I'm going to ask this young trans women on a date if you don't help me. Also rate.

TheRagingBull

TheRagingBull

Platinum
Help me before this comes to pass. I am in severe needs of looksmax. Pics are of the trans girl I ask out.
Screenshot 20240319 002232 Tinder
Screenshot 20240319 002245 Tinder

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Alt Number 3 and Gonthar
MAY VISHNU STRIKE THEE, YOU FOUL HEATHEN

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Axii
changed the title

kys

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nono it's the girl I ask out because I'm down horrendous pls help
please do anything else why are you giving a fucking tranny any time of day are you a retard or something

they are all narcy and retarded anyway on top of being mentally deranged and ugly and an abomination to the Lord just straight up retarded is what you are mate

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, TheAnomaly and TheRagingBull
please do anything else why are you giving a fucking tranny any time of day are you a retard or something

they are all narcy and retarded anyway on top of being mentally deranged and ugly and an abomination to the Lord just straight up retarded is what you are mate
I already slept with a tranny once and they were so incredibly narcy and mean that I blocked them. At least they were prettier than this one. Please save me I can pm

I already slept with a tranny once and they were so incredibly narcy and mean that I blocked them. At least they were prettier than this one. Please save me I can pm
aight

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
At least pick a better looking one who's not a fat lard. Get a hold of yourself brother.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
someone being ugly doesn’t mean they’ll get with tou

Nah you’re cooked. Your finished bro

Disgusting. Needs to be fed to the hounds