Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
BUMP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and lutte
did u get the somalian and arab jbs?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
did u get the somalian and arab jbs?
Unfortunately sharia says you need to have a separate apartment/house for each wife and I live in mom's basement so...

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 7044
Unfortunately sharia says you need to have a separate apartment/house for each wife and I live in mom's basement so...
did u convert now or not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and lutte
cuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
mirin low iq

@turkproducer streege got mad and stopped talking to me after he saw this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
  • +1
did you convert :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and lutte
So for the past few months I've become more and more interested in Islam and I finally decided to go to a Mosque and talk to our local Imam about the religion. He was really understanding about a Swede being interested in converting and was very nice to answer my questions and doubts regarding Islam. He even gave me a Quran for free and materials for learning Arabic!

Proof:
View attachment 741330

I haven't said the Shahada yet, we agreed it would be best if he were to teach me more about what Islam and being a Muslim means first.

I went there on a Friday so there were a lot of people there, and I got some HARD IOI:s from the cute girls that were there. Locking eye contact and smiling at me, touching their Hijabs, wispering to each other and looking at me. The older family men also were very friendly and seemed keen to make a good impression on me. They were very interested and happy to see a Swede converting to Islam.

Very exited about the spiriual journey to come! Already started learning Arabic. Might snag myself a cute Somali or Arab girl (or four!), we'll see!
Massallah brother,

if you have any questions about Islam feel free to pm me and I’ll answer them to the best of my knowledge.

what attracted you to islam in the first place? take it from an ex-muslim, don't waste ur time. all religions are cope
You murtad your lucky your in the west :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Massallah brother,

if you have any questions about Islam feel free to pm me and I’ll answer them to the best of my knowledge.
he converted but left, I'm in the process of befriending him so I can deal out the appropriate punishment for apostasy once I see him irl :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Larpongstopper
he converted but left, I'm in the process of befriending him so I can deal out the appropriate punishment for apostasy once I see him irl :feelsgood:
Good work akhi

we all know what happens to murtads :ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
ask @sytyl for mroe advice he is literally a taliban supporter islamic extremist driving sandcel smv lower and lower

@baby orc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, sytyl and AbuSAF
ask @sytyl for mroe advice he is literally a taliban supporter islamic extremist driving sandcel smv lower and lower

@baby orc
This is true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and goat2x
I hope you say the Shahada soon so you become my brother in religion. Not only that but you can get a cute Arab or Somali woman as well even though they treat me like shit jfl because I'm subhuman brown guy.
Lmao, I guess there is no Islam for your subhumanity