I'm gonna convert to Islam!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Arkantos and Baldingman1998
Nvm ty

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Azoriko
@lutte who do you think is the most pretty woman in the world bro?

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Baldingman1998
they sneak into someone territory and did that from my understanding.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
JFL at my life trying looking that up on google ''arab guy fuck goat'' srsly over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lutte
Who the fuck does that??
Goats, camels, whatever. When you're on a caravan through the sahara you wouldn't be so picky either
What does the caption say here btw

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ShineBright
MUSLIM BROTHERS, PLEASE HELP AMERICA CLEANSE ITSELF OF DEGENERACY AND FAGGOTRY

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and lutte
Goats, camels, whatever. When you're on a caravan through the sahara you wouldn't be so picky either
View attachment 786146

I didn't saw the video tbh they just said they catch 2 guys that did that, for all i know could be fake but not likely.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
@lutte who do you think is the most pretty woman in the world bro?
Too hard of a question maybe someone like young lima, idk I don't follow many models

I meant the goats my nigga

The Rock Clapping Gif | Applause gif, Clapping gif, The rock dwayne johnson

• Love it
beautiful reaction ngl.

• Love it
@Baldingman1998 what does the caption say baldy

Honorary ethnic master race

View attachment 786146
that sand nigga literally looks like the stereotypical crazy faggot that would bite you while fighting

• +1
Good luck

• Love it
What does the caption say

Damn I gotta start listening to subliminals in my sleep
i dont know, im a cuck and growing up i refused to learn to read/write arabic(when my parents insisted to make me go to a sunday arabic school cause i wanted to bullshitmaxx with my friends on weekends) i can only read it with standard letters

• So Sad
@ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
So for the past few months I've become more and more interested in Islam and I finally decided to go to a Mosque and talk to our local Imam about the religion. He was really understanding about a Swede being interested in converting and was very nice to answer my questions and doubts regarding Islam. He even gave me a Quran for free and materials for learning Arabic!

Proof:
View attachment 741330

I haven't said the Shahada yet, we agreed it would be best if he were to teach me more about what Islam and being a Muslim means first.

I went there on a Friday so there were a lot of people there, and I got some HARD IOI:s from the cute girls that were there. Locking eye contact and smiling at me, touching their Hijabs, wispering to each other and looking at me. The older family men also were very friendly and seemed keen to make a good impression on me. They were very interested and happy to see a Swede converting to Islam.

Very exited about the spiriual journey to come! Already started learning Arabic. Might snag myself a cute Somali or Arab girl (or four!), we'll see!
Can’t belive this shit got so many replies

• JFL
@FastBananaCEO thoughts?

caged tbh, that forum is retarded tho
null thinks trump will shut the forum down when repealing section 230 lmaooo hes shitting himself.

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• Hmm...
Cucked ngl

• Hmm...
Make sure to invite me to all seven of your weddings to underage girls from Africa bro

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing