I’m becoming more extroverted

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Past week I’ve been talking to more ppl I don’t really know in school. More and more extroverted by the day.

I’ll never be NT but I’m becoming better and better at faking it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zekken, Deleted member 51781, SecularIslamist and 4 others
@PseudoMaxxer @kebab @Nick.Harte @marek937

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
best ntmaxxing method is whitepill, and leave all of the incel sites, But this only works if you are non-autistic

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, Costcosuperstore and socialcel
I’ll never be NT but I’m becoming better and better at faking it
it’s all about faking it tbh that’s what I do.

You’ll get to the point where you’ll end up stopping to fake it because you understand that to truly love and to let someone love you, your brain has to be working fine and to not be abused.

That’s impossible for me and most people here, my brain just can’t comprehend being loved and cared for by another human being.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and socialcel
Man im extroverted it isn’t always that beneficial. Trust, if you have dark triads and be shine and be good looking it is actual better. I would say, because what I learned in my country woman prefer person who seems mysterious

• Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and socialcel
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
it’s all about faking it tbh that’s what I do.

You’ll get to the point where you’ll end up stopping to fake it because you understand that to truly love and to let someone love you, your brain has to be working fine and to not be abused.

That’s impossible for me and most people here, my brain just can’t comprehend being loved and cared for by another human being.
Yeah I’m just gonna fake it for now, but who knows maybe I’m still young enough to rewire my brain for life

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
Yeah I’m just gonna fake it for now, but who knows maybe I’m still young enough to rewire my brain for life
good luck bhai.

• Love it
Tales from the slums of machu pichu

• JFL
Im fakin it too but sometimes my autism kicks in and I sperg out
I was talking to my classmate foid and she asked a question and I looked in her eyes and just froze

• JFL
Strong post to username correlation.

• JFL
Im fakin it too but sometimes my autism kicks in and I sperg out
I was talking to my classmate foid and she asked a question and I looked in her eyes and just froze
Hardest thing for me is not to say jfl out loud

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
I'm gonna approach people like a psycho I'm tired of not being ntmaxxed

• JFL