Im gonna beat up my mother

Can't leave, I wanna cure my father first. Then die.
You need to cure yourself first
Therein lies your ,your father and your mother salvation
Dont waste time on other responsibillity Just let go

Nah my dad has it he works with politics and is rich but guess what he did to me

He kicked me out of home as soon as I turned 18 and now only gives my sister money because I cant depend on him in his mind

But I ain’t mad at him or complaining about it because I’m not a whiny incel

I have 0 help from my parents and I’m not planning to whine about them on incel forums for doing this
do you work or study now? or both? and where do you live.

I’m getting kicked out too in march as a 19yo

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
do you work or study now? or both? and where do you live.

I’m getting kicked out too in march as a 19yo
how much do you got rn? and do you have a job/job experince bc you probs wont get hired unless you have a few months experince somehwere

how much do you got rn? and do you have a job/job experince bc you probs wont get hired unless you have a few months experince somehwere
have 2 month job experience. 2k jewros in my bank account.

I wanted to geomaxx tho.

have 2 month job experience. 2k jewros in my bank account.

I wanted to geomaxx tho.
you have the min experience for what you needd alteast bc most jobs and apartments ask for 2 months payslips,you need more then 2k i think to be safe tho try safe up to 4-5k by then

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Nvm bro your like 25 or sth I guess so 15 years more to cope and youll be 40.
By that time everyone of your age will be ugly
Bold of you to assume I'll live that long. Anywhere near that long. More like, roping in a couple of years at the longest. I just wanna cure my father first then bye bye

You need to cure yourself first
Therein lies your ,your father and your mother salvation
Dont waste time on other responsibillity Just let go
I am uncurable.

Posting about "bwc" and "bleaching" girls makes you forget that you are a abominable subhuman until reality sets back in for you, and then we get the unfortunate pleasure of seeing these "I hate myself wah wah" threads
Kill yourself. You have no value to anyone. You won't be missed. You are a stain on God's legacy.

Posting about "bwc" and "bleaching" girls makes you forget that you are a abominable subhuman until reality sets back in for you, and then we get the unfortunate pleasure of seeing these "I hate myself wah wah" threads
Kill yourself. You have no value to anyone. You won't be missed. You are a stain on God's legacy.
There's no God dumbass. Who cares if anybody misses me?

Who cares if anybody misses me?
Predictable response
So like the disgusting, unwanted leech you are you're going to stay and make everyone's life miserable in order to spite us all

There's no God dumbass.
"Weiwei has died today at the age of 47 from a 2 vehicle car crash on highway 67"
IMG 6622

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and WeiWei
Predictable response
So like the disgusting, unwanted leech you are you're going to stay and make everyone's life miserable in order to spite us all

"Weiwei has died today at the age of 47 from a 2 vehicle car crash on highway 67"
View attachment 2534335
im no diff than bbc copers

I am chronically sick, severely so, my bitch of a mother keeps expecting things from me like I am a normal healthy human which I'm not.

I've had enough of this shit. I hate my life, I fucking hate everything about it, I am ugly, low IQ, broke, wageslave till I die, this bitch just makes everything SO much worse

I'm gonna beat this dumb bitch unconscious. I've had enough.
tell her about how your inwards gonions make you feel this way and how if affects your life