im always overwhelmed

D

Deleted member 29258

Iron
i cant focus shit for more than 30 minutes. all i do is get effortless dopamine from the internet. cant read cant study cant go outside why is this happening

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 20370
maybe if you uninstalled tiktok you wouldnt be like this

Same I think my brain is wired to not consider the consequences of my actions

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Starting meditating srs. Focusing on your breathing can help can help with chronic thinking

i cant focus shit for more than 30 minutes. all i do is get effortless dopamine from the internet. cant read cant study cant go outside why is this happening
Internet, smart phones, social media...
Throw them away!
Get some vintage tech if you don't want to quit completely: dumb phone, e-ink reader , DVD player, old generation gaming console, etc.

Inject T op

suck my cock indian nigger
3509547 IMG 2303

What is your home life like (parents, siblings)?

How is your quality of sleep?

What is your diet like?

Are you in shape?

Do you suffer from any diseases or medical conditions?

Finally, understand that today's generational constellation (group of generations that are currently living) sucks. You are surrounded by these miserable and unfriendly assholes everywhere you go. This creates a negative atmosphere and affects the way you feel. If you were surrounded by more salt-of-the-earth, unpretentious, affable people, it would be easier for you to socialize and make friends, and you would feel a lot better, believe me.

What is your home life like (parents, siblings)?

How is your quality of sleep?

What is your diet like?

Are you in shape?

Do you suffer from any diseases or medical conditions?

Finally, understand that today's generational constellation (group of generations that are currently living) sucks. You are surrounded by these miserable and unfriendly assholes everywhere you go. This creates a negative atmosphere and affects the way you feel. If you were surrounded by more salt-of-the-earth, unpretentious, affable people, it would be easier for you to socialize and make friends, and you would feel a lot better, believe me.
home life 2x rotter parents and 1 depressed animebrain sister
sleep 10-12 hours a day
diet - carnivora diet mostly meat and fruits
shape no im not obese nor skinny
any diseases diabetes maybe i have that its found a lot in the family
yeah i agree that the current generation is very shit. just jealousness and too much competition instead of just having fun and relaxing. all the people i know are maxxing something either money or some skill and no one likes to have fun anymore

home life 2x rotter parents and 1 depressed animebrain sister
sleep 10-12 hours a day
diet - carnivora diet mostly meat and fruits
shape no im not obese nor skinny
any diseases diabetes maybe i have that its found a lot in the family
yeah i agree that the current generation is very shit. just jealousness and too much competition instead of just having fun and relaxing. all the people i know are maxxing something either money or some skill and no one likes to have fun anymore
There's your answer-- you're surrounded by negative people at home and negative people outside. Plus, you sleep too much, which could be a sign of depression (I have it myself). This messes with your memory and concentration, and makes you unmotivated, lethargic and sad (in extreme cases, it can lower your I.Q.).

I wish I had a solution for you, but since I'm struggling with the same issues myself, I don't. But I can tell you what I'm doing for myself now to improve my life:

I'm establishing a normal sleep schedule (I fall asleep by 11pm and wake up by 7am) to be in harmony with a normal circadian rhythm. I used to feel like utter shit when I fell asleep at 4am and woke up at noon. So, just from that, I feel much better. This allows me to gymmaxx and eat healthier too.

I'm also trying out different herbal antidepressants (all the prescription antidepressants I've tried cause intolerable side effects, so I stopped taking them).

I'm also forcing myself to go out for daily walks, even if it's just for window shopping. This allows me to get fresh air and sunshine, and automatically puts me in a better mood, despite the horrible people surrounding me (especially the foids), who suck ass, but I try to ignore them and go about my way.

Once I successfully leanmaxx, I will look better, so I'll probably be able to lifemaxx too, and start making some friends and having a social circle. Maybe even a foid. Let's see what happens.

Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: ghostman and Deleted member 29258
Uninstall apps and get on ssris. U need a strict schedule to stay disciplined.

//StoicSigma

There's your answer-- you're surrounded by negative people at home and negative people outside. Plus, you sleep too much, which could be a sign of depression (I have it myself). This messes with your memory and concentration, and makes you unmotivated, lethargic and sad (in extreme cases, it can lower your I.Q.).

I wish I had a solution for you, but since I'm struggling with the same issues myself, I don't. But I can tell you what I'm doing for myself now to improve my life:

I'm establishing a normal sleep schedule (I fall asleep by 11pm and wake up by 7am) to be in harmony with a normal circadian rhythm. I used to feel like utter shit when I fell asleep at 4am and woke up at noon. So, just from that, I feel much better. This allows me to gymmaxx and eat healthier too.

I'm also trying out different herbal antidepressants (all the prescription antidepressants I've tried cause intolerable side effects, so I stopped taking them).

I'm also forcing myself to go out for daily walks, even if it's just for window shopping. This allows me to get fresh air and sunshine, and automatically puts me in a better mood, despite the horrible people surrounding me (especially the foids), who suck ass, but I try to ignore them and go about my way.

