Im gonna beat up my mother

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I am chronically sick, severely so, my bitch of a mother keeps expecting things from me like I am a normal healthy human which I'm not.

I've had enough of this shit. I hate my life, I fucking hate everything about it, I am ugly, low IQ, broke, wageslave till I die, this bitch just makes everything SO much worse

I'm gonna beat this dumb bitch unconscious. I've had enough.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, yirma19, chosen-one and 18 others
Being violent towards women is ultimately you giving in to them by delivering them what they actually want

Saying something mean and nonsensical unironically does more damage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Nick.Harte, geenk worg and 3 others
I feel sorry for ur mom has to work hard so her NEET son comes rot in an incel forum

And when she asks a little bit more from u, u throw a tantrum and threaten to beat her up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, j05, It'snotover and 15 others
Being violent towards women is ultimately you giving in to them by delivering them what they actually want
I mean this has no sexual connotation because it's my mother so not sure what you want

I feel sorry for ur mom has to work hard so her NEET son comes rot in an incel forum

And when she asks a little bit more from u, u throw a tantrum and threaten to beat her up
I am not a nEET tho. Currently Im unemployed but because I was laid off some time ago and hasn't been able to find a job yet, Im still actively looking

This isn't new. This dumb bitch has been doing this for 9 years now and I've finally reached the boiling point with this shit. As if I haven't had enough BS already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

Cuckreact

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, MentalistKebab, ascension and 4 others
Its Ur moms fault for giving U subhuman genetics

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Fiqh and 4 others
Ur an even worse case

Who knows how old u are probably 40 and goes around with anime pfp posting his videos swiping left on every woman on tinder while he fantasies about weird looking Asian teens
Cuckreact

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, bedes, Fiqh and 4 others
he didn't ask to be born lmfao, she plurped him out so now she has to face the consequences

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, IAMNOTANINCEL and WeiWei
he didn't ask to be born lmfao, she plurped him out so now she has to face the consequences
Yes. I am ugly as sin. I am low IQ. I am chronically sick with shit docs cant treat nor cure. I have no hope left. Every day is but a waste.

And this dumb fucking bitch just makes everything 10x worse by expecting me to function like a normal human whereas I am NOT normal, I am chronically sick. It's like expecting a cancer patient to run a full marathon ffs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 40471 and Brootal
Yes. I am ugly as sin. I am low IQ. I am chronically sick with shit docs cant treat nor cure. I have no hope left. Every day is but a waste.

And this dumb fucking bitch just makes everything 10x worse by expecting me to function like a normal human whereas I am NOT normal, I am chronically sick. It's like expecting a cancer patient to run a full marathon ffs.
ehh dunno what to say bhai keep holding on

You won't do shit, faggot

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, Fiqh, RichardSpencel and 2 others

how are you chonicly sick? whats wrong with you

how are you chonicly sick? whats wrong with you
So many things idek if I wanna list them all

sleep apnea that is so mild it cant be treated with CPAP. I suggested DJS but surgeon said I had to fix my crooked teeth first. Ortho wont treat me coz my teeth are decayed due to chronic dry mouth even tho I drink 1 gallon of water every day. I have overactive bladder syndrome meaning at nights I have to piss all the time, it's like diarrhea but not shit but piss. Without zolpidem I cant fucking sleep due to this. Zolpidem causes brain fog and other mental issue to me. All my blood work seems fine so doctors dont know whats wrong with me. Haven't had restful sleep in 9 years. My teeth also hurt like shit even tho I brush 3x a day and floss 1x a day.

It's just my dogshit genetics. Why even live, every cope comes to an end. I have no future.

man get out of your house actually
where do you live?

So many things idek if I wanna list them all

sleep apnea that is so mild it cant be treated with CPAP. I suggested DJS but surgeon said I had to fix my crooked teeth first. Ortho wont treat me coz my teeth are decayed due to chronic dry mouth even tho I drink 1 gallon of water every day. I have overactive bladder syndrome meaning at nights I have to piss all the time, it's like diarrhea but not shit but piss. Without zolpidem I cant fucking sleep due to this. Zolpidem causes brain fog and other mental issue to me. All my blood work seems fine so doctors dont know whats wrong with me. Haven't had restful sleep in 9 years. My teeth also hurt like shit even tho I brush 3x a day and floss 1x a day.

