I'm currently talking to a girl but i'm fucking ugly

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
And she's always smiling on me and I fucking love her

But I know she's wayyyyyyyyy to much beautiful for me, she's hardmogging me.
I'm just white and she's arabic so maybe i'm earning point from this.

Even tho I don't fucking understand how I succed to rizz her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, chosen-one and try2beme
rizz donr exist faggot, shes gonna leave you for someone better, atleast use the time you have and hit that before its too late

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, FacialStructure404, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
No cap, i'm horsefaced, assymetrical, NCT, shit collagene and acnee skin, only 5'10...
And she's really attractive i'm not coping

Like wtf is going on

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and FacialStructure404
rizz donr exist faggot, shes gonna leave you for someone better, atleast use the time you have and hit that before its too late
Ngl this shit feels hard.
I want a serious relationship.

• JFL
Reactions: bxteman
JBW is law…

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
shes just nice to you that doesnt mean she likes you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, FacialStructure404, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
I mean I took her phone number and I already tell her that I found her beautiful

Next week, we're even dating...

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
its funny when this happens. they always think this girl is different and they finally hit the hjackpot

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
gyat ohio rizz

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
its funny when this happens. they always think this girl is different and they finally hit the hjackpot
I'm not saying it's done but nigga I already took her fucking phone number

op just discovered he is white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 1966Ford, try2beme and 3 others
i used to be the same i was waiting for the special girl but the special girl doesnt exist all girls are the same just pray to find some girl whos kinda normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973

beautiful while arabic? brain is not braining?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
op just discovered he is white
Even a solid curry could mog me bro

Being white doesn't give you a special boost, that's bullshit, only Indians and black people believe this.

beautiful while arabic? brain is not braining?
Ok she is legitly godlike BUT anyway, even tho she was ugly, I couldn't pull her.

I'm probably one of the most "natural on non accident" deformed mtf on earth

brother your level 5 gyatt is bouncing on my ohio bbc

Being white doesn't give you a special boost, that's bullshit, only Indians and black people believe this.
i'm white like powder and i can guarantee you this is 90% of my smv almost everything that makes me a prettyboy is correlated to my heritage

i'm white like powder and i can guarantee you this is 90% of my smv almost everything that makes me a prettyboy is correlated to my heritage
No, the only effect of you being a "pretty boy" is your skin genetic, your lean genetic, short goniable angle and PCT

Being white is just a cultural shit and don't give any boost

women always settle for less.
Either she has never had a real boyfriend and you are giving her butterflies or she is retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
No, the only effect of you being a "pretty boy" is your skin genetic, your lean genetic, short goniable angle and PCT

Being white is just a cultural shit and don't give any boost
are my bright blue eyes + soft blond hair cultural? that's what the girls compliment me about since i was a child

women always settle for less.
Either she has never had a real boyfriend and you are giving her butterflies or she is retarded.
Nah bitches are just self conscious. Once she can tell that u think she’s better looking than u she will leave u that simple. Right now she thinks he might have her beat

I mean I took her phone number and I already tell her that I found her beautiful

Next week, we're even dating...
cool you did the move at least your not a pussy like me not as normies would say rizz her

are my bright blue eyes + soft blond hair cultural? that's what the girls compliment me about since i was a child
Bro trust me, i'm dark blond and blue eyed too but the I don't have a good facial structure pretty boy often have like PCT, good gonial angle, good skin etc...

And I just look like a fucking european peasant, nothing magestic

Nah bitches are just self conscious. Once she can tell that u think she’s better looking than u she will leave u that simple. Right now she thinks he might have her beat
not always there, there are exceptions as some of them really get attached to one person.
you will always hear a tale that someone falls in love with the village bicycle and does not want to break up.

Bro trust me, i'm dark blond and blue eyed too but the I don't have a good facial structure pretty boy often have like PCT, good gonial angle, good skin etc...

my canthal tilt is neutral i think never gave attention to this autism dont even know what gonial angle is and yes my skin is good from treatment

man there is a fucking rat in my house and it just went past me fuck I couldnt catch it

So what should I do ?

Ngl i'm just gonna give up even tho it's kinda smooth and good with her rn.

I'm giving up because it's useless and she'll probably leave me in short time

my canthal tilt is neutral i think never gave attention to this autism dont even know what gonial angle is and yes my skin is good from treatment
Nigga you have 1k post on this autism website and you don't fucking even know what gonial angle is ? :lul: :ogre: :feelswhy:

Nigga you have 1k post on this autism website and you don't fucking even know what gonial angle is ? :lul: :ogre: :feelswhy:
my history is that i looksmaxxed while lurking no account went from strong mtn to weak chadlite or strong htn and created an account just to shitpost nothing else. but all i needed was softmaxxes i spawned kinda lucky so i don't know anything about the psl autism

bro boutta get the craziest gym motivation
i'm already gymcelling 5 times a week

But my frame is pretty shit and I have a scoliosis so I don't look good :lul:
JFL I told you i'm doomed but this girl keep talking to me and give me attention :lul:

Man finds out he has European ancestry (4k, colorized)

my history is that i looksmaxxed while lurking no account went from strong mtn to weak chadlite or strong htn and created an account just to shitpost nothing else. but all i needed was softmaxxes i spawned kinda lucky so i don't know anything about the psl autism
What did you do ?

Just fuck her asap while you can, use your cumskin

What did you do ?
i was overweight so i leanmaxxed until abs, went to a derma and fixed my skin completely with tretinoin. but i had dylan roof mass shooter style until i discovered vinniehacker. he kinda looks like me (obviously i'm way less gl) but we looked alike enough for me to pull his style completely, i copied everything: hairstyle, accessories and clothing. also wear 2 inches lifts sometimes when i feel like doing it. this was my acension as the inhabitants of this mental asylum say. now i just share personal experiences and stuff, i love nature and music so that's it just shitpost music and offtopic since april

Last edited:
how's my gonial angle @TRUE_CEL is it over for me 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
how's my gonial angle @TRUE_CEL is it over for me 😭😭

The shorter the best
Mine is high asfuck

No cap, i'm horsefaced, assymetrical, NCT, shit collagene and acnee skin, only 5'10...
And she's really attractive i'm not coping

Like wtf is going on
send face in pm

You are running JBW on a deathnik foid. What’s hard to understand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
No bhai you are a mogger. Idk about gonial angles much.
i was joking bhai but really got curious about my gonial angle dont even know what does it mean

• +1
i was joking bhai but really got curious about my gonial angle dont even know what does it mean
I think he’s talking about the ramus..? And good to know you’re joking bhai. 😊

You are running JBW on a deathnik foid. What’s hard to understand?
as I said, op discovered he's white and is impressed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927 and try2beme

Yeah a curry can easily mog your ugly ass but it doesnt correlate to appeal and smv that whites benefit from

Cope. Being white does give you a special boost. Among deathnik foids though, not white ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
Cope. Being white does give you a special boost. Among deathnik foids though, not white ones.
having seen my face, how much not having blond hair and blue eyes would change my looks?

• +1