Once I successfully leanmaxx, I will look better, so I'll probably be able to lifemaxx too, and start making some friends and having a social circle. Maybe even a foid. Let's see what happens.

Hope this helps.
What herbal antidepressants do you use?

Uninstall apps and get on ssris. U need a strict schedule to stay disciplined.

//StoicSigma
i probably need to quit this shit forum as i spend many hours a day here. problem is i dont know what i the all day machen can. im empty all day and nothing fills the time. if i go out 1 hours and study a language to geomax in the future for 1 hours then i still got 7-8 hours empty every day

Internet, smart phones, social media...
Throw them away!
Get some vintage tech if you don't want to quit completely: dumb phone, e-ink reader , DVD player, old generation gaming console, etc.
id feel very dread if my phone and laptop were to be taken away from me. how to fix?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
What herbal antidepressants do you use?
I've tried several herbal supplements for depression, but they all caused negative side effects (headaches, erectile dysfunction, delayed ejaculation, insomnia, etc.). These are some of them:

St. John's Wort
Ashwagandha
5-HTP
SAMe

Right now, I'm experimenting with rhodiola rosea. Been taking it for 3 days so far. I didn't sleep too well last night, so I'm hoping it's not causing insomnia.

Also, I'm noticing some erectile dysfunction. Don't know if the depression is responsible for this, or if it's the herb. We'll see in the coming days.

i probably need to quit this shit forum as i spend many hours a day here. problem is i dont know what i the all day machen can. im empty all day and nothing fills the time. if i go out 1 hours and study a language to geomax in the future for 1 hours then i still got 7-8 hours empty every day
Try to get a part time job

I've tried several herbal supplements for depression, but they all caused negative side effects (headaches, erectile dysfunction, delayed ejaculation, insomnia, etc.). These are some of them:

St. John's Wort
Ashwagandha
5-HTP
SAMe

Right now, I'm experimenting with rhodiola rosea. Been taking it for 3 days so far. I didn't sleep too well last night, so I'm hoping it's not causing insomnia.

Also, I'm noticing some erectile dysfunction. Don't know if the depression is responsible for this, or if it's the herb. We'll see in the coming days.
Does ashwaganda have noticeable effects? I kinda thought of it as snake oil. I took 2 capsules for a week and did not have any noticeable effects. I was also thinking about taking phenibut to lowinhibmax at clubs since I need to get near blackout drunk to lower my inhibition to socialize.

//SubSigma

Does ashwaganda have noticeable effects? I kinda thought of it as snake oil. I took 2 capsules for a week and did not have any noticeable effects. I was also thinking about taking phenibut to lowinhibmax at clubs since I need to get near blackout drunk to lower my inhibition to socialize.

//SubSigma
Ashwaganda takes a long time to take effect, like over 2 months. When it does, the effects are kind of mild, not strong enough for depression, imo.

Idk about phenibut. I'd hate to take anything addictive again (I have a horror story about that), so I'll pass, and I can't recommend that you take it. So, right now, I'm almost as lost as you are about what to take to feel good again.

I'm not a doctor, so I'm not giving you medical advice, but I do remember one prescription medication, called Wellbutrin (generic name: bupropion) that worked for depression that I took for a while, but had to stop it eventually because it actually made me TOO horny (rather than LESS horny with the other drugs). It got to the point that it was distracting and I couldn't think about anything except for sex. If you think this is a side effect you can live with, you might want to see a doctor and try it out.

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Ashwaganda takes a long time to take effect, like over 2 months. When it does, the effects are kind of mild, not strong enough for depression, imo.

Idk about phenibut. I'd hate to take anything addictive again (I have a horror story about that), so I'll pass, and I can't recommend that you take it. So, right now, I'm almost as lost as you are about what to take to feel good again.

I'm not a doctor, so I'm not giving you medical advice, but I do remember one prescription medication, called Wellbutrin (generic name: bupropion) that worked for depression that I took for a while, but had to stop it eventually because it actually made me TOO horny (rather than LESS horny with the other drugs). It got to the point that it was distracting and I couldn't think about anything except for sex. If you think this is a side effect you can live with, you might want to see a doctor and try it out.
I tried paxil, but had to come off it because I couldn’t get a referral from my job to keep getting the meds. I was on it for a year and it solved most of my problems at first but it seemed like they kinda diminished. I have been off it for 2 months and my anxiety and Depression are back to the same levels they were. I want to try to hop back on them, but I have been looking for other alternatives.

It's over for the west. Chinese won.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
id feel very dread if my phone and laptop were to be taken away from me. how to fix?
Those devices are exactly what prevent you to live your life to the full and achieve your maximum potential - they distract you with useless crap, that's why you need to remove them from your life or replace them with other devices with limited functionality like dumb phones(to keep in touch with others) and e-ink tablets(so you can still read news, blogs,etc.)