I'm going to be a father soon!

Absi

Absi

Casanova
Managed to meet a nice girl from work (she's now my girlfried btw, haha take that incels!). Anyways me and my gf (before we were official) we were classmates, she'd often struggle with the assignments so I'd always offer to tutor her and help her out. I was always kind and never made any sexual advances because I'm not a creep, she eventually started trusting me more and would ask me to buy her coffees and drinks because she felt comfortable.

Things were building up between us I could feel, so I asked her out on a date. She said she needed some time to think about it - which is okay btw incels! I respected her boundaries and said sure.

Weeks went by and I saw her with another man, he was a big strong muscular black man - I guess he was just funnier than me because she would always giggle around him. But anyways, I asked her who that guy was and she said it was just a friend - I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

I asked her out again and she agreed to go on a date with me, and as usual I paid for drinks, we spoke and this repeated for about 5 dates. I was respectful of her boundaries and would ask if I could kiss her, but she didn't feel comfortable yet - so I accepted! Women do NOT owe you sex incel!

Anyways after our 5 dates, I wanted to surprise her. So I visited her house with some flowers, and her mother opened the door. I climbed the stairs and was in her bedroom and saw her black friend fucking her brains out. I was incredibly happy she felt comfortable at last! I asked if I could join in, she said no. But her black friend said I could watch, so watch I did. I loved every second of it, she even let me spread her legs open so her friend could fuck her harder.

It was an amazing experience, we've been doing this for a few days now.

Now here's the part y'all are waiting for, her black friend told me next time i wont be licking my wife's pussy to clean it from his cum! He said that he wants a Child from her, suck on that mad incels Haha!

So I got to touch a girl, see her amazing body and made a great connection with her, and going to have our first baby soon; all from being nice and respecting boundaries. Incels, I have proven you wrong yet again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Krakowski, OGJBSLAYER and 23 others
Kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, 5'7 zoomer, OGJBSLAYER and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Managed to meet a nice girl from work (she's now my girlfried btw, haha take that incels!). Anyways me and my gf (before we were official) we were classmates, she'd often struggle with the assignments so I'd always offer to tutor her and help her out. I was always kind and never made any sexual advances because I'm not a creep, she eventually started trusting me more and would ask me to buy her coffees and drinks because she felt comfortable.

Things were building up between us I could feel, so I asked her out on a date. She said she needed some time to think about it - which is okay btw incels! I respected her boundaries and said sure.

Weeks went by and I saw her with another man, he was a big strong muscular black man - I guess he was just funnier than me because she would always giggle around him. But anyways, I asked her who that guy was and she said it was just a friend - I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

I asked her out again and she agreed to go on a date with me, and as usual I paid for drinks, we spoke and this repeated for about 5 dates. I was respectful of her boundaries and would ask if I could kiss her, but she didn't feel comfortable yet - so I accepted! Women do NOT owe you sex incel!

Anyways after our 5 dates, I wanted to surprise her. So I visited her house with some flowers, and her mother opened the door. I climbed the stairs and was in her bedroom and saw her black friend fucking her brains out. I was incredibly happy she felt comfortable at last! I asked if I could join in, she said no. But her black friend said I could watch, so watch I did. I loved every second of it, she even let me spread her legs open so her friend could fuck her harder.

Now here's the part y'all are waiting for, her black friend told me next time i wont be licking my wife's pussy to clean it from his cum! He said that he wants a Child from her, suck on that mad incels Haha!

So I got to touch a girl, see her amazing body and made a great connection with her, and going to have our first baby soon; all from being nice and respecting boundaries. Incels, I have proven you wrong yet again.
go fucking kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Mumbai basement tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Skywalker, LooksThinker and 5 others
Stop being a hateful incel man, your attitude is the reason you didn't 'ascend' till now

Looks wise, I'm what you would call a 'Chad'. I'm 5'5" and have groped a tit with my bare hand. I know that you're intimidated by people like me having so much success but I just want you to know that I was like you once, but then i started respecting women and watch movies with female protagonists to know that women can do things like men and maybe better.

Let me offer you some decent life advice here; There's a queen for everyone, you just need to wait, or you can enroll in a Life improvement plan, I'll make a one for you and you'll need to just follow it!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, babineux, JustShower and 7 others
the average cuckold wet dream

Dnrd plus larp

you can enroll in a Life improvement plan, I'll make a one for you and you'll need to just follow it!
@teethiseverything Life improvement plan:

20 showers per day

mewing

go to feminism classes to know how powerful women can be

watching movies with female protagonistis to know that women can do some things like men and even better!

yoga so he can release all of the toxic testesterone inside of him

soy diet

Being himself by Stopping liking gaming and computers and nerdy stuff but instead watching baseball and basketball... he will love being himself

stop thinking that he's owed something from women

Have an incel tears membership

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, OGJBSLAYER, babineux and 8 others
Stop being a hateful incel man, your attitude is the reason you didn't 'ascend' till now

Looks wise, I'm what you would call a 'Chad'. I'm 5'5" and have groped a tit with my bare hand. I know that you're intimidated by people like me having so much success but I just want you to know that I was like you once, but then i started respecting women and watch movies with female protagonists to know that women can do things like men and maybe better.

Let me offer you some decent life advice here; There's a queen for everyone, you just need to wait, or you can enroll in a Life improvement plan, I'll make a one for you and you'll need to just follow it!
Lol this made my day

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 29261
Congrats

• Love it
Reactions: Absi
No Pics No Care

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Thought it was gonna be a lifefuel thread instead just another BBC thread

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Maalik and greycel

Its over for you bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
based @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @Primalsplit
ignore the jealous incels below OP post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and 5.5psl
Weeks went by and I saw her with another man, he was a big strong muscular black man - I guess he was just funnier than me because she would always giggle around him. But anyways, I asked her who that guy was and she said it was just a friend
Mascot Orioles2019 GIF by Baltimore Orioles
Mike Tyson Smile GIF

disgusting post i love it

the state of these faggots

Not even effort to make it seem like real.

This a joke right? Sounds like some bnwo propaganda tbh

• JFL

Nah Man U made my day😂really appreciate it bro funniest thread I read in ages

• Love it
dnr kys nigger