It's just my dogshit genetics. Why even live, every cope comes to an end. I have no future.
smoke weed to sleep,fast so your organs become healthier,get veneera in turkey to fix teeth also get fillings to stop decay,and thats most of your problems solved,dont hurt your mom she wants you to so she can call the police

smoke weed to sleep,fast so your organs become healthier,get veneera in turkey to fix teeth also get fillings to stop decay,and thats most of your problems solved,dont hurt your mom she wants you to so she can call the police
my nigga you piss to much because you overdink water,4 litres is way too fuckking much,its over killing your organs even people who do exercise thats too much nevermind for somebody like you whbo probolby isnt active,cut down to 2 litres of water a day first off

He’s based and so is that 40 yo pedo nigger

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Iasacrko
He’s based and so is that 40 yo pedo nigger
Ofc the waves of mentally Ill neet wannabes agree with this shit

His mom should kick him out tbh what’s the point of paying for some nigga who complains about his looks all day and if asked to do minimal amounts of work throws a tantrum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Fiqh, WeiWei and 1 other person

His mom should kick him out tbh what’s the point of paying for some nigga who complains about his looks all day and if asked to do minimal amounts of work throws a tantrum
Bro just admit he’s based and you’re too bluepilled to hit your momma

Freud said it best “all males want to beat their mothers,but only blackpilled slayers do”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, R@m@, WeiWei and 2 others

nigger you have 14 amex card at age 18 dont talk about struggle
regardless Op is kindly mentally disturbed individual

Btw do you actually have a Amex platinum black tbh?
Mirin if u do

Retard... I used to think like you. No. Life is SO much more complicated than what you are making it out to be.

nigger you have 14 amex card at age 18 dont talk about struggle
regardless Op is kindly mentally disturbed individual
No surprise, ofc I am mentally disturbed. Anybody would in my shoes, in my body

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Aypo129
Retard stop being a fucking loser
beating up you 48 year old hardworking mom will do nothing

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
kill yourselfN, you are a genetic waste
[IMG alt="DR. NICKGA"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/28/28584.jpg?1691465237[/IMG]

DR. NICKGA

Master​

JoinedApr 12, 2023Posts1,741Reputation1,348

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What do you mean what?
You hate everybody there your mom and dad both, Why not leave
Can't leave, I wanna cure my father first. Then die.

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 28896
Btw do you actually have a Amex platinum black tbh?
Mirin if u do
Nah my dad has it he works with politics and is rich but guess what he did to me

He kicked me out of home as soon as I turned 18 and now only gives my sister money because I cant depend on him in his mind

But I ain’t mad at him or complaining about it because I’m not a whiny incel

I have 0 help from my parents and I’m not planning to whine about them on incel forums for doing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Aypo129
Retard stop being a fucking loser
beating up you 48 year old hardworking mom will do nothing
She'S the reason why I am here, like this.

• WTF
Nah my dad has it he works with politics and is rich but guess what he did to me

He kicked me out of home as soon as I turned 18 and now only gives my sister money because I cant depend on him in his mind

Kill him then

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 28896, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
This thread is turning into a war between the bluepilled wagie soyboys VS the parent beating basedboys

400 weeks
1 backhand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Looks234, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others

I have 0 help from my parents and I’m not planning to whine about them on incel forums for doing this
You are not whiny it is true
however the incel part is still debatable tbh

mogger connections tho

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
This thread is turning into a war between the bluepilled wagie soyboys VS the parent beating basedboys

400 weeks
1 backhand
I probably have more reasons to hate my parents since my mom and dad were nothing but bad to me my whole life innit I don’t even speak to my dad anymore or my mom

But it’s pointless even tho my dad is rich I’d never live off him

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Aypo129
Nvm bro your like 25 or sth I guess so 15 years more to cope and youll be 40.
By that time everyone of your age will be ugly

You are not whiny it is true
however the incel part is still debatable tbh

mogger connections tho
Well yeah incel or not I’m still gonna make my own money

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Aypo129
rape her

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 28896, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I am chronically sick, severely so, my bitch of a mother keeps expecting things from me like I am a normal healthy human which I'm not.

I've had enough of this shit. I hate my life, I fucking hate everything about it, I am ugly, low IQ, broke, wageslave till I die, this bitch just makes everything SO much worse

I'm gonna beat this dumb bitch unconscious. I've had enough.
Average white family

• So Sad