni is over
Lmao this is what I'm thinking. But I have 1 year left and propably I might see them from time to time around campus and I'll get weird vibes/ stalking vibes from them

if you approach they will laugh at you for the rest of your life. word will spread around the uni that you are a creepy rapist who begs for girls numbers, then you’re life will truly be over. only option for you is to keep your hands to yourself and allow those girls to enjoy their life without knowing of your existence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Tylermax
Lmao this is what I'm thinking. But I have 1 year left and propably I might see them from time to time around campus and I'll get weird vibes/ stalking vibes from them
These bitches too worried about other things bro im sure they had many other men do worse

if you approach they will laugh at you for the rest of your life. word will spread around the uni that you are a creepy rapist who begs for girls numbers, then you’re life will truly be over. only option for you is to keep your hands to yourself and allow becky to enjoy her life without knowing of your existence.
Word spreading is what keeps me from dming these two girls

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
That's not nihilism
Self torture. You name it. This fucking bitch who left me for her ex got me fucked up. I wanna move on but Im not in mood for approaching. I just wanna yolo it through dming

Word spreading is what keeps me from dming these two girls
good. now if you don’t mind, im on my way to approach those girls and fuck the shit out of them before you can.

• JFL
Self torture. You name it. This fucking bitch who left me for her ex got me fucked up. I wanna move on but Im not in mood for approaching. I just wanna yolo it through dming
Ugh. Allows his mental to be corrupted by a single hoe. Ugh. That's all it takes to push you to the edge.

Ugh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Tylermax

Screenshot 2024 02 02 00 21 45 930 commiuigallery
I see her from time to time around campus and Ive found her Instagram after extensive stalking but we are in different majors. I been looking at her (and maaaybe she has looked back) for over a year now. Should I dm her? I'm about to tell her " hey I've been wanting you for a while and I somehow found your ig, I don't know you so I haven't approached you in person but I wanna get to know you" is that good?

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Ugh. Allows his mental to be corrupted by a single hoe. Ugh. That's all it takes to push you to the edge.

Ugh.
View attachment 2716906 I see her from time to time around campus and Ive found her Instagram after extensive stalking but we are in different majors. I been looking at her (and maaaybe she has looked back) for over a year now. Should I dm her? I'm about to tell her " hey I've been wanting you for a while and I somehow found your ig, I don't know you so I haven't approached you in person but I wanna get to know you" is that good?
Give me advice man. You guys are my only close friends. If you tell me to do I'll do it fuck it. I need to risk and push my limits

Give me advice man. You guys are my only close friends.
I wouldn't risk my social status, and approaching online when you see these people irl is giga cucked high e low t behavior absolutely not.

You've never talked to them? Just found their Instagram after exchanging glances? Bruh, weird.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Tylermax
View attachment 2716906 I see her from time to time around campus and Ive found her Instagram after extensive stalking but we are in different majors. I been looking at her (and maaaybe she has looked back) for over a year now. Should I dm her? I'm about to tell her " hey I've been wanting you for a while and I somehow found your ig, I don't know you so I haven't approached you in person but I wanna get to know you" is that good?
Honestly I can't give you good advice cuz I'm truecel but do you mog her to hell and back?? If so be arrogant. Delete "I dont know you so I haven't approached you in person but I wanna get to know you".

Say some shit like, "I've been seeing you around campus and I wanna know what you're about. Let's link".

• JFL
Honestly I can't give you good advice cuz I'm truecel but do you mog her to hell and back?? If so be arrogant. Delete "I dont know you so I haven't approached you in person but I wanna get to know you".

Say some shit like, "I've been seeing you around campus and I wanna know what you're about. Let's link".
Can't lie this is mad aggressive don't say this lol

• +1
I wouldn't risk my social status, and approaching online when you see these people irl is giga cucked high e low t behavior absolutely not.

You've never talked to them? Just found their Instagram after exchanging glances? Bruh, weird.
I don't have the excuse to approach her irl we are in different majors like the only logical way is to straight up hit on her

• So Sad
Reactions: blackazure88
dm those sluts, most prob you won't be ignored, if ignored just delete those msg and forget it all, if you're not uggo or autistic and they ignore you then it's nothing new for them, and they won't even about it .

• +1
I don't have the excuse to approach her irl we are in different majors like the only logical way is to straight up hit on her
Yeah that's what you'd be doing if you went online

You do realize the odds of success are greater in person right?

The underlying point of the interaction is the same, however it is harder to say "No" in real life.

Hitting on people you don't know over ig seems thirsty

Directly complimenting her, guaging her interest, then asking for her number seems confident

Do you looksmatch her?

• +1

Bro give me one good reason why I should be giving a fuck

I GAVE FUCKS when I played my card rights. Where I approached IN PERSON that girl I'm talking about and done everything right and was sweet and good to her and we dated for almost a month and suddenfuckingly she tells me " oh I'm sorry but I had a mental breakdown and I haven't overcome my ex 100% we should stop seeing each other"

Why would I fucking care for these hoes. Why would I fucking care whether is right or wrong if I approach them in person or if I dm them. Why would I correlate my status to a fucking random whore who happens to be good looking and walking around the campus

Idk bro shoot a message and see what's up. If you're good looking you might get something back, but just don't expect anything crazy. If she's just another random chick on campus I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad to hit on her. Just remember the whole groupchat thing and women will spread info bout you like it's a STD

