I'm back because of my neighbor's fucking noises

blacksheep

blacksheep

Iron
I had taken a break from the forum to focus on my studies since this year wasn't going to be easy for me study-wise, but also socially because I'm still an ugly subhuman that only gets looked down upon by my classmates. I've given up on being social with them. There's truly no point in wasting my energy.
I spent the last week in my dorm room making some shitty assignment and crying and drinking the stress away. I heard some new neighbors move in next doors. It started with them pushing around their furniture on the first day, which is pretty annoying but I'm used to more sound pollution in this shithole. By the evening of the first day, the fucking started. They've been screwing each other continuously only taking water breaks. I can't stand to listen to this any longer (it's day 3). If I hear this girl weep one more time, I'll finish her off myself.
So now I'm back because of the constant reminders that everyone around me is having a fucking great time.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Napoleon1800
I had taken a break from the forum to focus on my studies since this year wasn't going to be easy for me study-wise, but also socially because I'm still an ugly subhuman that only gets looked down upon by my classmates. I've given up on being social with them. There's truly no point in wasting my energy.
I spent the last week in my dorm room making some shitty assignment and crying and drinking the stress away. I heard some new neighbors move in next doors. It started with them pushing around their furnitureon the first day, which is pretty annoying but I'm used to more sound pollution in this shithole. By the evening of the first day, the fucking started. They've been screwing each other continuously only taking water breaks. I can't stand to listen to this any longer (it's day 3). If I hear this girl weep one more time, I'll finish her off myself.
So now I'm back because of the constant reminders that everyone around me is having a fucking great time.
Over when I can tell its the Joker in ur pfp

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
next time walk in and join in

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
i woke my roommates up to the sound of me clapping some girls cheeks (my only flex, i am subhuman trash for the most part)