• +1
Bro give me one good reason why I should be giving a fuck

I GAVE FUCKS when I played my card rights. Where I approached IN PERSON that girl I'm talking about and done everything right and was sweet and good to her and we dated for almost a month and suddenfuckingly she tells me " oh I'm sorry but I had a mental breakdown and I haven't overcome my ex 100% we should stop seeing each other"

Why would I fucking care for these hoes. Why would I fucking care whether is right or wrong if I approach them in person or if I dm them. Why would I correlate my status to a fucking random whore who happens to be good looking and walking around the campus
That's the point you thought it was guaranteed or some shit

If you don't mog your girl significantly nothing should be expected to last forever

You got too invested, she likely noticed but maybe her ex just looked better, doesn't matter

You should've had the mindset that she would cheat or prove herself unsustainable at one point or another

That should be assumed for any girl

Just because a girl did what she was expected to do, and wasn't loyal to you, doesn't mean you should stop putting in effort

Just don't get invested

Idk bro shoot a message and see what's up. If you're good looking you might get something back, but just don't expect anything crazy. If she's just another random chick on campus I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad to hit on her. Just remember the whole groupchat thing and women will spread info bout you like it's a STD
You're right about the std thing, what makes it easier to me is that we aren't in the same major so whoever she talks to about me I won't even know them so they'll never bother me directly

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
That's the point you thought it was guaranteed or some shit

If you don't mog your girl significantly nothing should be expected to last forever

You got too invested, she likely noticed but maybe her ex just looked better, doesn't matter

You should've had the mindset that she would cheat or prove herself unsustainable at one point or another

That should be assumed for any girl

Just because a girl did what she was expected to do, and wasn't loyal to you, doesn't mean you should stop putting in effort

Just don't get invested
Actually I mogged her. She was calling me himbo. She literally told me " just do me good sex". She was pausing me when I was talking to just kiss me because she thought I'm shallow and I have no depth, only looks. She used me for sex to get validation and forget her ex. This beta cuck texted her on her birthday and got her feelings all fucked up and cut me off. This is real shit I'm not even trolling. All I'm tryana do now is cope and yolo shit cuz I don't care. I don't care about looks, I still got left in the end. I never tried to get invested, on the contrary she was telling me "I don't know anything about you, I can't trust you, you don't open up to me"

Actually I mogged her. She was calling me himbo. She literally told me " just do me good sex". She was pausing me when I was talking to just kiss me because she thought I'm shallow and I have no depth, only looks. She used me for sex to get validation and forget her ex. This beta cuck texted her on her birthday and got her feelings all fucked up and cut me off. This is real shit I'm not even trolling. All I'm tryana do now is cope and yolo shit cuz I don't care. I don't care about looks, I still got left in the end. I never tried to get invested, on the contrary she was telling me "I don't know anything about you, I can't trust you, you don't open up to me"
You didn't dick her down good enough then

was her ex ugly?

You didn't dick her down good enough then

was her ex ugly?
Bro she literally gave me oral in the uni restrooms and on a park nearby. She was a sex maniac. I was literally a call guy to her. You got all things mixed up.

I don't know how her ex looks like. All I know is they met through tinder and had 1 and half year relationship that ended on November and we started dating on late December and things finished off on 23 January

Bro she literally gave me oral in the uni restrooms and on a park nearby. She was a sex maniac. I was literally a call guy to her. You got all things mixed up.

I don't know how her ex looks like. All I know is they met through tinder and had 1 and half year relationship that ended on November and we started dating on late December and things finished off on 23 January
Idk nigga move on you only dated this hoe for a fucking month

One female doesn't indicate the entire nature of the sexual marketplace and the content of your future endavors

it was one "sex maniac"

On you for being so malleable that this could break you.

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
This is such a fucked up situation

• +1
Fuck this I'm texting the chick I don't give a fuck I need to yolo this shit
I'd add her on Insta first, if she adds you back you're in.

• +1
I'd add her on Insta first, if she adds you back you're in.
Okay hypothetically I send her a follow on insta. Hypothetically again she recognizes me by saying "hmm this guy is familiar I think I've seen him around campus"..but how did he find me? What do I do then?.
But let's say she follows back. Then how do I open up?

At least my message is directly yeah kinda weird too but it's straight to the point bro

Okay hypothetically I send her a follow on insta. Hypothetically again she recognizes me by saying "hmm this guy is familiar I think I've seen him around campus"..but how did he find me? What do I do then?.

At least my message is directly yeah kinda weird too but it's straight to the point bro
Nigga don't over think this. If she follows back say some shit like, "I think I've seen you on my campus, do you go x uni?"

• JFL
Go to sleep it’s late already
The insta adding thing is a good idea
Then maybe like some stories later on and when you see her you can talk about her hobbies (if she is in a sports team and show a story of a match for example)

• +1
Go to sleep it’s late already
The insta adding thing is a good idea
Then maybe like some stories later on and when you see her you can talk about her hobbies (if she is in a sports team and show a story of a match for example)
Thanks bud. You helped me for not self destructing I appreciate y'all

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
write to someone who you don't have a mutual group of friends or mutual mutual group of friends.

Nigga ur overthinking

If she adds you back she likely finds you attractive, and you can just say she popped in reccomended.

You yapped for 2 days and still didnt do shit

you should try to ask yourself how great you look... it's all that matters when you approach.

btw good to see you again man...

• JFL
sounds like a bad idea if ur high inhib. could go well if ur GL tho